"The Fight will go on till every infidel is converted or dead" - Hamas Military Leader

human304

human304

Kraken
Secretary-General of the Islamic Jihad Movement(PIJ): “We will fight and continue to fight, and with our will and sacrifices we will change all equations”

This is a cilvilizational threat.

In Sri Lanka - Buddhists vs Muslims

In Myanmar - Buddhists vs Muslims

In India - Hindus vs Muslims

In china - Xaosim vs Muslims

In western nations - Christians vs Muslims

In Ruzzia - Christians vs Muslims

In Isreal - Jews vs Muslims

In middle east - Yazidis, Christians vs Muslims

In islamic nations - Muslims vs Muslims

One common factor. all over the world. and cuck America nurtured them to stop "muh Communism". literal cuck nigger lover level iq.

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
how bouu my dick vs some fat ass, mofo

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Trilogy and Supreme
:)

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Source: your shitskin delusions

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gribsufer1 and Supreme
Mean while

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Reminder this is OP

IMG 6192

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21661, BOGGED and 3 others
All larp. They will all be under rubble by December

Secretary-General of the Islamic Jihad Movement(PIJ): “We will fight and continue to fight, and with our will and sacrifices we will change all equations”

This is a cilvilizational threat.

In Sri Lanka - Buddhists vs Muslims

In India - Hindus vs Muslims

In china - Xaosim vs Muslims

In western nations - Christians vs Muslims

In Ruzzia - Christians vs Muslims

In Isreal - Jews vs Muslims

One common factor. all over the world. and cuck America nurtured them to stop "muh Communism". literal cuck nigger lover level iq.

"In Sri Lanka - Buddhists vs Muslims

In India - Hindus vs Muslims"

Curries are ugly and therefore not valuable so this is a non-issue

"
In western nations - Christians vs Muslims"

Its not a religious war in the west its a racial one. White europeans who happen to have a judeo-christian background against brown MENA immigrants who happen to have a islamic one. White european muslims like those from the balkans and white passing ones like those from the caucasus or any kind've white passing muslims are not facing any kind of discimination. You only think its a religious war because the majority of conflict has been between white europeans and brown ethnic looking muslims from MENA and South Asia and black muslims from africa, and brown ethnic looking and black muslims happen to make up the majority of the muslim global populace.

Seriously just ask any of the white muslims on here or that one chechen dude (i forget his name but him and me use to fight alot) if they are facing any kind of discrimination in the west. I guarantee you, they arent lol. Even MY OWN SISTER WHO IS LITERALLY CURRY NEVER FACED ANY KIND OF DISCRIMNATION FOR BEING MUSLIM AND WAS/IS LITERALLY APART OF THE PREPPY SCHOOL KIDS CIRCLE AND WAS SEMI-POPULAR IN HS. Meanwhile i was a complete friendless loser bullied outcast in HS.

Why? 1.) Girls in general dont face alot of discrimination compared to their male counterparts. Girls are treated with kids gloves compared to men due to the women are wonderful effect. 2.) She didnt have an obviously islamic/muslim name like me, her name is pretty and ambiguous sounding. AND 3 THE MOST IMPORTANT, SHE WAS A PALE LIGHTSKIN HIGH TIER BECKY/STACYPREETLITE CURRY.

I am a sub 5 brown-dark brown curry with an obvious islamic name and I was literally bullied by the same type of semi-popular preppy kid social circle that my own literal sister was literally apart of.

"In Ruzzia - Christians vs Muslims"

Russia doesnt really have a christian vs muslim thing anymore, kinda. Right now russias main mindset is east traditional orthodox trad christian culture vs western globohomofag cultural liberalism expanding and trying to take over the world and create a new one world order. I mean russia is quite literally using chechen muslim soldiers in Ukraine right now to fight against ukrainians lol.

"In Isreal - Jews vs Muslims"

this isnt a relgious issue this is a land dispute lol, other people are trying to make it a religious thing. There are Palestinian christians and muslims both in the hamas right shooting and killing israelis lol because for them this is a land/national issue.

Literally go on to middle eastern reddits and watch all the muslims and christian menas get along and see each other as brothers and sisters lol. Im not saying that there havent been fights between them, there were a bunch of civil wars and what not, those really have to do with political power struggles moreso than religious disputes. Michel aflaq who was literally one of the main founders of arab nationalism and ba'athism, was a syrian christian.

OUT OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT CLAIMS, THIS MIGHT UNIRONICALLY BE THE ONLY ONE THAT TRULLY ORIGINATES BACK TO A RELIGIOUS DISPUTE LMAO, WHICH I FIND TO BE ABSOLUTELY FUNNY. And tbh its not even completely religious, its just political agitators trying to get into power by using fear mongering between different sects in islam and to try to turn shia muslims against sunni muslims, and sunni muslims against shia muslims, and wahabi muslims against everyone etc etc etc... as someone coming from an ahmadi muslim family who considers himself personally tbh a mostly non-religious non-denominational person that grew up with south asian muslim cultural values, i admire irans stance against the west, even though they are a majority shia muslim people and i am not.(and now other muslims here will now call me now muslim and kaffir :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back