The Filipina hooker I rawdog creampied 5x before I met my gf ghosted my blackcel catfish (on a burner number) after he asked if bareback creampie OK.

alien

alien

Kraken
I first asked her if she likes black men. And she said that she has plenty of black friends. And gave her address. So she was willing to fuck a black customer. But as soon as I asked if bareback creampie would be fine, she ghosted. I guess she figures black men have HIV and she don't want AIDS.

Meanwhile 6 months earlier in July when I asked her if I could bareback creampie her, she quoted me a price ($160 CAD. She charges $80-100 CAD with a condom), gave me her address and asked me when I was coming. And I bareback creampied her 5x over the course of 4 1/2 months before my gf and I started dating (I last fucked the hooker after the first date with my gf. But back then I didn't know if she liked me or not. My gf and I fucked 4th date and she asked me for exclusivity on the 7th date.) I also came in the hooker's mouth once for $120 CAD because her blowjob was so good, I popped before it got to the fucking.

Proof that white privilege actually exists. lmfao. At least when it comes to Filipina hookers here in Toronto.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 31future69, ShowerMaxxing, WeiWei and 5 others
Why would you fuck a hooker bareback? that's dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, ShowerMaxxing, intovoid and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, intovoid, WeiWei and 3 others
how do i get burner numbers?

how do i get burner numbers?
I used an app called MySudo but it costs money. I think it's like $1 USD/month for one burner number but you're only limited to 100 messages and 30 minutes airtime. You need to upgrade to get more.
You can get burner numbers for free from other apps but they have annoying ass ads.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Why would you fuck a hooker bareback? that's dumb
Because bareback feels much better than with a condom. And I loved nutting inside her pussy.
I have a gf now that I can bareback creampie for free so I don't see hookers anymore.

Dnr and you have probably no standards.

• JFL
Reactions: alien
I first asked her if she likes black men. And she said that she has plenty of black friends. And gave her address. So she was willing to fuck a black customer. But as soon as I asked if bareback creampie would be fine, she ghosted. I guess she figures black men have HIV and she don't want AIDS.

Meanwhile 6 months earlier in July when I asked her if I could bareback creampie her, she quoted me a price ($160 CAD. She charges $80-100 CAD with a condom), gave me her address and asked me when I was coming. And I bareback creampied her 5x over the course of 4 1/2 months before my gf and I started dating (I last fucked the hooker after the first date with my gf. But back then I didn't know if she liked me or not. My gf and I fucked 4th date and she asked me for exclusivity on the 7th date.) I also came in the hooker's mouth once for $120 CAD because her blowjob was so good, I popped before it got to the fucking.

Proof that white privilege actually exists. lmfao. At least when it comes to Filipina hookers here in Toronto.
omg ur so cool for nutting in a hooker ur so chad!!! She prob doesn’t have HIV too man mirin!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, intovoid and Kamui
omg ur so cool for nutting in a hooker ur so chad!!! She prob doesn’t have HIV too man mirin!!!!
You are autistic af (even more than I am) if you think I am bragging about being a Chad for rawdog creampieing a hooker five times.
I'm bragging about how low inhib I am. And bragging about being white. Because she let me rawdog creampie her 5x. But then ghosted my blackcel catfish.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and Sanguinius
jfl about bragging about being white yet u have to get hookers to fuck JFL.
You are autistic af
you posted a thread about hookers and u fucking them raw and i’m autistic? u prob kiss then too 🤣🤣
Chad for rawdog creampieing a hooker five times.
chad rawdogs 3 different STACY foids a day without having to move a finger and pay a dime. while incels like u need to pay

its brutal that white brah have to cat fish to get affirmation that female will not fuck a man that is no from his race

the fear of white women going interracial is brutal for white brahs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and alien
I have a gf currently and I don't pay her.

you posted a thread about hookers and u fucking them raw and i’m autistic? u prob kiss then too 🤣🤣
I was literally diagnosed with autism. I have been open about that on PSL since 2013. I kissed that Filipina whore too yes. Open mouth. With tongue. Even though she's probably sucked off another man earlier that day, maybe even took his load in her mouth, before I kissed her.

chad rawdogs 3 different STACY foids a day without having to move a finger and pay a dime. while incels like u need to pay
Yeah well, not many of us can be a Chad. PSL raters are very strict. A Chad is like what? Less than 1 in 100?

as literally diagnosed with autism. I have been open about that on PSL since 2013. I kissed that Filipina whore too yes. Open mouth. With tongue. Even though she's probably sucked off another man earlier that day, maybe even took his load in her mouth, before I kissed her.
jfl

All the new pussies you fuck are you trying to replicate the time you fucked yogapants

This nigga has the time to catfish a hooker just to keep his superiority complex. Its over for white brahs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid and VenatorLuparius

bro he is a 40 yr old manlet meanwhile youre 17
wtf do you want him to do........gtfo you low t cuck homo

Disgusting

Rawbacking a dirty Filipina hooker

• JFL
Reactions: spark
2022cel mod please commit suicide and how am i low t when im in the 1000s naturally? JFL. Just wait till i hop on text in the next months ill mog

Last edited:
what makes me low t cuck homo when at 17 i never needed to pay a dime for a foids? JFL go back to money making threads

Last edited:
white privilege exists only as a fault of the white man in the sense that we continue subsidizing nigger reproduction instead of ending their suffering through natural selection.

3 4 better lock your door

It's gonna be hilarious when your gf tests positive for AIDS

It's gonna be hilarious when your gf tests positive for AIDS
Do you really think I got HIV from a hooker? The odds of a man getting HIV from an HIV+ woman is 1 in 2,500 acts of sexual intercourse. And I fucked her 5 times. If you rawdog a HIV+ woman 5 times, the odds of catching HIV are 1 in 500. Less than 0.2%.

Prostitutes don’t like black because they’re violent, diseased and don’t pay. They will cope an say nah it’s muh BBC nigga she can’t t handle it

what makes me low t cuck homo when at 17 i never needed to pay a dime for a foids? JFL go back to money making threads
its nothing...just youre wasting your time attacking him for nothing..,..he is 40 and youre 17 so youre in a totally different universe
let the man have fun ...youll see when you get to his age...ofc you dont have to pay at 17, retard :feelskek:

Yeah bro you as a white man buying Asian hookers is a clear sign of jbw
Meanwhile gl blacks are slaying for free on OLD
You're just a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and lebronjames23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back