THE FINAL REDPILL

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
This will be my most high-IQ and detailed thread yet, and will probably get me assassinated by the Mossad, AIPAC, or some other form of Jewish influence.

What you see above, is an infographic made by an unknown anonymous user on the
origin of the Jews.

The Jews are the descendants of the Neanderthal hominid.

But what does this mean, cromagnon-chan? (this theory is also where the origin of my username comes from.)

The Jews, or their proper name, Neanderthals, have been waging an ancient war against the Cro-Magnons, for a little over 70,000 YEARS now.

Neanderthals ate and raped all hominids within the area of modern-day Israel when the Ice Age ended and the flooding occurred which created the Black Sea; this led to them being forced to migrate out of the Caucus and southward.

All that was left after millennia of cannibalism were packs of hyper-aggressive hyper-territorial cromagnons who began to band together.

Cromagnons began the hunt for Neanderthals at dawn, because Neanderthals were nocturnal.

THIS IS ALSO A MAJOR REASON FOR WHY THE NAZIS USED THE
BLACK SUN AS A MAJOR SYMBOL IN THE REICH.

The sun is black, so the Neanderthals come out at night.

But it's day, so the Cromagnons attack, and slaughter the Jews.

The black sun symbolized the darkness for the nocturnal Neanderthals who thought it was night.

THIS IS WHY THEY DO NOT RACE MIX.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THEY BEHAVE THE WAY THEY DO.
THIS IS WHY THEY ARE
16X MORE GENETICALLY DISTANT FROM A WHITE MAN THAN A WHITE MAN IS FROM A BLACK MAN.

Neanderthal is still alive. He is control of all the other monkeys now. He has nearly exterminated the descendants of the cromagnon, the European. And when he is finished, he will enslave all and establish dominion over the universe, without any moral boundaries or scruples.

We are his only foe. And once we are gone, the world will see hell.

THESE ARE, THE LAST DAYS OF A SECRET WAR THAT HAS BEEN OCCURRING FOR 70,000 YEARS, AGAINST AN ENEMY THAT EVERY SINGLE MAJOR INSTITUTION HAS CLAIMED EXTINCT.

Ancient evil. Cannibalism. Slavery. Rape. Death. These are the exact things we instinctively know are the hallmarks of our ancient enemy, no matter what disguise it may put on.

That instinct, in itself, is our racial instinct, telling us to
identify the evil.

We are our forefather's descendants. We are the final generation against an evil unforeseen for millenia. It relies on the European to defend the world against this ancient disturbance.

TLDR: Jews are actually Neanderthals, and they have been waging a war against the European (Cromagnon) for over 70,000 years. The modern age is the final days of this war, and it will end soon.

Hail the Golden Dawn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a thread I will continue to update over time, but this is the basic details of what I'll be hereafter calling the Cromagnon-Neanderthal Hyperwar.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, gribsufer1, deadstock and 6 others
@The False Prophet

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and The False Prophet
Niggers will say DNRD because they are low-IQ and zogged out.

True European spiritual warriors, read and be enlightened. Seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Aero, Slavusz and 1 other person
This will be my most high-IQ and detailed thread yet, and will probably get me assassinated by the Mossad, AIPAC, or some other form or Jewish influence.

View attachment 2934119

origin of the Jews.

But what does this mean, cromagnon-chan? (this theory is also where the origin of my username comes from.)

View attachment 2934125

The Jews, or their proper name, Neanderthals, have been waging an ancient war against the Cro-Magnons, for a little over 70,000 YEARS now.

Neanderthals ate and raped all hominids within the area of modern-day Israel when the Ice Age ended and the flooding occurred which created the Black Sea; this led to them being forced to migrate out of the Caucus and southward.

All that was left after millennia of cannibalism were packs of hyper-aggressive hyper-territorial cromagnons who began to band together.

Cromagnons began the hunt for Neanderthals at dawn, because Neanderthals were nocturnal.

The black sun symbolized the darkness for the nocturnal Neanderthals who thought it was night.
View attachment 2934136

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE
16X MORE GENETICALLY DISTANT FROM A WHITE MAN THAN A WHITE MAN IS FROM A BLACK MAN.

Neanderthal is still alive. He is control of all the other monkeys now. He has nearly exterminated the descendants of the cromagnon, the European. And when he is finished, he will enslave all and establish dominion over the universe, without any moral boundaries or scruples.

THESE ARE, THE LAST DAYS OF A SECRET WAR THAT HAS BEEN OCCURRING FOR 70,000 YEARS, AGAINST AN ENEMY THAT EVERY SINGLE MAJOR INSTITUTION HAS CLAIMED EXTINCT.

Ancient evil. Cannibalism. Slavery. Rape. Death. These are the exact things we instinctively know are the hallmarks of our ancient enemy, no matter what disguise it may put on.

identify the evil.

View attachment 2934145

We are our forefather's descendants. We are the final generation against an evil unforeseen for millenia. It relies on the European to defend the world against this ancient disturbance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a thread I will continue to update over time, but this is the basic details of what I'll be hereafter calling the Cromagnon-Neanderthal Hyperwar.
DNRD

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
Demiurge + Archons thread next.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and The False Prophet
There are no replies on my high-IQ threads but my threads about me playing ROBLOX with two foids and them being okay with me being racist gets 13 pages.

The state of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
It's too late to get a lot of viewers. The best time to post threads is between 11am and 4pm
My internet just fucking went out
I kid you not
It never goes out
Fuck this might be it bhai.

Niggers will say DNRD because they are low-IQ and zogged out.

True European spiritual warriors, read and be enlightened. Seriously
Aren't you like 14?

Neanderthals will go extinct only cucks and blacks will survive the genocide

Ok nigga. Then what do I do now from the suburbs?

• Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Dude holy fuck
I’m not even being a retard or joking rn my power just fucking went out
My dog is barking hella outside rn I’m fucning
In islam animals can see spirits

Nice job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
dnrd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reek, cromagnon, silencio and 1 other person
This will be my most high-IQ and detailed thread yet, and will probably get me assassinated by the Mossad, AIPAC, or some other form of Jewish influence.

View attachment 2934119

origin of the Jews.

View attachment 2934125

View attachment 2934136

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE

identify the evil.

View attachment 2934145

TLDR: Jews are actually Neanderthals, and they have been waging a war against the European (Cromagnon) for over 70,000 years. The modern age is the final days of this war, and it will end soon.

Hail the Golden Dawn.

View attachment 2934158

nobody cares

What’s your point
You're making posts about the "final redpill" and talking about jews when you are only 14. What gives you the right to try and "educate" people on things?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek and silencio
You're making posts about the "final redpill" and talking about jews when you are only 14. What gives you the right to try and "educate" people on things?
Just because my physical age is young does not mean I should not educate people on the Neanderthal theory.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Did read every single word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet and cromagnon
Anyone who has been on /pol/ long enough already knows this, but anyway good for trying to wake up the 14 year olds on this forum

Bump i should’ve made this during the day fuark

Muslims and Christian’s need to unite immediately