The frightining pace of height growth in society

datboijj

datboijj

🚧50.86% JSE Oct 27th no mre delays🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍ 🚧
Let me get this through your head @Hardrada @kanderior @Blackgymmax
When I was a teenager, being 5'11 was considered legit tall this was in 2014-15

Carti is considered 6ft 2 in shoes at least. Look at him towering above other millennials and boomers in Milly rock video

Now lets fast forward to 2024 10 YEARS!!! where Carti has created his own label full of ZOOOMERS
NOw he's looking slightly above average height while having boots on
that should make him a little over 6ft 3

Last edited:
Low T makes zoomers grow more, Id never trade my robust frame and skull to increase my height(5’11.65)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, aspiringexcel, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I’m tall cuz my mum and dad are tall

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and datboijj
Wdym brutal nigga I like being tall, mum is 5’8 dad is 6’2
i mean burtal for everyome else
good job to your dad for not being with a dwarf

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and <6PSLcel
Low T makes zoomers grow more, Id never trade my robust frame and skull to increase my height(5’11.65)
Wrong. Low T makes zoomers look taller than they are. They have young faces cuz of the estrogen so you think they are younger than they are when u see em tall and all are lanky too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, arabcelxxx and datboijj
Wrong. Low T makes zoomers look taller than they are. They have young faces cuz of the estrogen so you think they are younger than they are when u see em tall and all are lanky too
with extremely small skulls

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
i mean burtal for everyome else
good job to your dad for not being with a dwarf
Yeah height is about the only good thing I got unfortunately

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and datboijj
Rephrase

They look like they're tall for their age cuz they look younger than their real age due to low t making their faces look young/undeveloped

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
They look like they're tall for their age cuz they look younger than their real age due to low t making their faces look young/undeveloped
Does high estrogen make your skin look more youthful?

Does high estrogen make your skin look more youthful?
makes it softer.

it also generally makes you undeveloped which is why all zoomers look like they have microcephaly. look at zoomer celebs versus da olders

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
STOP BEING SUCH A NEGATIVE NIGEL @datboijj :rage:

• Ugh..
Yes legit, every building will need to be knocked down and rebuilt. Can't have everyone in society always bending over and shit, no showers the right size for them, no bdrooms right size for them. Literally whole world will have to be rebuilt.

• So Sad
Yes legit, every building will need to be knocked down and rebuilt. Can't have everyone in society always bending over and shit, no showers the right size for them, no bdrooms right size for them. Literally whole world will have to be rebuilt.
thats what they had to do in the netherlands multiple times

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
All I use as my reference is the stats, and specifically measured ones. Too much misperception, ambiguity, selection bias etc. skewing the results any other way. Average height in the tallest region in the world, the Dinaric Alps, and I think some regions in Northern Netherlands, is 6'1 for men and 5'8 for women (which are huge for averages btw), so that's as high as things get, for now at least.

Last edited:
  • +1