The fuck is this, Looksmax? Do the users know? Perhaps, allow me to show them, eh?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The fuck is this

Looking at the snapshot I recently "snapped" from here, do you see the Google tracking bugs attached to Looksmax?

Do you know what that means? This forum is operating from a Google server. That explains the ".org." Not anyone can get an org, gov, or edu. And that explains so much about the youtube shit.

Folks, wake the fuck up! You're being played.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and BigJimsWornOutTires
So does it mean FBI will cum?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
So does it mean FBI will cum?
Not that DC. The ones that listen to your phones, tablets, PCs, voice activation Rokus.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
View attachment 2621503

Looking at the snapshot I recently "snapped" from here, do you see the Google tracking bugs attached to Looksmax?

Do you know what that means? This forum is operating from a Google server. That explains the ".org." Not anyone can get an org, gov, or edu. And that explains so much about the youtube shit.

Folks, wake the fuck up! You're being played.
It's why I put my transfer in I've decided that hey enough's enough
Time to get my shit together
And it's just disappointing this site used to
Be actual improvement now its just I don't even know anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Napoleon1800
I complained about this tracking 3 days ago.
I can't watch the posts with twitter videos because "disable adblocker and anti tracking to watch twitter".
Answer from a fucking kike mod was "autismmaxxed".
The kikes want to track you down.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
those are google image links..

• +1
I can't watch the posts with twitter videos because "disable adblocker and anti tracking to watch twitter".
they dont give a shit about you paranoid retard lol
they already know everything about you and do nothing, nordvpn and adblockers aint doing shit niqqa

• +1
It's why I put my transfer in I've decided that hey enough's enough
Time to get my shit together
And it's just disappointing this site used to
Be actual improvement now its just I don't even know anymore
The entire internet is locked in. Every phone EXCEPT, burners. That's why it's important for them to have their mainstream media ass-lickers run stories about burner phones being connected to very bad people. In a sense, it's psychological blackmail to pundits. But one group of people they'll never control and they know who I'm talking about. They're known to pay homeless people a few bucks to buy and activate phones in their names. Before the device touches the buyer's hand, the cameras are black-taped.

ORG knows who they are.

those are google image links..
Images with trackers especially Youtube links. That's why certain users keep them coming on here.

The entire internet is locked in. Every phone EXCEPT, burners. That's why it's important for them to have their mainstream media ass-lickers run stories about burner phones being connected to very bad people. In a sense, it's psychological blackmail to pundits. But one group of people they'll never control and they know who I'm talking about. They're known to pay homeless people a few bucks to buy and activate phones in their names. Before the device touches the buyer's hand, the cameras are black-taped.

ORG knows who they are.

Images with trackers especially Youtube links. That's why certain users keep them coming on here.
I know they're recording me through the phone I got no problem with that
But this info shouldn't go mainstream cause alot of people dont have the truma alot of people here have
Idc who you think you are this site is the strongest drug and not even the most nt person could handle this
Because let's be honest nt people you know cool people should stay the fuck away from this site
Don care so much about femnist and liberal fags
I hope they stay and decay

I know they're recording me through the phone I got no problem with that
But this info shouldn't go mainstream cause alot of people dont have the truma alot of people here have
Idc who you think you are this site is the strongest drug and not even the most nt person could handle this
Because let's be honest nt people you know cool people should stay the fuck away from this site
Don care so much about femnist and liberal fags
I hope they stay and decay
I meant the camera lens is black-taped. Ah, yes, I was present during that scene that unfolded. The black feller handed the homeless feller two bills after the black-taped lens camera transfer. Three more homeless people were holding an opened phone package each in one hand, a phone in the other.

And so I later discovered, that black feller, along with his business partner, goes from homeless shelter to shelter, skidrow to skidrow, picking up homeless people and driving them to Walmarts and Dollar Generals and having them purchase pre-paid phones and activating them in their names.

Those two assholes were BPDS (Burner Phone Dealers.) And their clients! Ugh. Sorry, the convicted felon was not on that list but "privileged" assholes were.