The future of looksmaxing and why there is no point in learning now

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
So, you've found .org from social media
or you've wasted your time on the off topic section of the forum.

Either way, there is no point in learning in depth anymore. We are at a tipping point.
Major software companies will compete with each other to create better and better AI.

It took me about two years of reading for hours a day to become the most knowledgeable person when it comes to male beauty nonsurgically.
How do I know? Because if someone else was #1 id find them on .org and while I have found people close to me I surpass them in knowledge respectfully.

I predict ai will get very close if not better to my knowledge within the next 2 years. There for there is no reason in trying to learn in-depth looksmaxing practices. And even if ai cannot teach you, im sure the technology to important every thread on PubMed and .org will be possible. to create a bot that gives you the knowledge in minutes compared to searching and reading for hours.

60-80% of the looksmaxing results come from the basic knowledge anyways depending on your base

TLDR : Were at a tipping point where looksmaxing info will be easily accessible to everyone. No point in learning in depth
Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, anticel, horizontallytall and 3 others
The most advanced AI available to the public (ChatGPT) isn't very blackpilled, the creators have artificially given it boundaries for what it can say. Also building an AI on the level of ChatGPT takes a lot of resources and time, even a dedicated group of looksmaxers and programmers with average income could not build it. Thats my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, futuregigamogger, the next o'pry and 2 others
The most advanced AI available to the public (ChatGPT) isn't very blackpilled, the creators have artificially given it boundaries for what it can say. Also building an AI on the level of ChatGPT takes a lot of resources and time, even a dedicated group of looksmaxers and programmers with average income could not build it. Thats my opinion
i agree. but as time goes on. people will be able to train it. and im assuming eventually its going to be open source code as things get more competitive.

"Looksmaxxing knowledge" doesn't seem to be doing anything for the majority of people here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, rteme and 5 others
TLDR : Were at a tipping point where looksmaxing info will be easily accessible to everyone. No point in learning in depth
youre assuming the goyim are competent enough to open a web browser, access an AI website, and ask the right questions.

80% of the population will be killed over the next decade, trust the plan.

It took me about two years of reading for hours a day to become the most knowledgeable person when it comes to male beauty nonsurgically.
How do I know? Because if someone else was #1 id find them on .org and while I have found people close to me I surpass them in knowledge respectfully.
@_MVP_ is the most knowlegeable person on this website you will never surpass him, his IQ is Mensa level

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, wayme, Sondern and 1 other person
AI is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and wayme
"Looksmaxxing knowledge" doesn't seem to be doing anything for the majority of people here.
I disagree, ppl just arnt posting their before and afters here cuz its an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
u forgot makeup
Makeup can help if done right, but plenty of women have shit makeup looks and still get more sexual attention than any man could dream of.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
I disagree, ppl just arnt posting their before and afters here cuz its an incel forum
A few people get something like bimax and it helps them. Many people post on these forums for literal years and never actually take serious action.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Sondern