The girl I fucked from tinder tried to ruin things with the girl I was with

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Basically this girl I fucked from tinder the other day I made a thread about basically kept coming into this bar and dancing right near me. Like legit several times. She wouldn’t look at me but she knew what she was doing. She was dancing so hard trying to get my attention and I never looked at her once.

It’s funny cause her friend was legit giving me slut eyes non stop like legit staring at me jfl. She must’ve told her I have a big dick or summat lmao.

Anyways I was chatting to the girl from the club and she sent me this:

D24968E7 1753 4037 8199 644785AEB70A

She told her gay best friend btw probs when she saw me kissing this girl in front of her.

Jfl she was maadd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51781 and edgemaxx
gay bestfriend

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell and WishIwasChico
What does the "x" symbolise?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, brucewayne78, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
3 replies you fell off no one gives a shit anymore. i get more with a self pity thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, socialcel, greycel and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, brucewayne78, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
You fell off hard ngl
The haters got to you and even I am surprised since I was one of them.

• JFL
Jk I always love your post keep posting:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger and WishIwasChico
Basically this girl I fucked from tinder the other day I made a thread about basically kept coming into this bar and dancing right near me. Like legit several times. She wouldn’t look at me but she knew what she was doing. She was dancing so hard trying to get my attention and I never looked at her once.

It’s funny cause her friend was legit giving me slut eyes non stop like legit staring at me jfl. She must’ve told her I have a big dick or summat lmao.

Anyways I was chatting to the girl from the club and she sent me this:

View attachment 2791962

She told her gay best friend btw probs when she saw me kissing this girl in front of her.

Jfl she was maadd
JFL All your stories sound like LARP but you’re always able to prove them somehow hahaha

• +1
Why does this sound like larp haha?
I was thinking yesterday all this sounds like a coincidence

You fucked a girl off tinder after struggling for a while. You go to some club and not only do you run into her but you start kissing some other girl while your cousin gets rejected lmao

• +1

You fucked a girl off tinder after struggling for a while. You go to some club and not only do you run into her but you start kissing some other girl while your cousin gets rejected lmao
Well the Hawaiian party I was going to yesterday switched houses so at least I didn’t miss out on seeing girls in bikinis and hula skirts hahah

Ye bro it’s all true I feel mogger ar

Is this a uk thing to put X after everything jfl

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23