The government wants you to stay weak (Testosterone lies)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Literal leftists say testosterone constricts blood vessels and contributes to early heart disease is so that they want you to stay weak.
We demonstrated that testosterone, administered acutely at physiological (and greater) concentrations, induces coronary artery dilatation (up to 4.5%)and increases coronary blood flow (up to 17.4%) in men with coronary atherosclerosis.
Daily reminder these are the health ministers of Europe:

IMG 7764

They say red meat, high protein diet is bad:

IMG 7765

So that they can give you this crap:

IMG 7766
IMG 7767
IMG 7768

Most important is that the food pyramid they tell you at school is a big fat meme to cause a decrease in the world’s population by lowering testosterone and causing a long series of health problems. Early heart disease, cancer etc. Most of you lot ate not aware of what chemicals they put in these foods the preservatives and colorings are know to be harmful like what the fuck is tert-butylhydroquinone?? I saw this when I bought ham of a Turkish supermarket it has know no cause shortness of breath, dizziness and a lot of other problems.

IMG 7772

In fact. 40-60% of your macros should be protein, 20% fat and 20% carbs if you are aiming for a good body

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: whiteislandpill, pneumocystosis, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @ReadBooksEveryday @Jason Voorhees @pneumocystosis @asdvek @The Grinch @Orc

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and asdvek
Also forgot to mention if they say testosterone makes you age faster than why the younger people have more of it?

IMG 7769

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit and sub5c3l
Aren’t men more veiny than women and have warmer hands/feet?

Literal leftists say testosterone constricts blood vessels and contributes to early heart disease is so that they want you to stay weak.
We demonstrated that testosterone, administered acutely at physiological (and greater) concentrations, induces coronary artery dilatation (up to 4.5%)and increases coronary blood flow (up to 17.4%) in men with coronary atherosclerosis.
Daily reminder these are the health ministers of Europe:

View attachment 2897189

They say red meat, high protein diet is bad:

View attachment 2897202

So that they can give you this crap:

View attachment 2897199View attachment 2897200View attachment 2897201

Most important is that the food pyramid they tell you at school is a big fat meme to cause a decrease in the world’s population by lowering testosterone and causing a long series of health problems. Early heart disease, cancer etc. Most of you lot ate not aware of what chemicals they put in these foods the preservatives and colorings are know to be harmful like what the fuck is tert-butylhydroquinone?? I saw this when I bought ham of a Turkish supermarket it has know no cause shortness of breath, dizziness and a lot of other problems.
My T levels are prob in the mid 800s. I have no idea how ppl cope being low T (men only obvs, foids don’t need 2 they are slaves)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 3 others
My T levels are prob in the mid 800s. I have no idea how ppl cope being low T (men only obvs, foids don’t need 2 they are slaves)
Well that’s just genetics if you do fuck all and randomly have high levels without putting the effort to increase it then this means you are gifted

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Well that’s just genetics if you do fuck all and randomly have high levels without putting the effort to increase it then this means you are gifted
I know :feelswah:

But still no QT gf

Why do bodybuilders on high t doses have heart attacks at a young age

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and flippasav
Cause they take a fuck ton of other harmful compounds and eat a bunch of goyslop to ‘bulk’. Also, the post doesn’t mention anything about injecting testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Cause they take a fuck ton of other harmful compounds and eat a bunch of goyslop to ‘bulk’. Also, the post doesn’t mention anything about injecting testosterone.
Yes it does read the opening fucking post

because they use other compounds too, abusing them
Abusing test meaning test in big doses over time will enlarge the heart and give you heart failure

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Abusing test meaning test in big doses over time will enlarge the heart and give you heart failure
bro, bodybuilders fucking take 1-1.5g of test while the recommended dose is 200-500mg. they're taking 1000-1500

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and TheDragon
bro, bodybuilders fucking take 1-1.5g of test while the recommended dose is 200-500mg. they're taking 1000-1500
Yeah but a incel on 500mg is gonna fuck up their heart eventually, it's alot more than the body produces on its own and will send you to an early grave

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Yeah but a incel on 500mg is gonna fuck up their heart eventually, it's alot more than the body produces on its own and will send you to an early grave
it's impossible for a young mans heart to give up on 500 unless they're severely dehydrated and eating goyslop for a long time retard.

it's impossible for a young mans heart to give up on 500 unless they're severely dehydrated and eating goyslop for a long time retard.
You're gonna significantly reduce your lifespan
500mg isn't trt it's a cycle, stay on that too long and you're going to have heart problems

For High T, don’t excersize, get sun, don’t eat plants avoid chemicals and just chill all day.

You're gonna significantly reduce your lifespan
500mg isn't trt it's a cycle, stay on that too long and you're going to have heart problems
why would u stay on for too long? and by too long im talking about 1 year. do test 500 for a 1 year and you're gonna have side effects and possible infertility but you wont die or have heart problems. i did test cycles so did people I know, there are old males who use 500 as a trt dose and they're fine. btw u said "isnt trt is a cycle" yes bro we arent talking about trt anyway.

never understood folk who took health advice from fat people lmao

For High T, don’t excersize, get sun, don’t eat plants avoid chemicals and just chill all day.
why wouldnt u exercise dumb fuck? fuck off with this bullshit advice

• +1
Again. Too much of a good thing is bad
Prioritie shit. This is why roiding can cause gyno too as the t converts to E2

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Every zoomer needs to exercise otherwise they will do shit with women

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
POTSIE in action

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Again. Too much of a good thing is bad
Prioritie shit. This is why roiding can cause gyno too as the t converts to E2
yeah thats why i will probably buy aromasin or some shit and use it once a while atleast to keep estrogen in control and only use it sometimes to not crash estrogen. or i just get gyno surgery then be chill for the rest of the cycle since u never get gyno after getting the surgery once.

• +1
yeah thats why i will probably buy aromasin or some shit and use it once a while atleast to keep estrogen in control and only use it sometimes to not crash estrogen. or i just get gyno surgery then be chill for the rest of the cycle since u never get gyno after getting the surgery once.
Yeah never forget to have them on hand

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Excersize is stressful and lowers testosterone. Every heart beat is one closer to death. Working out is cellular death, the bodies chemical reactions have to work faster to keep you alive and then repair the self destruction you caused. This ages you, all chemical reactions age you. When you excersize your body releases cortisol and other fight or flight chemicals because it thinks you’re dying.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Excersize is stressful and lowers testosterone. Every heart beat is one closer to death. Working out is cellular death, the bodies chemical reactions have to work faster to keep you alive and then repair the self destruction you caused. This ages you, all chemical reactions age you. When you excersize your body releases cortisol and other fight or flight chemicals because it thinks you’re dying.
cardio increases lifespan

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and FascisstChad
i will fucking beat the shit out of both of u retards reacting jfl with my post

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Go less than 80-100g carbs a day, 70g fat and aim for 140g protein
Earlier u said less than 50g of carb per one setting?

I think mine would be less than 30g of carb

• +1
True af

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision