The Great Debate Settler: This Poll needs to Unveil What Truly Matters!

Whow ould get more woman?

• Total voters
You are insecure about not being the highest level of something, because you are a narcy, so you delude yourself into believing that it stops being a benefit once it exceeds the level that you perceive yourself to be.

Incredibly easy to figure out, a child could’ve solved that.
I've seen people that i think were High PSL enough and without bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: ProCoper
I strongly think NT is primary and looks are secondary.
In my opinion, both factors are significant. However, having a pleasing appearance without neurotypicality can be detrimental, just as being neurotypical but unattractive can also present challenges.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
@Xangsane today during my student job I met no less than 43 couples , all of them were ltn/mtn 5'7-5'10 at average with some ltb/mtb/htb, also some weak htn here and there and the funniest thing was that these gl guys were with average girls
GL as in Chadlite/Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
@Xangsane today during my student job I met no less than 43 couples , all of them were ltn/mtn 5'7-5'10 at average with some ltb/mtb/htb, also some weak htn here and there and the funniest thing was that these gl guys were with average girls
Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
In my opinion, both factors are significant. However, having a pleasing appearance without neurotypicality can be detrimental, just as being neurotypical but unattractive can also present challenges.
I still get relentlessly bullied up to this day. An awful lot in childhood.

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
I've seen people that i think were High PSL enough and without bitches.
it’s called confirmation bias and the more delusional you are and the more desperate to believe something you are, the more susceptible to it you become.

But you could never have a sufficient sample size to come to any real conclusion about anything. People who base their worldview on “well I’ve seen this” (first of all, no you haven’t, and you probably can’t rate for shit regardless of if you’d seen these people or not. My guess, and I would probably bet money on this, is that you probably rate people who you perceive as looking more like yourself higher and people you perceive as looking less like yourself lower. Very much doubt you are capable of any form of objectivity in this regard, it would be genuinely shocking if you were.) are retarded as shit. If your whole little town is full of 6’5” guys then you’re going to think the world average is 6’5”, it’s not. This is why anecdotes are always worthless and should be disregarded.

LMFAO WHAT
giphy.gif

• JFL
There are still differing opinions, with some advocating that facial appearance is everything, while others argue in favor of NT. This poll aims to clear up the fog surrounding this topic.
Ober

• So Sad
it’s called confirmation bias and the more delusional you are and the more desperate to believe something you are, the more susceptible to it you become.

But you could never have a sufficient sample size to come to any real conclusion about anything. People who base their worldview on “well I’ve seen this” (first of all, no you haven’t, and you probably can’t rate for shit regardless of if you’d seen these people or not. My guess, and I would probably bet money on this, is that you probably rate people who you perceive as looking more like yourself higher and people you perceive as looking less like yourself lower. Very much doubt you are capable of any form of objectivity in this regard, it would be genuinely shocking if you were.) are retarded as shit. If your whole little town is full of 6’5” guys then you’re going to think the world average is 6’5”, it’s not. This is why anecdotes are always worthless and should be disregarded.
No most of them had a completely different pheno. There are only few exceptions like in montecarotto, there chads can get laid

It depends.

• +1
"behaves normally whilst being occasionally awkward and shy" isn't a death sentence. I thought you were going to make him outright low functioning and making cow sounds as a habit or something. I'd choose being guy 2 over guy 1 any time of the day. It's not hard to mask being slightly non-NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Brootal, Xangsane and 1 other person
Why is this even a debate JFL

If you voted for the 1st guy, leave this forum and browse reddit

• +1
Reactions: Myth
Maybe gigachad
Gigachad is an insane level
But regular chad probably cannot
It was mainly to illustrate the point regardless
Bro there is no gigachad. chad and gigachad get treated the same if you’re objectively very good looking u will be treated well by girls. other than that i completely agree with ur post

Let's settle the debate regarding the importance of NT versus facial beauty through this poll.

Male number 1

Let's consider a hypothetical scenario where we have a 25-year-old man who stands at 5 feet 11 and has an average physique. He works an office job and has a normal salary. He exhibits a slightly above-average level of neurotypicality, he engages comfortably with strangers and conversations rarely come to a halt with him, He's got that natural knack for it.

But his face looks like this.

View attachment 2309589

Male number 2
In the second scenario, we have a man who is identical in terms of age, job, salary, and other factors. The only difference is that he doesn't quite fall into the neurotypical category. While he behaves normally but sometimes awkward, he struggles to sustain lengthy conversations and tends to be a bit shy and does not know how to talk to girls, among other traits.

View attachment 2309603

In your perspective, who do you think will attract more women: the neurotypical guy or the guy with a handsome face?

Cast your vote to help settle this ongoing debate about what holds greater significance: being neurotypical (NT) or having an attractive face. Please provide reasons for your choice.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @L @loksr @nitesik @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit@Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Ellipsis @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov @ArcticStorm @exo @MeKKa @Hoso @Vain786 @Biggdink @Ekil73_YT @Erudición @WanderingBurro @anoright @Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996 @Ai Impact @Iteration @Marsik @nineteen @SubhumanCurrycel @holdin'on @hattrick @KING REIDYZ @SuperSpoonman @RetardSubhuman @Bojack @Shieda_Kayn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Manchild @Reckless Turtle @Suimaxxer @DaRealSixpence @anon56 @Reformed @BongMog @ascendedd @andy9432 @St.TikTokcel @User49 @CristianT @eduardkoopman @Dr. Bruh @FML0908 @Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma @brain_destruction @mecha72 @the BULL @DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar @Nad @marauder @vinn98 @OGJBSLAYER @Eriot Lodger @qotav @maxmax901 @looksmidder @AverageEnjoyer @Esteban1997 @Myth @JovenCansao @poison @toolateforme @maheshdabwoi @hamo008 @xtremfailer @RedRiser @reborn @9Romance @chawaje @Seneca @zap @Flashback @Arborist @finnarope @cloUder @Moggable @AJVONDERPLANITZ @Zeruel @zerotohero @leontheleanmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Loveland @Struggler03 @actual9cmjawslayer @Foreverbrad @Iasacrko @Batman @hhfub @LusterToLow @czwarty @HelpMePE @ShowerMaxxing @blackpillius @Broski @fuuuaaaakkk @lightskinbengali @AspiringMogger @tombradylover @Chinacurry @mizrahi_hater @Soumyadip @vanillaicecream @defezman @Goodman @angelo @Phillybeard1996 @Puschkin @Skywalker @APJ @Beastimmung @Amnesia @LiterallyNightwing @rand anon @cmybk @jacksonwang @zura @ascension @Maesthetics=King @bigbongboo @idontwannabeamanlet @dlairals @ArdaxHG @solid7/10 @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @morgetmogged @Brus Wane @WhoAmIReally @try2beme @blackckatt @bug_eye_blackcel @alriodai @OneTwoThree @divine @your smile @IWantToMax @raul120 @marek937@Martyros @Allornothing @Looksmax25 @soulless_npc @Übermaxx @Enfant terrible @Bushman @Zoom759 @Jarate @jimbob97 @diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm
NT is kind of a cope post college age.

• Hmm...
NT is kind of a cope post college age.
What is your reasoning behind this perspective? NT is something that every human requires throughout their entire life, even if they may socialize less as they get older.

I'd argue that being NT post 25 is a failo. Especially if the NT guy has had little experience and has been through incel dry spells, which is quite lot of guys now a days.

NT is something that every human requires throughout their entire life,
NTs are sociopathic scum. I'm autistic and I will continue to be who I am. Im noy going to 'act' NT. LMAO.

I am what I am. Which is being upfront, direct and honest about the fakery of people and any given situation.

NTs are sociopathic scum. I'm autistic and I will continue to be who I am. Im noy going to 'act' NT. LMAO.

I am what I am. Which is being upfront, direct and honest about the fakery of people and any given situation.
Bro i asked your opinion not your life story.

Regardless of any aversion towards neurotypicals, it remains a fact that a certain degree of NT is necessary to navigate and thrive within society.

Can someone ban this troglodyte for that gore formatting?

If the popularity of your (unoriginal, repetitive) thread depends on tagging a million shitskins, you are doing it wrong, incel

Can someone ban this troglodyte for that gore formatting?

If the popularity of your (unoriginal, repetitive) thread depends on tagging a million shitskins, you are doing it wrong, incel
You either vote or fuck off.

Anyone who says guy 1 isn’t black pilled. Obviously looks matter the most the halo effect is real guy 2 is objectively funnier to woman because he looks better.

Anyone who thinks number 1 has never had a girl attracted to them at da club.

First dude would be seen as a creep by girls, while second one is the *omg he’s so cute and shy* type for girls. So #2

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
Bro there is no gigachad. chad and gigachad get treated the same if you’re objectively very good looking u will be treated well by girls. other than that i completely agree with ur post
To me personally chad is like the best looking guy you could realistically meet in your personal life while gigachad is the hollywood guys known specifically for being good looking, which is like the elite of the elite. There kind of has to be a tier specifically set aside for people at the level of being known for their looks WITHIN a career that is already centered around looks

I would also argue there’s a distinction between a girl looking at a guy and going “damn he’s hot” and a girl looking at a guy and actually being physically taken aback by his looks, which absolutely happens (and it happens to men looking at girls too)

There’s room for subjectivity at such high levels though, so you can easily argue that which guys do that is different for each individual girl, and there is no real distinction between these levels, which is completely fair. But then what I said largely remains the same you just take gigachad to mean “a chad who is the specific type of the girl looking at him”

Last edited:
They will approach male 2 in droves he will slay plenty will be turned away because he’s a sperg but at the end of the day he will out slay male 1

wdym by ‘attract more women’?

2nd guy is more likely to get approached and will generate more interest in general. however, if his ‘non-nt ness’ is extreme enough, he might not be able to convert that interest into more hookups and ltrs than the first one.

• +1
Anyone who says guy 1 isn’t black pilled. Obviously looks matter the most the halo effect is real guy 2 is objectively funnier to woman because he looks better.
Anyone who thinks number 1 has never had a girl attracted to them at da club.
"behaves normally whilst being occasionally awkward and shy" isn't a death sentence. I thought you were going to make him outright low functioning and making cow sounds as a habit or something. I'd choose being guy 2 over guy 1 any time of the day. It's not hard to mask being slightly non-NT
First dude would be seen as a creep by girls, while second one is the *omg he’s so cute and shy* type for girls. So #2
I voted 1. Yes seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Bro i asked your opinion not your life story.

Regardless of any aversion towards neurotypicals, it remains a fact that a certain degree of NT is necessary to navigate and thrive within society.
Being a kiss ass beta male is necessary to thrive in society? I don't think so. Not everyone is a NT normie loser with no passionate or creativity.

The most successful people in history are normally weirdo autistic types, or they have some other deviation from the norm in their mode of functioning.

The lame, submissive, conformist normies don't make the history books.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Looks aspie.

The only difference is that he doesn't quite fall into the neurotypical category. While he behaves normally but sometimes awkward, he struggles to sustain lengthy conversations and tends to be a bit shy and does not know how to talk to girls, among other traits.

I have no clue what you really mean. He’s not neurotypical, but he behaves normally. So he’s so close to neurotypical that his neurodivergence isn’t socially significant. Being awkward and shy ≠ neurodivergence. If he’s substantially neurodivergent, he has it worse than the NT guy. If he’s basically NT but is just shy and awkward, he has it better than the NT guy.

Let's settle the debate regarding the importance of NT versus facial beauty through this poll.

Male number 1

Let's consider a hypothetical scenario where we have a 25-year-old man who stands at 5 feet 11 and has an average physique. He works an office job and has a normal salary. He exhibits a slightly above-average level of neurotypicality, he engages comfortably with strangers and conversations rarely come to a halt with him, He's got that natural knack for it.

View attachment 2309589

Male number 2
In the second scenario, we have a man who is identical in terms of age, job, salary, and other factors. The only difference is that he doesn't quite fall into the neurotypical category. While he behaves normally but sometimes awkward, he struggles to sustain lengthy conversations and tends to be a bit shy and does not know how to talk to girls, among other traits.

View attachment 2309603

In your perspective, who do you think will attract more women: the neurotypical guy or the guy with a handsome face?

Cast your vote to help settle this ongoing debate about what holds greater significance: being neurotypical (NT) or having an attractive face. Please provide reasons for your choice.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @L @loksr @nitesik @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit@Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Ellipsis @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov @ArcticStorm @exo @MeKKa @Hoso @Vain786 @Biggdink @Ekil73_YT @Erudición @WanderingBurro @anoright @Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996 @Ai Impact @Iteration @Marsik @nineteen @SubhumanCurrycel @holdin'on @hattrick @KING REIDYZ @SuperSpoonman @RetardSubhuman @Bojack @Shieda_Kayn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Manchild @Reckless Turtle @Suimaxxer @DaRealSixpence @anon56 @Reformed @BongMog @ascendedd @andy9432 @St.TikTokcel @User49 @CristianT @eduardkoopman @Dr. Bruh @FML0908 @Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma @brain_destruction @mecha72 @the BULL @DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar @Nad @marauder @vinn98 @OGJBSLAYER @Eriot Lodger @qotav @maxmax901 @looksmidder @AverageEnjoyer @Esteban1997 @Myth @JovenCansao @poison @toolateforme @maheshdabwoi @hamo008 @xtremfailer @RedRiser @reborn @9Romance @chawaje @Seneca @zap @Flashback @Arborist @finnarope @cloUder @Moggable @AJVONDERPLANITZ @Zeruel @zerotohero @leontheleanmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Loveland @Struggler03 @actual9cmjawslayer @Foreverbrad @Iasacrko @Batman @hhfub @LusterToLow @czwarty @HelpMePE @ShowerMaxxing @blackpillius @Broski @fuuuaaaakkk @lightskinbengali @AspiringMogger @tombradylover @Chinacurry @mizrahi_hater @Soumyadip @vanillaicecream @defezman @Goodman @angelo @Phillybeard1996 @Puschkin @Skywalker @APJ @Beastimmung @Amnesia @LiterallyNightwing @rand anon @cmybk @jacksonwang @zura @ascension @Maesthetics=King @bigbongboo @idontwannabeamanlet @dlairals @ArdaxHG @solid7/10 @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @morgetmogged @Brus Wane @WhoAmIReally @try2beme @blackckatt @bug_eye_blackcel @alriodai @OneTwoThree @divine @your smile @IWantToMax @raul120 @marek937@Martyros @Allornothing @Looksmax25 @soulless_npc @Übermaxx @Enfant terrible @Bushman @Zoom759 @Jarate @jimbob97 @diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm
I haven't seen those spoilers in so long, shits giving me the sploogies

BBC gets all pussy then maybe male1 or 2 might get a chance to sniff some BBC cream pied pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
I got no idea since I can’t tell the life experiences of strangers so no reason pondering on it.

• +1
Looks difference too big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and emeraldglass
Attraction is different from maintenance, thus Male 2 is more likely to attract more and better quality women.

• +1

Male number 1

View attachment 2309589

Male number 2

View attachment 2309603

soo basicaly male 1 would talk to more females which would lead to him having more woman to take from lets say he speaks to 100 woman and like 1 of em likes him he got a gf just like that but if male 2 had same personality he would slay like crzay but since hes shy and doesn't speak to woman how is he gonna get laid then even if he spoke to 10 woman only tho the chances of him getting bitches are way higher tho soo i'd say male 2 ( this debate is useless cuz who looks like that and doesn't have confidence anyways)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
soo basicaly male 1 would talk to more females which would lead to him having more woman to take from lets say he speaks to 100 woman and like 1 of em likes him he got a gf just like that but if male 2 had same personality he would slay like crzay but since hes shy and doesn't speak to woman how is he gonna get laid then even if he spoke to 10 woman only tho the chances of him getting bitches are way higher tho soo i'd say male 2 ( this debate is useless cuz who looks like that and doesn't have confidence anyways)
I voted 1.

NT is not meant to override looks department. The way I view it, NT can help some people get noticed/ be more noticed. Likewise, lack of NT would give them a negative effect.

It's also about taking chances.