THE GREAT LOOKSMAX MAIN CHARACTER DOWNFALLS (LOOKSMAX NEWS GTFIH!!!)

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
FOR MODS: EVERY PICTURE HERE OF USERS HAS BEEN POSTED BY THEM ON THIS FORUM AND IS NOT A DOX, LEON HAS POSTED HIS FACE MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE ON THIS FORUM SO DO NOT TAKE DOWN, ALL THE INFO GATHERED HERE WAS FROM THEIR OWN POSTS.

It has been an Entertaining week for looksmax.org, or even should I say the last 3 days or so. What has happened in this schizophrenic forum full of homosexuals, incels, insecure HTNs and Chadlites has been the downfall of some main characters of the forum and some side characters. (Some gymcel).

Let me recap each one for you.

@biscotti
Screenshot 27

The first one is a legendary user, now formerly known as pneumo. One of my favorite users mainly because he makes good guides which have helped me a lot in my looksmaxxing journey and he is a good storyteller with his nights out mainly at the club or with his gf (ex now I guess:cry:)

This high appeal chadlite has two flaws, his peanut skull IQ (same username as snap bruh??). And that he has fallen into the GL but never enough narcy trap. This had led him to do a RAD-140 cycle crashing his hormones and sexual function from a starting point of too skinny while he should have probably trained natty for atleast a year or two and did a better cycle.

Today his world fell on him, point note form let me recap:
-His girlfriend found his looksmaxxing account and read his posts!
-She found out he was cheating on her all the time
-She found this because he didn't use a unique username (come ON BRUH I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN WTF)
-His parents found out he does roids and the forum too (This is worse)

Remember, when you post your face on here you are at risk, especially for your future jobs if you're trying to go for high salary jobs especially (STEM jobs, Business jobs, Medical jobs, and etc.)

Also remember for this forum and any other similar one, to use unique usernames and emails and passwords to not be able to be traced to other things.

@leontheleanmaxxer
Screenshot 25

This young man has truly fucked his life up even worse than our friend @biscotti. His personal information and account got doxxed by the dark triad supervillain chad @IHateMyself.

Let me recap each point about him one by one:
- He's young, 15-16 years old I believe.
- Posted his face all the time and bragged about slays.
- His major mistake was that he posted sexual videos of underage girls on to this forum
- After this he pissed off @IHateMyself cause of this and other reasons I am not sure off.
- His name and face were linked together and got leaked
- His family members were messaged with this info
- His cp crime was exposed to his name
- A bunch of hate crime type shit posts were made under his hacked account, furthering his now horrible digital footprint

Truly a lesson, don't be low iq, and the shit I said before. What did he expect from posting those videos just lol.

@Amnesia
Screenshot 20

Quite a terrifying picture of him, it spiked my cortisol. This good looking man however, was doxxed yet not exposed recently after posting a thread of where he cucked some guy.

Screenshot 26

This scary threat by @whiteissuperior had all of us shaking, waiting for the thread, but from what I know it either did not go through or got deleted.

Some things to know about Amnesia:
- He's in his mid 30s but larps as low-mid 20s
- He's a legendary forum chad
- He's like 5'6 or 5'7 (not sure)
- His slays were exposed to be ugly (you can do better...)
- His texting game is odd and non NT but face is law
- Pretty good guy tbh

Don't cuck people I guess!

@orb 2.0
Screenshot 29

This masculine gymcel right here, a new user but will put him in here. Apparently got his gym sponsorship taken away after his forum posts were leaked to his sponsor company. He suspects it was @IHateMyself, the dark triad chad strikes again, ruthless he is.

Screenshot 28

Some things to know about him:
- He had a heart attack from roids (jfl)
- He is very heartbroken over a girl which has led him down this path
- He is a new user
- He has big facial bones I guess? (Idk)

That's about it. An entertaining week for Looksmax.org let's see what else happens from here on out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, pneumocystosis, aBetterMii and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, Jase, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Meanwhile a curry prince of the east smirks as the drifts of sand from the Arabian desert caress his looksmaxed countenance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Jase, cancercell and 2 others
Pneumo

@biscotti is larping anyways aint no way this dude had a girlfriend looks like a girl unfrauded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, tombradylover, pneumocystosis and 4 others
This is before he looksmaxxed he mogs 99% of the users here to oblivion
nah this is a recent one his girlfriend took he said. 💀

• +1
Reactions: Jase and lelouch
Oh yea I was supposed to post about amnesia wasn’t I?

Didn’t get enough reacts so I’m not posting shit for you ingrates

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, latincell95, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
can i get a part too.
gud thread

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238
FOR MODS: EVERY PICTURE HERE OF USERS HAS BEEN POSTED BY THEM ON THIS FORUM AND IS NOT A DOX, LEON HAS POSTED HIS FACE MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE ON THIS FORUM SO DO NOT TAKE DOWN, ALL THE INFO GATHERED HERE WAS FROM THEIR OWN POSTS.

It has been an Entertaining week for looksmax.org, or even should I say the last 3 days or so. What has happened in this schizophrenic forum full of homosexuals, incels, insecure HTNs and Chadlites has been the downfall of some main characters of the forum and some side characters. (Some gymcel).

Let me recap each one for you.

@biscotti
View attachment 2300355
The first one is a legendary user, now formerly known as pneumo. One of my favorite users mainly because he makes good guides which have helped me a lot in my looksmaxxing journey and he is a good storyteller with his nights out mainly at the club or with his gf (ex now I guess:cry:)

This high appeal chadlite has two flaws, his peanut skull IQ (same username as snap bruh??). And that he has fallen into the GL but never enough narcy trap. This had led him to do a RAD-140 cycle crashing his hormones and sexual function from a starting point of too skinny while he should have probably trained natty for atleast a year or two and did a better cycle.

Today his world fell on him, point note form let me recap:
-His girlfriend found his looksmaxxing account and read his posts!
-She found out he was cheating on her all the time
-She found this because he didn't use a unique username (come ON BRUH I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN WTF)
-His parents found out he does roids and the forum too (This is worse)

Remember, when you post your face on here you are at risk, especially for your future jobs if you're trying to go for high salary jobs especially (STEM jobs, Business jobs, Medical jobs, and etc.)

Also remember for this forum and any other similar one, to use unique usernames and emails and passwords to not be able to be traced to other things.

@leontheleanmaxxer
View attachment 2300377

This young man has truly fucked his life up even worse than our friend @biscotti. His personal information and account got doxxed by the dark triad supervillain chad @IHateMyself.

Let me recap each point about him one by one:
- He's young, 15-16 years old I believe.
- Posted his face all the time and bragged about slays.
- His major mistake was that he posted sexual videos of underage girls on to this forum
- After this he pissed off @IHateMyself cause of this and other reasons I am not sure off.
- His name and face were linked together and got leaked
- His family members were messaged with this info
- His cp crime was exposed to his name
- A bunch of hate crime type shit posts were made under his hacked account, furthering his now horrible digital footprint

Truly a lesson, don't be low iq, and the shit I said before. What did he expect from posting those videos just lol.

@Amnesia
View attachment 2300395

Quite a terrifying picture of him, it spiked my cortisol. This good looking man however, was doxxed yet not exposed recently after posting a thread of where he cucked some guy.

View attachment 2300405

This scary threat by @whiteissuperior had all of us shaking, waiting for the thread, but from what I know it either did not go through or got deleted.

Some things to know about Amnesia:
- He's in his mid 30s but larps as low-mid 20s
- He's a legendary forum chad
- He's like 5'6 or 5'7 (not sure)
- His slays were exposed to be ugly (you can do better...)
- His texting game is odd and non NT but face is law
- Pretty good guy tbh

Don't cuck people I guess!

@orb 2.0
View attachment 2300419

This masculine gymcel right here, a new user but will put him in here. Apparently got his gym sponsorship taken away after his forum posts were leaked to his sponsor company. He suspects it was @IHateMyself, the dark triad chad strikes again, ruthless he is.

View attachment 2300426

Some things to know about him:
- He had a heart attack from roids (jfl)
- He is very heartbroken over a girl which has led him down this path
- He is a new user
- He has big facial bones I guess? (Idk)

That's about it. An entertaining week for Looksmax.org let's see what else happens from here on out.
I always see the orb guy on my tiktok his frame is insane but clearly roid maxxed was funny to see him on here ngl

View attachment 2300447
@biscotti is larping anyways aint no way this dude had a girlfriend looks like a girl unfrauded
nah bro pneumo snapped me a pic yesterday and he looks exactly the same as in his good pics that he posts here, why can't people belive that some guys actually do ascend. Everyone frauds and everyone has bad pictures but overall looks still improved drastically

needs more than 13 reacts tbh this is actually a pretty good thread OP

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis