The Hidden Power of Gymmaxxing: In-Depth Analysis of Body Halo

D

Deleted member 27561

Silver
Intro: The Trinity
We all know the SMV trinity: Face, Height and Status. But why is height, a random physical attribute, so important amongst foids while it's not so important or even meaningless to most men?
"Tall guys make girls feel petite:soy:"
"Being tall IS being masculine:feelshah:"
"There's a positive correlation between height and success.....:feelsuhh:"

But why are these the case? I know we're all smart enough to know that a random trait that Isn't biologically sexually dimorphic(there's plenty of 6'+ girls) just has this esoteric, meaningless appeal. Let's approach it from a scientific perspective.

Chapter 1: BMI and Yo Uglaahhhhzzz
Behold the chart:
OIP
I'll be using two heights to illustrate my point, The supposed PEAK of sexually attractive male height(6'5) and the supposed average height in the West(5'10)

PAY ATTENTION TO THESE 3 THINGS:
  • UNDERWEIGHT BMI IN POUNDS FOR 6'5
  • UNDERWEIGHT BMI IN POUNDS FOR 5'10
  • HEALTHY WEIGHT BMI IN POUNDS FOR BOTH
NOTICE how the absolute middle of healthy weight for the 5'10 man(150 lbs at probable 13-18% body fat) is AUSHWITZ-TIER for the 6'5 man? Austin Dunham, the King Black Chad here, stays between 168-175 lbs at 12% at 5'10 which is the genetic peak for him fitness wise, but even that is a runner's build 6'5 man.

Where are you going with this you homosexual failed abortion?

I'm glad you asked. From the moment we're born, we already have a predetermined path genetically of how much weight we're going to gain and how tall we're going to be. The only things that change this are the recently new advent of LDAR culture(from which you can become either drastically underweight or overweight from), or from an overly active lifestyle.

Let's assume the average man is 24% body fat at 24 BMI. This means that if that person if that person leads a completely sedentary lifestyle besides commuting to his job, then at:

• 5'10, he'll be 170 lbs @ 24% body fat(129.2 lbs of lean muscle, 40.8 lbs of fat)
  • 6'5, he'll be 200 lbs @ 24% body fat (152 lbs of lean muscle, 48 lbs of fat)
Do you see where I'm going with this? The sedentary 6'5 guy has the same amount of muscle as CALISTHENICS GAWD Austin Dunham from just existing. If you told him to bench press, he could probably at the VERY LEAST put up the 5'10 guy's bodyweight for a 1 rep max and do the 5'10 guy's lean muscle mass for reps with no prior training.

"But I'm a pencil-dicked retard and still don't know where this is going!!!!!111!1"

Chapter 2: Muscles Are Heckin' Valid!

Being bigger has always been the most sexually dimorphic trait in male mammals. But like the article says, not in the frame sense. Females are looking for the physical manifestation of your PHYSICAL ABILITIES. Most women aren't looking for Skeletor-class entities of any height, but if they do choose one, he will be tall. And why is that? Because even a 6'5 SKELETOR(150 lbs @ 5% body fat) is going to have MORE LEAN MUSCLE MASS THAN AN AVERAGE HEIGHT SEDENTARY GUY(20 lbs more at that!!) AND ONLY 5 LBS LESS THAN AN AUSTIN DUNHAM. It's always been about muscle and sexual fitness. Just like men are wired to nut in their draws over tits and ass, women do the same over muscle.

Conclusion: SMV CALCULATIONS
Let's get to the good stuff now, let us see what the equivalent SMV's are based on height/fitness level and their respective rankings:

Peak Fitness Tiers:
  • 6'2+ @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[167 lbs lean muscle mass] - Completely and utterly Body maxxed/halo'd(SS-Tier)
  • 6'0-6'1 @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[158 lbs lean muscle mass] - S-Tier
  • 5'10-5'11 @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[149 lbs lean muscle mass] - A-Tier
  • 5'8-5'9 @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[140 lbs lean muscle mass] - B-tier
  • 5'6-5'7 @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[132 lbs lean muscle mass] - C-Tier
  • 5'4-5'5 @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[123 lbs lean muscle mass] - D-tier
  • 5'3 and below - F-tier
Equivalent Bodies/Heights:
  • 6'0-6'1 Peak fitness = 6'5 moderately fit guy
  • 5'10-5'11 Peak fitness = 6'5 Sedentary man/6'6+ skeletors
  • 5'8-5'9 Peak Fitness = 6'1-6'2 Sedentary/6'3 skeletors
  • 5'6-5'7 Peak Fitness = 5'10-5'11 moderately fit/6'0 lower-end sedentary(23 bmi)
  • 5'4-5'5 Peak Fitness = 5'8-5'9 Sedentary/6'0 skeletors
The combinations could go on and on but you get the gist of it, never stop gymming

@Ellipsis @thecel @Amnesia @androgenic @Blackgymmax @Respalier @Ketamine @prettyboyy @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir @Patient A @Jacob Hate @thereallegend @redmaxx @IhateDentists @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @babouchelelouche @mizrahi_hater @Skywalker @JovenCansao @incel194012940 @poopoohead @Xerryx @midlatinocel @PointOfNoReturn @Hoso @BongMog @aspiringexcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, becomingnearperfect, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 26 others
Thanks bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, 5.5psl, thecel and 3 others
Face is law but body is smv multiplier like height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, zura, becomingnearperfect and 9 others
Face is law but body is smv multiplier like height
of course, this is for people who are looking to max out SMV from body and are already done/working on face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 29167, thecel and 1 other person
@Alexanderr BOTB

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 15468 and 2 others
good effort but theres some logical fallacies

its not really about the absolute amount of muscle mass but how big you look

thats why a 5‘10 with peak fitness has better body-smv than a 6‘5 lanklet, even tho the latter has more lean muscle mass

relative size to height is most important, after that its height in itself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 28939, poopoohead and 3 others

thats why a 5‘10 with peak fitness has better body-smv than a 6‘5 lanklet, even tho the latter has more lean muscle mass

I assume by lanklet you mean a skeletor, which in that case the 5'10 peak fitness guy has MORE muscle mass than the 6'5 guy, as I said.

The lean muscle mass is what makes you look bigger since it grows outward from the skeleton, instead of depositing itself in and around organs like fat does.

Also if you were talking about a sedentary guy, since they have the same muscle mass, I'm sure if you put them side by side you would say they both look to be around the same SIZE

Last edited:
didnt read

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 29167
Just like men are wired to nut in their draws over tits and ass, women do the same over muscle.
Any study for this ? Many claim that to be height and not muscles .

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, forevermirin and Deleted member 27561
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561 and Deleted member 28939
Gym is good(y)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 27561
Any study for this ? Many claim that to be height and not muscles .
The point of this thread was to deduce that a larger height = more natural potential for muscle building. Most people don't dedicate their entire lives to fitness and calorie counting, so the people who have higher muscle mass are of course the taller people.

There's no studies for my specific claim but if you correlate the information I provided with what all mammals look for in a mate(High degree of sexual fitness) it makes sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
The point of this thread was to deduce that a larger height = more natural potential for muscle building. Most people don't dedicate their entire lives to fitness and calorie counting, so the people who have higher muscle mass are of course the taller people.

There's no studies for my specific claim but if you correlate the information I provided with what all mammals look for in a mate(High degree of sexual fitness) it makes sense.
The trade off is the bigger you are the harder it “can” be to build muscle. That’s not a rule though, just a generality

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
its a lot more dependent on frame. but ofc taller guy with 8" wrist will be more muscle than shorter guy with 8" wrist. 6'6" badr hair backed off from club fight with mike tyson(who is prob 5'8) cuz of how big he was. ofc both are freak tho.

• Hmm...
The trade off is the bigger you are the harder it “can” be to build muscle. That’s not a rule though, just a generality

Taller people naturally have more muscle mass because of their longer limbs, that's why I used the 2 sedentary examples as a control group. They also have a higher metabolic rate which of course feeds into their muscle development.

its a lot more dependent on frame. but ofc taller guy with 8" wrist will be more muscle than shorter guy with 8" wrist. 6'6" badr hair backed off from club fight with mike tyson(who is prob 5'8) cuz of how big he was. ofc both are freak tho.
Mike Tyson is a bad example to use because he was a heavy drug addict + Roider which is what allowed him to weigh 218 lbs at 5'10.

Assuming he was 12% bodyfat he had the lean muscle mass of a Peak Fitness 6 foot 9 guy(According to BMI)

We all know the SMV trinity: Face, Height and Status. But why is height, a random physical attribute, so important amongst foids while it's not so important or even meaningless to most men?

But why are these the case? I know we're all smart enough to know that a random trait that Isn't biologically sexually dimorphic(there's plenty of 6'+ girls) just has this esoteric, meaningless appeal. Let's approach it from a scientific perspective.

Behold the chart:View attachment 2226464 .
I'll be using two heights to illustrate my point, The supposed PEAK of sexually attractive male height(6'5) and the supposed average height in the West(5'10)

NOTICE how the absolute middle of healthy weight for the 5'10 man(150 lbs at probable 13-18% body fat) is AUSHWITZ-TIER for the 6'5 man? Austin Dunham, the King Black Chad here, stays between 168-175 lbs at 12% at 5'10 which is the genetic peak for him fitness wise, but even that is a runner's build 6'5 man.

I'm glad you asked. From the moment we're born, we already have a predetermined path genetically of how much weight we're going to gain and how tall we're going to be. The only things that change this are the recently new advent of LDAR culture(from which you can become either drastically underweight or overweight from), or from an overly active lifestyle.

Let's assume the average man is 24% body fat at 24 BMI. This means that if that person if that person leads a completely sedentary lifestyle besides commuting to his job, then at:

• 5'10, he'll be 170 lbs @ 24% body fat(129.2 lbs of lean muscle, 40.8 lbs of fat)
Do you see where I'm going with this? The sedentary 6'5 guy has the same amount of muscle as CALISTHENICS GAWD Austin Dunham from just existing. If you told him to bench press, he could probably at the VERY LEAST put up the 5'10 guy's bodyweight for a 1 rep max and do the 5'10 guy's lean muscle mass for reps with no prior training.

"But I'm a pencil-dicked retard and still don't know where this is going!!!!!111!1"

Being bigger has always been the most sexually dimorphic trait in male mammals. But like the article says, not in the frame sense. Females are looking for the physical manifestation of your PHYSICAL ABILITIES. Most women aren't looking for Skeletor-class entities of any height, but if they do choose one, he will be tall. And why is that? Because even a 6'5 SKELETOR(150 lbs @ 5% body fat) is going to have MORE LEAN MUSCLE MASS THAN AN AVERAGE HEIGHT SEDENTARY GUY(20 lbs more at that!!) AND ONLY 5 LBS LESS THAN AN AUSTIN DUNHAM. It's always been about muscle and sexual fitness. Just like men are wired to nut in their draws over tits and ass, women do the same over muscle.

Let's get to the good stuff now, let us see what the equivalent SMV's are based on height/fitness level and their respective rankings:

Peak Fitness Tiers:
  • 6'2+ @ 24 BMI/12% Bodyfat[167 lbs lean muscle mass] - Completely and utterly Body maxxed/halo'd(SS-Tier)
  • 5'3 and below - F-tier
  • 5'6-5'7 Peak Fitness = 5'10-5'11 moderately fit/6'0 lower-end sedentary(23 bmi)
The combinations could go on and on but you get the gist of it, never stop gymming

@Ellipsis @thecel @Amnesia @androgenic @Blackgymmax @Respalier @Ketamine @prettyboyy @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir @Patient A @Jacob Hate @thereallegend @redmaxx @IhateDentists @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @babouchelelouche @mizrahi_hater @Skywalker @JovenCansao @incel194012940 @poopoohead @Xerryx @midlatinocel @PointOfNoReturn @Hoso @BongMog @aspiringexcel

Bro being 6 5 and built would be a massive halo 6 1 is almost death tier in 2023 yeah your slightly taller than the average guy but not to the point where it helps

Bro being 6 5 and built would be a massive halo 6 1 is almost death tier in 2023 yeah your slightly taller than the average guy but not to the point where it helps
6'2 and Peak Fitness is the SS-Tier Maxed out combination, anything more than that is niche appeal tbh

Peak Fitness Tiers:
  • 5'3 and below - F-tier

Beautiful LDAR repellent thread

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 27561

Taller people naturally have more muscle mass because of their longer limbs, that's why I used the 2 sedentary examples as a control group. They also have a higher metabolic rate which of course feeds into their muscle development.
When people say shorter people put on more muscle mass faster they mean that’s what it looks like. Because it looks like it does.

But in terms of pound for pound muscle gain, it isn’t.

Height plays no significant factor in a person’s ability to grow muscle. Whilst shorter people may appear to have gained more muscle in less time, it’s simply because they need less muscle to fill out proportionally. In contrast, a taller individual with longer limbs may take more time to fill out
Your article basically says this.

But it does not explain the exception. The exception is when a tall person is eating like an ogre and has very high testosterone etc.

Tall guys have to play a longer game but the ceiling of satisfaction is higher

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
When people say shorter people put on more muscle mass faster they mean that’s what it looks like. Because it looks like it does.

But in terms of pound for pound muscle gain, it isn’t.

Your article basically says this.

But it does not explain the exception. The exception is when a tall person is eating like an ogre and has very high testosterone etc.

Tall guys have to play a longer game but the ceiling of satisfaction is higher
What's the debate? I said taller people naturally have more muscle and you're agreeing with me

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
BMI flawed af, doesn’t account for frame

BMI flawed af, doesn’t account for frame
It's not perfect but it is a really good guideline.

you're not gonna see a 5'6 guy with a 26 inch bideltoid. You're also not gonna see a 6'5 guy with a 16 inch bideltoid. If you do, those are always uncanny failos and outliers like that don't speak for the majority.

You mofos aren't gonna blow off my high effort thread with your bs

Nigga made a whole ass project

Nigga made a whole ass project
This is the thanks I get for creating LIFEFUEL? Meanwhile "rate my dick in motion" threads get 300+ replies :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, LampPostPrime and Suimaxxer
I know we're all smart enough to know that a random trait that Isn't biologically sexually dimorphic(there's plenty of 6'+ girls)

:feelsuhh:

„(…)The sexually dimorphic trait of height“

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

:feelsuhh:

„(…)The sexually dimorphic trait of height“
Nice job using a study on trannies, it's socially dimorphic but biologically speaking anyone has the potential to be any height. The only biologically dimorphic traits human males have are a dick and balls and higher testosterone.

Now stop being a faggot

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Please give some feedback Bhai @forevermirin

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Seems like water i havent fully read it tho
People knew that a 5'10 jacked guy has higher SMV than an average 6'5 guy?

The real trinity should be Face>Body>Status

People knew that a 5'10 jacked guy has higher SMV than an average 6'5 guy?

The real trinity should be Face>Body>Status
are you just equating more lean muscle mass with higher smv?

you really think an ultrajacked 5'3 guy will smv mog an average 5'7 guy?

are you just equating more lean muscle mass with higher smv?

you really think an ultrajacked 5'3 guy will smv mog an average 5'7 guy?
If you read the post 5'3 doesn't mog anything. A peak fitness 5'4-5'5 guy however will have a Higher SMV than a sedentary 5'8-5'9 guy.

And yes, lean muscle is the basis for comparison, it's what creates frame, higher confidence, higher testosterone, higher sexual ability and slight status. This is how it's always been on an instinctual level.

If you don't believe me, google image "short guy, hot girl" and look at the physiques of all the non-celebrities

Last edited:

This. But OP is pushing people in the right direction. You ask women why they care about height, it's usually about the perceived threat, which wards off most men. When I see shorter guys with mass, they are flagged as a threat in my eyes, probably because I was getting abused by manlets wrestling at 140-152. :lul: I only register nephilim as threats if they are massive.

gymcel cope, height is life, a 6'5 guy would mog the 6'1 gymcel into oblivion, let alone a 6'6 guy against a 5'10 jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What's the debate? I said taller people naturally have more muscle and you're agreeing with me
I’m basically agreeing with you but adding some extra information in there.

gymcel cope, height is life, a 6'5 guy would mog the 6'1 gymcel into oblivion, let alone a 6'6 guy against a 5'10 jfl
The power of extremes

Peak Fitness Tiers:
  • 5'3 and below - F-tier

anatomical manifestation of your physical abilities*

Because even a 6'5 SKELETOR(150 lbs @ 5% body fat) is going to have MORE LEAN MUSCLE MASS THAN AN AVERAGE HEIGHT SEDENTARY GUY(20 lbs more at that!!)
Lmao, how on earth did you come to this conclusion
The extra mass is BONE, not muscle
Fucking dumbass

View attachment 2359492 you should've been skeeted into a sock
Ok, this is accurate. However, it's nonsensical to assume that more muscle is the reason why being tall is advantageous, further it's likely not because of muscle that taller people weigh more, rather because they have more of everything. The taller you are the more likely you are to be an ectomorph

Mike Tyson is a bad example to use because he was a heavy drug addict + Roider which is what allowed him to weigh 218 lbs at 5'10.

Assuming he was 12% bodyfat he had the lean muscle mass of a Peak Fitness 6 foot 9 guy(According to BMI)
Mike was never on roids lol, he was just an overall generic freak of nature, at 12 years old he was 5’9 190 pounds + he trained like a grown man under Cus D Amatos tutelage, don’t dismiss a legend in boxing’s hard work, even if you did have his genetics you wouldn’t get anywhere if you didn’t have his work ethic and training regimen

Mike was never on roids lol, he was just an overall generic freak of nature, at 12 years old he was 5’9 190 pounds + he trained like a grown man under Cus D Amatos tutelage, don’t dismiss a legend in boxing’s hard work, even if you did have his genetics you wouldn’t get anywhere if you didn’t have his work ethic and training regimen
Nobody said Mike didn't work hard, but this is the same guy who admitted to doing coke before fights and using a prosthetic penis during drug tests, he even says himself he's not against steroid use, so while I believe he didn't do them for fights, he definitely trained with them to get to that unprecedented size

Nobody said Mike didn't work hard, but this is the same guy who admitted to doing coke before fights and using a prosthetic penis during drug tests, he even says himself he's not against steroid use, so while I believe he didn't do them for fights, he definitely trained with them to get to that unprecedented size
Mike said he was only against using steroid use when fighting others cuz you could easily murder someone in the ring using them

This nigga looked like a grown man even as a child, he’s just naturally a really big dude for his size since he’s only 5’10

Mike said he was only against using steroid use when fighting others cuz you could easily murder someone in the ring using them
View attachment 2359759
This nigga looked like a grown man even as a child, he’s just naturally a really big dude for his size since he’s only 5’10
You say that but it's not like there's an age requirement to do roids, every teenager on TikTok that you see abusing cycles looks grown, mike doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would talk about something he has no experience with, so it's reasonable to believe he knows how it feels to roid before fights and due to him having such a rough childhood, pathologically lying about his sobriety, and other mental illnesses that usually come with steroid abuse.

You say that but it's not like there's an age requirement to do roids, every teenager on TikTok that you see abusing cycles looks grown, mike doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would talk about something he has no experience with, so it's reasonable to believe he knows how it feels to roid before fights and due to him having such a rough childhood, pathologically lying about his sobriety, and other mental illnesses that usually come with steroid abuse.
Ye true, if Mike did roids I would probably bet it was in his 30s when he came out of prison and not when he was a young kid and just won the HW championship, knowing how Cus D Amato was he wouldn’t let any sort of anabolics near him since he was already a world class trainer and trained many champions before

my current gf literally met me because she said she looking for a "short stocky gymcel" not even kidding. Fucking lift boyos it's always worth it

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 27561
There's a study that shows directly that upper body strength is correlated with more mates, perceived attractiveness, and perceived ability to fight. So yeah getting big is a definite halo

• +1
bro austin dunham is 5'8" tops come on now, be smarter