The Hierarchy Of Aesthetics (A Must-Read!)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
The Hierarchy Of Aesthetics

by @enchanted_elixir
November 28th, 2022

Table Of Contents
  • Introduction​
  • 🔴Hard Features
  • 🟡Soft Features
  • 🟢Coloring
  • 🔵Decoration
  • 🟣Anti-Aging
  • Tags

Introduction
In the pursuit to better understand human aesthetics, I've formulated what I believe to be a universal framework that can be applied to aesthetics. This is particularly useful for the following...
  • Developing a holistic, bottom-up understanding of how human aesthetics work.
  • Properly identifying aesthetic flaws.
  • Formulating looksmaxing plans.

Before we get into the thread, I do want you to keep a few things in mind...
  • The deeper a flawed feature is on the hierarchy, the less effective higher-level looksmaxxes will be.
    • For example, if you're 5'3/160cm (bad height) and/or recessed (abysmal facial bone structure), focusing on optimizing your soft features won't do much.
  • Fixing lower-level flaws should be of higher priority when looksmaxing, because they debilitating handicaps to your attractiveness, some even have deadlines (like height), and some become harder to manipulate as you age, like, mewing. Mewing becomes harder with age, and eventually has a deadline, which Dr. Mike Mew specifies to be around age 25.
  • An ideal looksmaxing journey in my opinion starts with prioritizing low-level flaws first. If you are recessed, or short for example, you should prioritize heightmaxing and mewing first, not necessarily fashion or jewelry.
  • The fewer flaws (especially lower-level flaws), the higher your looksmaxing potential becomes.
  • Make sure you're getting all the protein, vitamins and minerals you need! Being deficient in protein, vitamins and minerals makes your looksmaxing journey longer and harder.

🔴 Hard Features

Hard features include...
  • Facial Bone Structure
  • Ratios
  • Proportions
  • Facial Harmony
  • Symmetry
  • Height
  • Teeth
  • Phenotype
  • Dimorphism
  • Body Morphology (such as frame, wrist size, etc.)
  • Feature Morphology (such as your ear shape, nose shape, etc.)
Your hard features are the most important part of your aesthetics, they are the literal foundation of how you look. How well you have it in this department greatly influences the time, cost, and difficulty of your looksmaxing journey, as well as your potential.

🟡 Soft Features

Soft features include...
  • Skin
  • Hair
  • Eyebrows
  • Eyelashes
  • Lips
  • Muscles
  • Leanness
  • Grooming & Hygiene
Your soft features play hand-in-hand with your hard features and have major importance. These are easier to improve than your hard features and can greatly improve your looks, provided you have a satisfactory base (hard features). Being bad in this department also heavily taxes you, but definitely not as much as being bad in the hard features department.

🟢 Coloring

3153752 1668193769335
3153753 brave CP1G1JBtWJ

Coloring includes...
  • Skin color
  • Eye color
  • Hair color(s)
  • Lip color
  • Outfit colors
  • Jewelry colors
  • Accessory colors
The set of colors presented on your body influences your attractiveness by directly dictating how vibrant or dull you look. Bad coloring decreases attractiveness, average coloring does not affect your attractiveness, while good coloring enhances attractiveness. One of the reasons the ginger phenotype is so disliked is definitely because of terrible coloring.

https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/
(contains skin color changing advice)
Outside of contacts, we don't have any proven way to change eye color so...

🔵 Decoration

Decoration includes...
  • Fashion
  • Fragrance
  • Pheromones
  • Accessories
Your decorative features are basically the icing to the cake when it comes to your looks, and serves as a looks multiplier.

🟣Anti-Aging

Anti-Aging includes...
  • Prevention against the aging of your hard features.​
  • Prevention against the aging of your soft features.
  • Prevention against biological aging.
Once you reach here, your main focus is to maintain your aesthetics as long as possible.
www.longecity.org

If you found this guide useful, please leave a positive react! It encourages me to make more threads like this.
Dog Smile GIF

Also, for my upcoming match against @Amnesia on December 2nd. Please vote for me, for I believe I have helped you with my 30+ informational posts I've made this year.

Context

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, newestofnewgen, Roge and 74 others
I broke this threads hymen so hard. Eye area number 1, jaw is law, bad pheno truecel-ino:p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VrilChad, RAMU KAKA, mug and 5 others
my nigga @enchanted_elixir carrying the site, bookmarked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RAMU KAKA, Preoximerianas and 4 others
I broke this threads hymen so hard. Eye area number 1, jaw is law, bad pheno truecel-ino:p
Eye area is a hard feature, so you aren't very wrong there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuttashonty, Niklaus Mikaelson and RecessedChinCel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuttashonty, twilight and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bump

• +1
Reactions: kuttashonty and Niklaus Mikaelson
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, kuttashonty and Niklaus Mikaelson
Read every word.

It’s over for us jawlets.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
Mirin high effort post

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
fuark another botb tier thread wtf man. Always dropping heat :feelsautistic::heart:

awkward bro hug GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1972634
by @enchanted_elixir
November 28th, 2022

Table Of Contents
  • Introduction​
  • 🔴Hard Features
  • 🟡Soft Features
  • 🟢Coloring
  • 🔵Decoration
  • 🟣Anti-Aging
  • Tags

Introduction
In the pursuit to better understand human aesthetics, I've formulated what I believe to be a universal framework that can be applied to aesthetics. This is particularly useful for the following...
View attachment 1972638

• The deeper a flawed feature is on the hierarchy, the less effective higher-level looksmaxxes will be.
    • For example, if you're 5'3/160cm (bad height) and/or recessed (abysmal facial bone structure), focusing on optimizing your soft features won't do much.
  • Fixing lower-level flaws should be of higher priority when looksmaxing, because they debilitating handicaps to your attractiveness, some even have deadlines (like height), and some become harder to manipulate as you age, like, mewing. Mewing becomes harder with age, and eventually has a deadline, which Dr. Mike Mew specifies to be around age 25.
  • An ideal looksmaxing journey in my opinion starts with prioritizing low-level flaws first. If you are recessed, or short for example, you should prioritize heightmaxing and mewing first, not necessarily fashion or jewelry.
  • The fewer flaws (especially lower-level flaws), the higher your looksmaxing potential becomes.
  • Make sure you're getting all the vitamins and minerals you need! Being deficient in vitamins and minerals makes your looksmaxing journey longer and harder.

🔴 Hard Features

View attachment 1972640
Hard features include...
  • Facial Bone Structure
  • Ratios
  • Proportions
  • Facial Harmony
  • Symmetry
  • Height
  • Teeth
  • Phenotype
  • Dimorphism
Your hard features are the most important part of your aesthetics, they are the literal foundation of how you look. How well you have it in this department greatly influences the time, cost, and difficulty of your looksmaxing journey, as well as your potential.

🟡 Soft Features

View attachment 1972643

Soft features include...
  • Skin
  • Hair
  • Eyebrows
  • Eyelashes
  • Lips
  • Muscles
  • Leanness
  • Grooming & Hygiene
Your soft features play hand-in-hand with your hard features and have major importance. These are easier to improve than your hard features and can greatly improve your looks, provided you have a satisfactory base (hard features). Being bad in this department also heavily taxes you, but definitely not as much as being bad in the hard features department.

🟢 Coloring

View attachment 1972656View attachment 1972657

Coloring includes...
  • Skin color
  • Eye color
  • Hair color(s)
  • Lip color
  • Outfit colors
  • Jewelry colors
  • Accessory colors
The set of colors presented on your body influences your attractiveness by directly dictating how vibrant or dull you look. Bad coloring decreases attractiveness, average coloring does not affect your attractiveness, while good coloring enhances attractiveness. One of the reasons the ginger phenotype is so disliked is definitely because of terrible coloring.

https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

🔵 Decoration

View attachment 1972663

Decoration includes...
  • Fashion
  • Fragrance
  • Pheromones
  • Accessories
Your decorative features are basically the icing to the cake when it comes to your looks, and serves as a looks multiplier.

🟣Anti-Aging

View attachment 1972672

Anti-Aging includes...
Once you reach here, your main focus is to maintain your aesthetics as long as possible.
www.longecity.org

If you found this guide useful, please leave a positive react! It encourages me to make more threads like this.
Dog Smile GIF

Also, for my upcoming match against @Amnesia on December 2nd. Please vote for me, for I believe I have helped you with my 30+ informational posts I've made this year.

Context

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and enchanted_elixir
Are you happy now? Is your ever-growing thirst for attention quenched for now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Preoximerianas and enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
Reactions: kuttashonty
  • Love it
Reactions: kuttashonty
Dnrd.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Wish we saw more posts like this. Good effort OP

• Love it
View attachment 1972634
by @enchanted_elixir
November 28th, 2022

Table Of Contents
  • Introduction​
  • 🔴Hard Features
  • 🟡Soft Features
  • 🟢Coloring
  • 🔵Decoration
  • 🟣Anti-Aging
  • Tags

Introduction
View attachment 1972638

• Make sure you're getting all the vitamins and minerals you need! Being deficient in vitamins and minerals makes your looksmaxing journey longer and harder.

🔴 Hard Features

View attachment 1972640
Hard features include...
  • Facial Bone Structure
  • Ratios
  • Proportions
  • Facial Harmony
  • Symmetry
  • Height
  • Teeth
  • Phenotype
  • Dimorphism

🟡 Soft Features

View attachment 1972643

Soft features include...
  • Skin
  • Hair
  • Eyebrows
  • Eyelashes
  • Lips
  • Muscles
  • Leanness
  • Grooming & Hygiene

🟢 Coloring

View attachment 1972656View attachment 1972657

Coloring includes...
  • Skin color
  • Eye color
  • Hair color(s)
  • Lip color
  • Outfit colors
  • Jewelry colors
  • Accessory colors

🔵 Decoration

View attachment 1972663

Decoration includes...
  • Fashion
  • Fragrance
  • Pheromones
  • Accessories

🟣Anti-Aging

View attachment 1972672

Anti-Aging includes...
www.longecity.org

Dog Smile GIF

Context

Good as always 👏👏👏

very well formulated post, good job op :Comfy:

• +1
This thread is dogshit, some pretty pictures and charts does not make it good. All this stuff has already been said and you used lots of wrong terminologies.

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
DNRD

• +1
This thread is dogshit, some pretty pictures and charts does not make it good. All this stuff has already been said and you used lots of wrong terminologies.
Of course , the individual components have already been discussed, but this bottom-up understanding of looks hasn't been discussed or presented to this forum until now.

As someone who's new to lookmaxing and blackpill, this is a very helpful guide. ❤

• Love it
As someone who's new to lookmaxing and blackpill, this is a very helpful guide. ❤
Glad I can help, pal!
Here are more resources if you need it

@Alexanderr @AscendingHero
BOTB Pin?

How has your looksmaxing journey been so far?

this is actually a good thread, looking back on it.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Intrigued! ️‍Is this "Hierarchy of Aesthetics" a philosophical exploration, artistic analysis, or design guide? Spill the beans (and aesthetics)!