• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, redmaxx, lightskinbengali and 8 others
The whole ass vid is about moles. Over for molecels. Just have no moles theory

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Deleted member 20370 and mug
Ahhh tbh too much to think about. On top of being a chad you have to put your socks on a certain way etc etc. Fuck that. I think basic hygiene and good manners is sufficient.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BucketCrab, edodalic29, Lautrec and 1 other person
The whole ass vid is about moles. Over for molecels. Just have no moles theory
The video's point is that literally ANY flaw in a male can trigger the ick in women.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
lifefuel... if i fix acne i will get laid

Ahhh tbh too much to think about. On top of being a chad you have to put your socks on a certain way etc etc. Fuck that. I think basic hygiene and good manners is sufficient.
Way too much, if it already wasn't enough. At this point, everything seems pointless to even try and not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98, Lautrec and mug
looking at this, seems like behavioral wise a lot of the ickyness comes from making yourself look pathetic, weak or goofy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213 and Lautrec
Funny storytime : I know a solid chadlite , Htn face but is tall and had body halo so hard , frame and skull mogger 6’2 , basically told me some girls said he “walks weird “ and some people have commented on that but he thinks he walks weird now lol . Cant belive women would reject someone so beautiful by the way they walk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Octavian_Augustus
Funny storytime : I know a solid chadlite , Htn face but is tall and had body halo so hard , frame and skull mogger 6’2 , basically told me some girls said he “walks weird “ and some people have commented on that but he thinks he walks weird now lol . Cant belive women would reject someone so beautiful by the way they walk
LL tipoff