The idea fat people didn't exist until recently is a bullshit fitness myth

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
A common argument against the GeneticFatPill is that if things like weight, body composition, metabolism, etc were genetic, there would be an equal amount of fat people in the past and in poor third-world countries.

But this is bullshit.

First of all, the notion that third world countries don't have fat people is nonsense:

Secondly, while it's probably true that there were comparatively fewer fat people in the past, the idea that everybody was skinny and ripped is complete bullshit. Fat people stereotypes are old as dirt for a reason: BECAUSE FAT PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED.

Before people call me a fat bastard, I'm actually an ectomorpth. But I'm also arguably the most blackpilled user on the forum and don't like it when people spread bluepill bullshit. Everything in life is genetic. Fucking everything. So why not this?

The only places that have legitimately no fat people are locations undergoing famine, but that's a bullshit strawman argument. Of course you won't be fat if you're eating 50 calories a day you retard. This isn't an argument.

Not to say that lifestyle doesn't matter whatsoever. There is being 'fat' and there is being morbidly obese. The latter is in fact lifestyle but just lol if you think fatness isn't genetics otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, NoseProphecy, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Squidbro changing topics from normie blackpill mainstream to obesity is genetic because he done gained 30,000 lbs on anti depressants it’s over nigga 🤣🤣👌👌👌

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, piec, Ryldoo IS COPING and 25 others
Idk why people think body composition is different from face

There are beautiful bodies and beautiful faces

On the other end, there are ugly bodies and ugly faces.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
A common argument against the GeneticFatPill is that if things like weight, body composition, metabolism, etc were genetic, there would be an equal amount of fat people in the past and in poor third-world countries.

But this is bullshit.

First of all, the notion that third world countries don't have fat people is nonsense:

Secondly, while it's probably true that there were comparatively fewer fat people in the past, the idea that everybody was skinny and ripped is complete bullshit. Fat people stereotypes are old as dirt for a reason: BECAUSE FAT PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED.

Before people call me a fat bastard, I'm actually an ectomorpth. But I'm also arguably the most blackpilled user on the forum and don't like it when people spread bluepill bullshit. Everything in life is genetic. Fucking everything. So why not this?

The only places that have legitimately no fat people are locations undergoing famine, but that's a bullshit strawman argument. Of course you won't be fat if you're eating 50 calories a day you retard. This isn't an argument.

Not to say that lifestyle doesn't matter whatsoever. There is being 'fat' and there is being morbidly obese. The latter is in fact lifestyle but just lol if you think fatness isn't genetics otherwise.
no such thing as "genetic fatness" lmao actual retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Squidbro changing topics from normie blackpill mainstream to obesity is genetic because he done gained 30,000 lbs on anti depressants it’s over nigga 🤣🤣👌👌👌
anyone who thinks weight is genetic is just brain damaged. same goes for those who say everything is genetic

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, sladeee and 8 others
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u1

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
anyone who thinks weight is genetic is just brain damaged. same goes for those who say everything is genetic
Not really it has it's fair share of genetics.

For example people with ADHD might have extreme hunger to compensate serotonin deficiency. For them it is much more difficult to lose weight if they have access to food.

Other ADHDcels don't even feel hunger. It seems there is no middle point.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Absolutely true, very based.

fatass cope, lmao just don't eat retard

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LooksOrDeath, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person

For example people with ADHD might have extreme hunger to compensate serotonin deficiency. For them it is much more difficult to lose weight if they have access to food.

na for adhd you just have to take medicine then the hunger dies quick

yes but OP worded it in a way that some people can gain weight on 1000 cals while others eat 4000 and gain nothing. no such thing exists. appetite is genetic to some degree but that's not the same thing as weight

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
yes but OP worded it in a way that some people can gain weight on 1000 cals while others eat 4000 and gain nothing. no such thing exists. appetite is genetic to some degree but that's not the same thing as weight
OP is just striking everywhere he can while being blindfolded. I'm starting to think he is one of those bots they use in Wall Street to manipulate the market via threads like this

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart

But this is bullshit.

Fat people existed but no where near the level of today

Get Coca-Colonized

Gaining weight =! Gaining fat

calories in, calories out

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe

But this is bullshit.

fat people dont eat like fatasses. its just in their genes to gain shit tons of weight. every super fat or just fat person ive met eats like a normal person

But this is bullshit.

This is your most legit post

People think everyone was skinny in the past because everyone was skinny on the tv shows

They don't realize by that logic there were no manlets, or coloreds, or gays

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I agree
I have sympathy towards overweight foids because they legit just eat in accordance with their appetite and they get ridiculed for being a normal reproduction weight for a foid

fat people dont eat like fatasses. its just in their genes to gain shit tons of weight. every super fat or just fat person ive met eats like a normal person
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

obesity rates were lower in the past. thread fails on this one points alone.

there are genetic and epigenetic factors, but most important to understand is that your body cannot produce mass out of nothing. muh "genetic fatness", does not suspend the laws of thermodynamics to make you more fat than would be physically possible. as long as you eat below maintenance calorie it is impossible for your body to physically generate more mass

90% of "fatness" can be cured by dieting and exercise.

Last edited:
if im not wrong, there are some thyroid problems that can seriously affect your weight overall, but being obese is just a choice lil bro

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
if im not wrong, there are some thyroid problems that can seriously affect your weight overall, but being obese is just a choice lil bro
im saying that to prove that fat people cant. escape being fat cuz they have shit ass genes. they blame food, when in fact, their coping with their subhumsanity

True my shitty metabolism is genetic

There were literally fat people in ancient times, also fat back then meant wealthy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
really wish i got first reply on this one

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
weight is genetic as far as bone mass goes, other than that stop eating carbs and plants you fat fuck

People think everyone was skinny in the past because everyone was skinny on the tv shows

They don't realize by that logic there were no manlets, or coloreds, or gays
This lmao.

I agree. Completely surprised users above are coping somehow.
Thyroid and hormones have a bigger impact on your body fat levels than calories.

as a fat nigger myself
no
nigger im fat and i don't find excuse so stop triying to find excuses
need to hit that gym ma guy

Starvation rate in the world hsve decreased alot by every standard the world is a better place. Fatness is mostly enveriomental

They are no genes that make you fat ots calories in and calories out

I agree. Completely surprised users above are coping somehow.
Thyroid and hormones have a bigger impact on your body fat levels than calories.
only to a certain extent. it is physically impossible to gain weight if you limit your caloric intake. muh genetics does not supersede the laws of thermodynamics. outside of something extremely rare like myostatin deficiency, all people utilize nutrients in the same range.

the problem with fat people is mostly psychological and intelligence related, they don't understand that they should eat nutritious high satiety foods instead of unhealthy low satiety foods, they can't plan ahead, they have no self control, and diminished will power. they don't notice or care if they start gaining weight so they don't adjust their diet. these are the factors most relevant to weight gain, not simply muh genetics