The idea of fillers destroyed

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
This guy is known for his anti-filler videos. He was away from YouTube for a while and now he came back and dropped this banger:

Here's the video summarized by AI:

TLDR: FILLER IS EXTREMELY RETARDED

00:00:00
In this section of the YouTube video titled "The biggest problems with fillers are the ones you can't see...", the speaker discusses the common belief that fillers only last for a few months, but in reality, they can last much longer. The speaker shares personal experiences of patients who have used fillers for years and still see the effects, despite denial from practitioners and filler companies. An MRI study and a report from a beauty journalist further confirm the longevity of fillers, which can last from 2 to 12 years. The speaker argues that this misconception has led to excessive and inappropriate use of fillers, as both patients and practitioners believe they need to keep getting more to maintain the effects. However, the longevity of fillers and the longevity of the desired effect are not the same, and the definition and sculpted look of the fillers may not last beyond the two-year mark.

00:05:00 In this section of the YouTube video titled "The biggest problems with fillers are the ones you can't see...", Dr. Chang discusses the longevity and changes in appearance of fillers over time. A study showed that fillers lasted longer than expected, around 33 months, but became less defined and fuzzy in appearance. Patients may feel the need for refills due to the loss of the initial "wow factor" and potential addiction to the cosmetic effect. Research suggests that 19% of people using cosmetic injectables could be considered addicted. The video also shows an MRI scan of a patient with a significant amount of filler in her cheeks, leading to an unnatural and alienated appearance. The patient expresses concerns about dissolving the filler and losing natural collagen.

00:10:00 In this section of the YouTube video titled "The biggest problems with fillers are the ones you can't see...", the speaker expresses concerns about the long-term effects of fillers, specifically the fear of tissue destruction and dissolving fillers. Despite the temporary nature of the initial filler effects, some people become addicted and may overuse fillers, leading to potential issues later in life. There is currently no scientific evidence to prove that filler dissolvers cause permanent tissue destruction. The speaker shares a story of a patient who believed her face had been destroyed after many years of using hyaluronic acid fillers. To reduce the fashionable overuse of fillers, the speaker suggests understanding that the filler's effects are temporary, filler is addictive, prevention is better than a cure, and setting strict limits on when and why to use fillers. Dr. Steven Harris, a cosmetic doctor from the UK, taught the speaker the importance of this advice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, lunin7, LooksThinker and 4 others
This shit deserves a bump tbh

Agree. Shoving a blob of hyaluronic acid that gets squished around and dissolved over time is retarded. Implants and osteotomies or death

• +1
Reactions: goat123, Maalik, the next o'pry and 7 others
Agree. Shoving a blob of hyaluronic acid that gets squished around and dissolved over time is retarded. Implants and osteotomies or death
It doesn't even get dissolved, it lasts 12+ years

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The only locations you should be adding fillers to is your soles and dick.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergraycel, mewman, Deusmaximus and 2 others
fillers are only worth it for areas that require very little.

discarding them as inferior to implants is retarded, because there are no implants for your lips, mid-face implants i.e paranasal also do not tend to look good either on men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, DelonLover1999, agoostis and 3 others

discarding them as inferior to implants is retarded, because there are no implants for your lips, mid-face implants i.e paranasal also do not tend to look good either on men.
they're also a good temporary fix whilst saving up for surgery.

i will use them for the time being

• +1
Reactions: metagross, BoredPrince and noodlelover

Pdo and surgical lip flips mog hard. Filler will just keep going up and looking worse and worse + it lasts 12+ years

mri only shows migration from lip to nasal area. i have not seen any conclusive evidence that filler injected on the periosteum in the chin and jaw migrates to any appreciable extent.

filler as a finishing touch for the jaw and chin is fine. in the case of some areas fillers are your only option.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
mri only shows migration from lip to nasal area. i have not seen any conclusive evidence that filler injected on the periosteum in the chin and jaw migrates to any appreciable extent.

filler as a finishing touch for the jaw and chin is fine. in the case of some areas fillers are your only option.
Cope
i have not seen any conclusive evidence that filler injected on the periosteum in the chin and jaw migrates to any appreciable extent.
I have

DRMA pen is probably superior to eliminating wrinkles. Because that's regrowing your real skin.

If the goal is cheek bones. Fat Loss + HardMewing + FacePunching + Maxing out your natural levels of HGH will give you visible cheekbones.

If the goal is filling in hollow eyes, then filler works good. Putting fat into part of your face that needs more fat to look good, (like hollow eyes sockets) is good. But faking bones with fat is silly.

link then
I'm not wasting time browsing studies and videos to prove my point on a curry forum.. you can watch the video, it mentions migration in general

• JFL
Reactions: Pumuckl
niggas filling they cheeks with acid, gonna end up like the acid jawn

IMG 8941

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, VenatorLuparius and noodlelover
I'm not wasting time browsing studies and videos to prove my point on a curry forum.. you can watch the video, it mentions migration in general
the video only provides evidence for migration from soft tissue areas, which for reasons that should be obvious, are not the same as other more stable areas.

please refrain from burdening others with your retarded low iq posts in the future.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
  • So Sad
Pdo and surgical lip flips mog hard. Filler will just keep going up and looking worse and worse + it lasts 12+ years
pdo doesn't have the dissolvement issue that fillers have luckily.

and you will still lose collagen and fat with age and implants can't replace that.

lips can also be flipped with botox but it doesn't last long, if you can do it yourself it's worth tho.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
jfl links to an org thread by another retard.

they really should be testing iq before letting all these dalits on the forum.
Another retard??? What a retarded graycel you are. This is @RealSurgerymax nigga. This dude is extremely high IQ and is a medical professional who invented 2 or 3 revolutionary surgeries. Jfl, you really got room temperature IQ, you didn't even watch the video (or you didn'tunderstand it), it says it all. Pls get fillers, I'll be happy if a stupid dog like you looksmins himself

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
pdo doesn't have the dissolvement issue that fillers have luckily.

and you will still lose collagen and fat with age and implants can't replace that.

lips can also be flipped with botox but it doesn't last long, if you can do it yourself it's worth tho.
Filling is only a good idea if it's done with fat (fat grafting) because the injected fat becomes one with the surrounding tissue (it attaches itself to the blood vessels), meanwhile, filler just sits there, completely rejected by the tissues around it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Another retard??? What a retarded graycel you are. This is @RealSurgerymax nigga. This dude is extremely high IQ and is a medical professional who invented 2 or 3 revolutionary surgeries. Jfl, you really got room temperature IQ, you didn't even watch the video (or you didn'tunderstand it), it says it all. Pls get fillers, I'll be happy if a stupid dog like you looksmins himself
again give a non-retarded reason why you could not use filler as a temporary fix before surgery in low migration areas.

dont defer to others before even attempting to produce a coherent argument this time please nigga.

again give a non-retarded reason why you could not use filler as a temporary fix before surgery in low migration areas.

dont defer to others before even attempting to produce a coherent argument this time please nigga.
There's no such thing as low migration areas

pulling out of your ass again. chin and jaw are for sure low migration areas.
Cope, jaw is extremely prone to migration

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I thought most people here knew that fillers aren't a good option if you intend to use them long term or a lot over the years

But, in my opinion, they're good first option if you plan to use fat graft, do surgeres or implants later, so you get a "preview" how the results will look like

And for that they are great, so basically just until you save up for "real deal" or to decide how to go about more permanent option

And goes without saying, I would only use HA filler since they are dissolveable (at least to some extent)

according to who or what

my personal oracle just told me the opposite
I've done research, I've read shit and I've seen shit. As I said before I got nothing to prove and I don't have time to waste, so I won't be digging for sources. Get your fillers nigga

• JFL
Another retard??? What a retarded graycel you are. This is @RealSurgerymax
probably not a good idea to take advise on fillers from someone who makes a living selling implants.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fl0w, Prince88, eagle_tren123 and 3 others
I've done research, I've read shit and I've seen shit. As I said before I got nothing to prove and I don't have time to waste, so I won't be digging for sources. Get your fillers nigga
il give you a million years to get back to me on that so you can make a couple jumps down the evolutionary ladder and we can talk as equals

fucking subhuman sewerrat gypsy wasting my time

il give you a million years to get back to me on that so you can make a couple jumps down the evolutionary ladder and we can talk as equals

fucking subhuman sewerrat gypsy wasting my time
Dnr

• +1

Implants are far superior most of the time, especially in the browridge and lower third (gonion, chin, etc..)

probably not a good idea to take advise on fillers from someone who makes a living selling implants.
All said was common sense, fillers do block lymphatic drainage and cause cancer cuz its a jelly that gets in the way of natural fluid flow. Fillers do migrate, the video I linked is from a guy who was making his living from fillers but quit cuz he has ethics. Doctors who did fillers shit on them the most

Implants are far superior most of the time, especially in the browridge and lower third (gonion, chin, etc..)
those are areas that require like 3ml on each side to make any difference at all so yes.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
All said was common sense, fillers do block lymphatic drainage and cause cancer cuz its a jelly that gets in the way of natural fluid flow. Fillers do migrate, the video I linked is from a guy who was making his living from fillers but quit cuz he has ethics. Doctors who did fillers shit on them the most

He didn’t quit, he still does fillers. And it seems the biggest criticism he has is that people are addicted? JFL don’t tell the surgerymaxxers here

^
1ml> in a single place is stupid.

He didn’t quit, he still does fillers. And it seems the biggest criticism he has is that people are addicted? JFL don’t tell the surgerymaxxers here

^
1ml> in a single place is stupid.
Watch his other videos, it's not just criticism for addicted people

tbh it doesn’t matter if filler can make you look bloated once u get old

life is all about making good memories during ur youth

if ur an incel during ur 20´s ull forever be depressed so go get filler and slay

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
tbh it doesn’t matter if filler can make you look bloated once u get old

life is all about making good memories during ur youth

if ur an incel during ur 20´s ull forever be depressed so go get filler and slay
I saw my reflection outside today.

Brutal nasolabial folds. Made me very depressed.

• JFL
Reactions: agoostis
same the hollow undereyes makes me mad at everyone
I feel confident at nighttimes, folds and undereyes arent that prominent. Face looks also semi angular and less bloated due to the fat pad being less visible.

During the day i look like a melting slob.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
inb4 the filler faggots come and defend fillers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back