The idea that curries are subhumans and repulsive is not supported by the data.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
https://ourworldindata.org/indias-population-growth-will-come-to-an-end (link to source)

1576111168475.png

1576111290253.png

1576111376564.png

1576111431538.png

The data does not agree with the hypothsis indian's are subhumans literally their breeding like rabbits.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3073
Indians are not subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This is absolutely retarded.

They’re not seen as repulsive in India, sure. But no one is saying they are.

However, they’re seen as repulsive in basically every country outside India.

Edit: some Indians mog but you’re coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Over, rockndogs, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
This is absolutely retarded.

They’re not seen as repulsive in India, sure. But no one is saying they are.

However, they’re seen as repulsive in basically every country outside India.

Edit: some Indians mog but you’re coping tbh

Well each race perfer their own so it 1ould make sense that most don't go for outside of thier race this is dog shit difference cause we know races perfer their own does not mean indians are subhumans

Can you refute it

Nigga, data ain't gonna tell me what my emotions are

10/10 spergout

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Averagecel
Well each race perfer their own so it 1ould make sense that most don't go for outside of thier race this is dog shit difference cause we know races perfer their own does not mean indians are subhuman.
Non-curry women don't like curries, but curry women like white men. If a curry lives outside of India then he's a subhuman and can't slay, a white man in India can slay and is not seen as subhuman.

This applies to curries who live outside of India.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 685 and Blackout.xl
Non-curry women don't like curries, but curry women like white men. If a curry lives outside of India then he's a subhuman and can't slay, a white man in India can slay and is not seen as subhuman.

This applies to curries who live outside of India.

Can I have data for that also many incels have seen curries slaying can i see your data for your posteriori claims

Can I have data for that also many incels have seen curries slaying can i see your data for your posteriori claims
Ok, this is the data: Salludon

He gets rated 6.5 psl (8/10, which is Chad level) and he still can't get more matches than a white high tier normie, let alone a white Chad.

Ok, this is the data: Salludon

He gets rated 6.5 psl (8/10, which is Chad level) and he still can't get more matches than a white high tier normie, let alone a white Chad.

Tinder is a place for dregs also people thought belnar himself was a cat fish we also have seen hapa Asian men getting matches results vary tinder is 1 demographic

Curry cope. @FatJattMofo alt

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Tinder is a place for dregs also people thought belnar himself was a cat fish we also have seen hapa Asian men getting matches results vary tinder is 1 demographic
Your Tinder success reflects your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Your Tinder success reflects your SMV.

Wrong and that is a very retarded concept to measure it your smv are a lot of phyisoclogical and cultural things

shitskin hindu dindu cope curries are by far the least desired race no matter how you cope its the truth stop crying for me and swallow the currypill

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Averagecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and Averagecel
shitskin hindu dindu cope curries are by far the least desired race no matter how you cope its the truth stop crying for me and swallow the currypill

Keep crying for the data it lives in your head rent free while you wage cuck just to live
maybe after a nuclear was that left india relatively untouched

Keep on crying

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Wrong and that is a very retarded concept to measure it your smv are a lot of phyisoclogical and cultural things
How is that retarded? Tinder is the place where women show their true colors and choose men with high SMV.

Major cope.

Curries are the most repulsive irl.
They better rope asap.
It is over for curries like me.

Accept it or deny it but these are the facts.

How is that retarded? Tinder is the place where women show their true colors and choose men with high SMV.

Cause smv is a measure of something to have a high smv 1 needs to have things I. A system that is very sexually desirable like height muscles these stuff add to smv however psl is about the measure of facial attractiveness in a host population which again is subjective.
Major cope.

They better rope asap.

Your making a posteriori claim can I have proof plus most curries I have seen are chad preet lites and their are barely any here I live though in a predominantly white area

OP is a coping fag.

• +1
Cope harder. No one is crying for your data.

Clearly you are you have replied more than 1 time you fucking retard

Cause smv is a measure of something to have a high smv 1 needs to have things I. A system that is very sexually desirable like height muscles these stuff add to smv however psl is about the measure of facial attractiveness in a host population which again is subjective.
Stop coping, man. Height, frame, face, and phenotype/race are all part of your SMV.

This proves that phenotype is very important. Salludon has the height, frame, and face, but he doesn't have the right phenotype.

Clearly you are you have replied more than 1 time you fucking retard
you replied more than me just to defend your stance Jfl at you XD!

• +1
you replied more than me just to defend your stance Jfl at you XD!

Cause this my thread this entire thread has you on a dog on leash keep bumping up my threads like the rotting subhumans you are you and your bumb buddy @Averagecel
Stop coping, man. Height, frame, face, and phenotype/race are all part of your SMV.

This proves that phenotype is very important. Salludon has the height, frame, and face, but he doesn't have the right phenotype.

Height frame add to smv yes race is a bit iffy yes it can help out in shit hole nations mainly cause of status of being from a wealthier nation but in the context your using this in the west itself race is not a down factor especially in a diverse society smv matters more than psl.

Also pheno type wise salludon mogs you to utter depths of hell most think he is a cat fish he is like belnar most think it's fake.

Also the diet enviroment and life style go into a good looking face it's not a simple as women see chad skull women fuck

Last edited:
Shitskin Hindu cope.

• +1
here's a bump from me

keep barking your cope for everyone to laugh at

Keep circle jerking with your buddies and claiming it's everyone @FatJattMofo school this subhuman rat

jfl if you think I read anything after op

Oh your going down their okay i can go down to lookism path every other response from here on will be dog shit letting you know that know

Oh your going down their okay i can go down to lookism path every other response from here on will be dog shit letting you know that know
whatchu talkin bout, Willis?

Major cope.

They better rope asap.
It depend

• +1
Reactions: john2

Tera cope