The Illusion of Poor Character

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
I saw this thread on offtopic.

The comments in a related YouTube video about Eliot Rodger were all something along the lines of this:

3748267_1699273927449.jpeg

But we all know that Chad sociopaths will still slay and fit into the dark triad niche appeal. Whilst it’s true that his non-NT personality is the reason he was an incel, the fact is was only the reason that he was an incel. If he had HTN looks his personality wouldn’t be a problem and he still would have had a decent life. So basically a good personality isn’t necessary which is water.

What’s funny is that from situations like these, normies deduce that being “NT” and conformist is the “right”, natural way to be. The reasoning is that only Chad can get away with being a “bad person” whilst the rest of us just have to be “good”. Normie men have to jestermax and entertain girls for weeks to get sex. They think that just because sub-HTN men are the majority, that their way of life is natural. It is not.

There is nothing natural about bending over backwards for a girl to validate her, entertain her, and get your dick wet. It is just a way of life forced upon us by law (can’t rape women obviously). You don’t have a “bad personality” because you have self respect and don’t want to put up with that crap for women who barely care about you.

On the other hand Chads have the best personalities because their lives are perfectly natural for humans. They can fuck whatever girl they want whenever they want with minimal effort. They can then focus on themselves instead of giving half of themselves and their identity to some girl like an average looking man would have to.

As a non-NT virgin you do not have poor character, you just aren’t Chad.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and vermillioncorefan
He wanted blonde stacy, and so society owed him blonde stacy. For not giving what's righfully his - punishment was perfomed

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, IAMNOTANINCEL, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
He wanted blonde stacy, and so society owed him blonde stacy. For not giving what's righfully his - punishment was perfomed
I don’t really care about Eliot Rodger himself I was just using that YouTube video as an example.

I don’t really care about Eliot Rodger himself I was just using that YouTube video as an example.
But do care about stacies being punished?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

The comments in a related YouTube video about Eliot Rodger were all something along the lines of this:

But we all know that Chad sociopaths will still slay and fit into the dark triad niche appeal. Whilst it’s true that his non-NT personality is the reason he was an incel, the fact is was only the reason that he was an incel. If he had HTN looks his personality wouldn’t be a problem and he still would have had a decent life. So basically a good personality isn’t necessary which is water.

What’s funny is that from situations like these, normies deduce that being “NT” and conformist is the “right”, natural way to be. The reasoning is that only Chad can get away with being a “bad person” whilst the rest of us just have to be “good”. Normie men have to jestermax and entertain girls for weeks to get sex. They think that just because sub-HTN men are the majority, that their way of life is natural. It is not.

There is nothing natural about bending over backwards for a girl to validate her, entertain her, and get your dick wet. It is just a way of life forced upon us by law (can’t rape women obviously). You don’t have a “bad personality” because you have self respect and don’t want to put up with that crap for women who barely care about you.

On the other hand Chads have the best personalities because their lives are perfectly natural for humans. They can fuck whatever girl they want whenever they want with minimal effort. They can then focus on themselves instead of giving half of themselves and their identity to some girl like an average looking man would have to.

it’s insanely brutal bro

lol did u read his book he was off the deep end

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

HTN is too low maybe Chadlite+

Even then you can't be too much non-NT like that autistic Chad from the YT vid