The importance of blue eyes

Manana

Manana

Gold
People here seriously underestimate the importance (and effect) of blue eyes.

They usually morph blue eyes onto a random celeb and claim uncanny :lul:
Although very light eyes can be uncanny, that's more of an anomaly case. It's because they usually look different (mora natural) in motion. This is evident for anyone that has seen people with blue eyes irl (so not including currys :lul:)

Why blue eyes mog hard is the combination of 3 things;

1. The contrast it gives to your face, especially with dark brows and/or hair.

2. The halo effect it has; blue eyes have been associated with youth and beauty forever. It comes up in conversations of both gendets as an attractive feature.

3. They are a striking feature by default. Eyes are the center part of your face and the most looked at feature aswell. Since to be considered attractive you only need averageness + 1 striking feature, you just have to have no serious falios; and you are golden.

Look at these 2 chads
Tmp XzmqCT 72f92b491947565b MCDFAAN UV046
Chace Crawford

Both would be called boneless here if they ever asked for a rate.
Walker has better zygos and jaw but he has a shit upper maxila. Crawford's eyes are miniscule, and too close apart. No bone definition anywhere.

Both have giga chad appeal to foids.
It's those fucking blue eyes on top of averageness (no noticeable falios). It mogs.

I was spending time in company of a foid everyone rates highly. Upon further inspection (like all retards here do) I concluded that her bone structure is average at best. I couldn't find any real falios, but she had shit forward growth, average jaw, mouth, nose. She just had light blue eyes; combined with dark brows and hair. Insta fog. She even has slight NCT. No normal human knows what is NCT :lul: They see blue eyes and add a plus in the bracket.

:lul:at copers. Blue eyes are such a halo (especially in certain lightnings) it's insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, Aero and DelonLover1999
1E8D950A C0D1 4194 8654 AB53E30FCB2E

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, _MVP_ and 4 others
223570814 788997948461694 6155911609280014883 n

Here's your chad, bro. Ice blue.

It doesn't give any contrast. They're barely visible IRL. Single most overrated feature by ethnics.org. Those pictures are from media promos with flashes or movie stills with very specific lighting that make them really pop.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, cytoplasm and 4 others
3873010 1704665445783

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, try2beme and 1 other person
View attachment 2933296
Here's your chad, bro. Ice blue.

It doesn't give any contrast. They're barely visible IRL. Single most overrated feature by ethnics.org. Those pictures are from media promos with flashes or movie stills with very specific lighting that make them really pop.
Amber is best eye colour

blue eyes are really only good for ethnics to contrast their swarthiness

masc white guys look better with brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and nword49
Blue eyes are good but the general idea is that any light eyes are good

For example anything darker than t10 can make a good eye area look bland and boring

Eyes are the most important feature of the face tbh since it's what people tend to immediately stare at, but all eyecolor morphs I've seen look bad, the only way to see how you'd look with a different eye color is to get some realistic contacts

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, courtcase75 and Leqoo
Blue eyes are good but the general idea is that any light eyes are good

For example anything darker than t10 can make a good eye area look bland and boring

Eyes are the most important feature of the face tbh since it's what people tend to immediately stare at, but all eyecolor morphs I've seen look bad, the only way to see how you'd look with a different eye color is to get some realistic contacts
this, the real deal is brigtness, light brown>dark blue

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Miant Gimplants, changemywayz and 1 other person
True tbh, even Adriana Lima is mid without her colored eyes
Why is it that adriana looks less attractive with brown v0 o9jz025phlq81
Why is it that adriana looks less attractive with brown v0 pgvgzz4phlq81

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Miant Gimplants and 1 other person
Men prefer blue eyes and women prefer brown eyes on me. I asked tonnes of people. For context im a brazilian

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
over for my subhuman green eyes ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
give her more soft brown color, you just made her look like blind a white woman can't have an eye color too dark like this
That's the eye colour that most people have, the point is to illustrate how it can make you look worse, and jfl she's not white she's mixed race

For white men: Blue eyes > light-medium Brown Eyes > Green Eyes > Dark Brown Eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back