The importance of NT’ness can’t be emphasized enough

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
It is so insanely important for you to be a highly social person. I am the most blackpilled nigga on the planet and agree that looks = everything but being a hyper-NT, hypersocial mogger will get the job done regarding anything—be it getting highly paid jobs, relationships, sex (indirectly), praise, status, etc.

The problem is that becoming hyper-NT is an extremely difficult path for non-NT’s. I don't think you're born with being non-NT and anyone can become NT by consistent socializing

WATER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g0op, Themanletauticel123, rand anon and 8 others
Literally had girls tell me I am too social, talk too much, vibe too hard and it's unsettling for them because they feel socially mogged. They aren't in the same mood.

Therefore my reaction to this topic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, slavicpsycho, Clown Show and 4 others
Literally had girls tell me I am too social, talk too much, vibe too hard and it's unsettling for them because they feel socially mogged. They aren't in the same mood.

View attachment 2880329

Well fuck those retarded hoes

• +1
Reactions: g0op and murdah
I'd rather be an asocial/aloof chad than a hypersocial mtn. Being hypersocial is largely pathetic, at least that's how I feel when I see a short effeminate mtn talking to the girls in class and becoming friends and whatnot. I feel bad, grow a pair and withdraw

I'd rather be an asocial/aloof chad than a hypersocial mtn. Being hypersocial is largely pathetic, at least that's how I feel when I see a short effeminate mtn talking to the girls in class and becoming friends and whatnot. I feel bad, grow a pair and withdraw
But we’re not chads so what's the point of saying this? Even for Chad, it is better to be hypersocial. It's better for everyone to be that way because most normies are baseline prosocial

• +1
Reactions: g0op and looksmaxxer3920

View attachment 2880329
No one wants to hear a subhuman rambling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920, Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and 2 others
But we’re not chads so what's the point of saying this? Even for Chad, it is better to be hypersocial. It's better for everyone to be that way because most normies are baseline prosocial
Being excessively prosocial is very off-putting for foids unless you're chad. and it's a very thin line, you could get carried away in your socializing and accidentally overdue it and come off as aspie. Being asocial gives people less to judge you off of, and so you might have more time to make your impression on people.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Costcosuperstore, rhinoplasty and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Mirin hard bhai.
When I am drunk and in a good mood at a party, I become socially unstoppable. I talk to 20-30 new people, dance with random people in a really social vibing way, vibe hard with everyone I meet, start talking non-stop bullshit crazy stories with everyone, etc. etc.

I become a party animal basically, life of the party. Been told I was the life of the party many times before.

Literally has never gotten me anywhere. It's just pure jestermaxxing.

Mogs to just lean against a wall on the side, not talking to anyone, not dance or move, but being slightly taller and better-looking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rhinoplasty, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
Being excessively prosocial is very off-putting for foids unless you're chad. and it's a very thin line, you could get carried away in your socializing and accidentally overdue it and come off as aspie. Being asocial gives people less to judge you off of, and so you might have more time to make your impression on people.
This. I've had most of my succes by being quiet. I feel like women fill in the blanks at that point, there's less you 'can do wrong' to give a wrong impression.

being hypersocial is counter-productive. even for chad imo.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
When I am drunk and in a good mood at a party, I become socially unstoppable. I talk to 20-30 new people, dance with random people in a really social vibing way, vibe hard with everyone I meet, start talking non-stop bullshit crazy stories with everyone, etc. etc.

I become a party animal basically, life of the party. Been told I was the life of the party many times before.

Mogs to just lean against a wall on the side, not talking to anyone, not dance or move, but being slightly taller and better-looking.
I'm surprised you were the life of the party, man. Mirin. But yeah, it's like an elite form of jestermaxxing, especially if you don't get anything out of it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, Michael Myers and murdah

I like being hypersocial, it's just the way I am. That's how I was born.
However it is only good for socializing with males and dominating social events, verbally mogging other people, etc.
It does nothing in regards to getting females.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
I'm surprised you were the life of the party, man. Mirin. But yeah, it's like an elite form of jestermaxxing, especially if you don't get anything out of it.
I remember a house-party 1 year ago where I was like this and I managed to convince ~10 people to play a game I made up on the spot, I called it 'spice-eaters'.

This house this party was at had this wide open cupboard with almost any spice imaginable sitting on it in a long line. From chili flakes to turmeric, from died parsley to mince-meat spice-mix.

One after the other we would get our eyes closed and had to go from left to right with our arm, pointing at the cupboard. People would mix up the spices in between etc, everyone shouting etc. Then the guy with his eyes closed had to shout STOP and he had to eat a tea-spoon of whatever spice he would be pointing at in that moment.

was fucking cagefuel my man.

Shit like this, when I am drunk and in good vibes I just make this shit up on the spot and manage to convince everyone this is a good idea.

Standing on tables dancing with mates. Coming up with random drinking games. Making bets with people to approach people and do/ask something stupid.

It's jester-maxxing to the absolute extreme. Literally got me NOTHING.

17578.jpg

being hyperNT, hyperSocial is complete shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
However it is only good for socializing with males and dominating social events, verbally mogging other people, etc.
Exactly. Read story above, it's a typical example of being hypersocial and it gets me fucking nothing.

I still like it, because in these moments I feel really good and I feel like a mogger. But hyperNT has never resulted in any real life quality honestly. And definitely no slays.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It indirectly does. I made it a point to hint at this when writing the thread. Being hypersocial = get good high status jobs & big friend groups. That in and of itself will provide you access to the warm gaping hole that many on this forum yearn for.

High status and social influence act like seductive agents for women, believe it or not.

being nt and jestermaxxing is must if your below htn if just part of the game

No one wants to hear a subhuman rambling
Sometimes it has success.

I remember one party I started talking about silicon ball implants with a group of girls, because it was something I read about on lookism earlier that day.

The girls went fucking wild lmao, they were giggling non-stop and found it super funny. Constantly asking me questions about it and being really engaged in the conversation. Lots of flirting too with some of them asking me about my balls and my ball implants, 'having to check them out' shit like that. Was fucking wild.

Never went anywhere unfortunately.

One other time where my subhuman ramblings worked was where I was talking to a girl who told me she was getting a masters degree in architecture. I told her I was doing a PhD in architecture and was studying the use of carbon-fiber nanotubes as a building material in large skyscrapers, specifically recreating the twin-towers with carbon-fiber nanotubes. One of my mates was helping me out and telling her this was indeed the case, it's not tales, etc.

This chick believed it I think, was massive cagefuel ngl. Retarded shit like that non-stop with different people makes parties fun.

But for 2 'succes' stories like this. There's probably like 100 people who just thought I was a retard. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, murdah and Costcosuperstore
what I wonder about NT people is if they are being themselves or they are putting on a mask to fit in

personally speaking when I detach from my ego Im more outgoing and low inhib Im nt in an effortless way, but when Im more into my ego it feels like Im nt in a more forced way like I need to like things or go to such places just to be accepted social interactions feel more forced

it gets me wondering if Nt people are really npcs or they are being themselves or maybe a bit of both

• +1
This. I've had most of my succes by being quiet. I feel like women fill in the blanks at that point, there's less you 'can do wrong' to give a wrong impression.

being hypersocial is counter-productive. even for chad imo.
Subhumans cant even rot in peace

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I remember a house-party 1 year ago where I was like this and I managed to convince ~10 people to play a game I made up on the spot, I called it 'spice-eaters'.

This house this party was at had this wide open cupboard with almost any spice imaginable sitting on it in a long line. From chili flakes to turmeric, from died parsley to mince-meat spice-mix.

One after the other we would get our eyes closed and had to go from left to right with our arm, pointing at the cupboard. People would mix up the spices in between etc, everyone shouting etc. Then the guy with his eyes closed had to shout STOP and he had to eat a tea-spoon of whatever spice he would be pointing at in that moment.

was fucking cagefuel my man.

Shit like this, when I am drunk and in good vibes I just make this shit up on the spot and manage to convince everyone this is a good idea.

Standing on tables dancing with mates. Coming up with random drinking games. Making bets with people to approach people and do/ask something stupid.

It's jester-maxxing to the absolute extreme. Literally got me NOTHING.

17578.jpg

being hyperNT, hyperSocial is complete shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Damn, that's impressive. That does show you're a natural leader then, and that's a good quality to have, brother. So always look on the brighter side of things. I'd say, save the energy for the people who deserve it, screw the total strangers. Sounds like you're a fun guy to be around with, come to Rotterdam. :feelsgood: Or I can come to your city (if you want to meet a truecel, that is).

• +1
what I wonder about NT people is if they are being themselves or they are putting on a mask to fit in

personally speaking when I detach from my ego Im more outgoing and low inhib Im nt in an effortless way, but when Im more into my ego it feels like Im nt in a more forced way like I need to like things or go to such places just to be accepted social interactions feel more forced

it gets me wondering if Nt people are really npcs or they are being themselves or maybe a bit of both
At least personally for me, I can go from NT to autist depending on my mood and vibe.

Sometimes I just feel good, I like the place and people I am with, the way my day was/is going. And I just become hyperNT. Not a single ounce of autism in me. Just pure social NT good vibes. My body language is open, I talk to anyone and everyone and actually enjoy all of it.

Other times I feel like shit and I hate everything around me. I am at some party, don't like it at all. I get annoyed by people, the music, I become autistic as fuck. My body language is closed, people talking to me is awkward/difficult, etc.

I don't believe there's such a thing as 'NT people' projecting from my own life. There's just NT vibes, and you are not always in that vibe.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Damn, that's impressive. That does show you're a natural leader then, and that's a good quality to have, brother. So always look on the brighter side of things.
Yeah you are right. I have it in me, I just need to get it out of me more often.

I'd say, save the energy for the people who deserve it, screw the total strangers. Sounds like you're a fun guy to be around with, come to Rotterdam. :feelsgood: Or I can come to your city (if you want to meet a truecel, that is).
I don't really know you that well and if we would vibe, Michael Myers, so we'll see about that. But it could be a possibility.

I agree with you on doing it with people 'who deserve it'. But idk that is very high standard I feel.

It's why I am focused so much on this whole incel thing. I feel like finding a girlfriend you will be hanging out with for years and potentially starting a family with. That's someone who it would be worth with jestermaxxing like this for.

But then I remember doing this with that stacy-lite girl I dated 5 years ago that ive posted here so many times. I was frauding a chad NT life extremely well with her, yet she still ditched me for some bs reason anyways so it was all wasted effort.

Life is difficult asf.

Both are important, although looks absolutely come first.

Chad who is also giga NT and doesn't show a single sign of social anxiety, will slay like insane.

Can you niggas shorten your replies bruh please I don't want to keep reading dissertation length answers 😩

But then I remember doing this with that stacy-lite girl I dated 5 years ago that ive posted here so many times. I was frauding a chad NT life extremely well with her, yet she still ditched me for some bs reason anyways so it was all wasted effort.
Here, I will admit that NT matters, at least where I live, if you are in normie range because I realized that I am even below average in that regard, on top of being the biggest subhuman ever. Chad ofc can get away with many things, although foids would still prefer him to be NT and dominant if he has masculine dark triad looks.

But when you are interacting with a foid as a normie, it's like you are playing an RPG game where you need to pass every single NT check in a dialogue. I remember few of my interactions with foids where I acted non NT or was shaky from social anxiety like a little bitch, and I could see just a total loss of any spark in her face, I was instantly punished. As a normie, if you at any point act non NT, get socially anxious, get shaky voice, talk about your autistic hobbies and interests, act needy, behave in any way that is out of the norm, you are out in a millisecond, no mercy for you. And after you have passed all NT checks and even if you had sex with a foid, you will still most likely get dumped in future in a millisecond.

And being NT and normie comes naturally if you had a normal upbringing and childhood unlike my abused dog, mentally ill, subhuman ass.

For incels like me, it's best to just looksmax as hard as possible and fraud being a normie and hope for the best. Getting laid is already out of one's control.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and wsada
It is so insanely important for you to be a highly social person. I am the most blackpilled nigga on the planet and agree that looks = everything but being a hyper-NT, hypersocial mogger will get the job done regarding anything—be it getting highly paid jobs, relationships, sex (indirectly), praise, status, etc.

The problem is that becoming hyper-NT is an extremely difficult path for non-NT’s. I don't think you're born with being non-NT and anyone can become NT by consistent socializing

WATER
So how to NT? my biggest weakness

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

WATER
NTpill deniers should be shot and kicked into a ditch

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_