The importance of the glabella is often overlooked

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
For men the brow is an underrated area I feel, easily forgotten and yet it has a large impact on how handsome a man is percieved.

Quite the difference but there is more to a handsome brow than just protrusion and size. Enter the glabella:

A small part of the skull, not connected to muscles or nerves thus easily augmentable in theory at least. It has a big impact on the entire eye area, in fact many very handsome men has a pronounced glabella.

Notice the prominent glabella right where his nose meets his brow? It is projected in all dimensions, forward, lateral and down. it looks striking doesn't it?

Another example of a comic artist no less:

Notice how his eyebrows are positively angled much like the previous model and his nose bridge and brow form a protruding structure that almost shields his eyes.

Remember: a good looking upper eye area is brow+glabella+supraorbitals, if you've got those then you're already halfway to slayer-eyes town.

Attachments

• 1698377829253.png
    1698377829253.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mvp2v1, solohunter99 and 3 others
You mean browridge? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, kebab, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Are glabella lines attractive or subhuman ? Nearly every older male has them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, kebab and Allornothing
You mean browridge? :lul:
The glabella is the flat, smooth area of skin located between the eyebrows and just above the nose. It is essentially the space on the forehead where the brow ridge meets, and it lacks the bony protrusions that are characteristic of the brow ridge. The glabella is a relatively flat surface on the forehead. the brow ridge is a bony prominence above the eyes, while the glabella is the smooth, flat area of skin between the eyebrows on the forehead. They are distinct features with different characteristics.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Bitchwhipper2
The glabella is the flat, smooth area of skin located between the eyebrows and just above the nose. It is essentially the space on the forehead where the brow ridge meets, and it lacks the bony protrusions that are characteristic of the brow ridge. The glabella is a relatively flat surface on the forehead. the brow ridge is a bony prominence above the eyes, while the glabella is the smooth, flat area of skin between the eyebrows on the forehead. They are distinct features with different characteristics.
So what youre saying is that you want a sloped forehead, deepset eyes without the browridge bump?

<THIS
UGLY
A BITCH
Is Fuckina
Chicrs
Super Hot
and basically,
you are fuckinq stupid
How? ...Just Watch
The Free Video >

• WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
So chew more?

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
what tool did u use to do it tho?
The one that is built into Window's 11. Just have to right click an image and it is below copy image address.

The one that is built into Window's 11. Just have to right click an image and it is below copy image address.
nice! i dont use windows i use linux such an incel OS

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Nigger a big glabella just means a big brow ridge.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
I'm glad a new user took the browridge pill. It is a keystone of male aesthetics and largely responsible for bad eye areas

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, bleachmaxxer69, T50 Mogger and 3 others
its prob as important as nostril shape imo

How to pronounce glabella?

1698377743785-png.2514539

ridiculous design

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Why it looks nice

Wtf is that supposed to mean

Can i get fillers/botox to imitate a strong Glabella?🍕🇮🇹
It means to pronounce it like it's an Italian word. And no, it looks ludicrous, like a visor.

It means to pronounce it like it's an Italian word. And no, it looks ludicrous, like a visor.
Its a great improvement, what did he use for those results?

omg thalapathy vijay? leo nalla irruku
looks like absolute shit, didn't surprise me you‘re a currycel.

For men the brow is an underrated area I feel, easily forgotten and yet it has a large impact on how handsome a man is percieved.

View attachment 2514538View attachment 2514539
Quite the difference but there is more to a handsome brow than just protrusion and size. Enter the glabella:

View attachment 2514541View attachment 2514542View attachment 2514543
A small part of the skull, not connected to muscles or nerves thus easily augmentable in theory at least. It has a big impact on the entire eye area, in fact many very handsome men has a pronounced glabella.

View attachment 2514545

Notice the prominent glabella right where his nose meets his brow? It is projected in all dimensions, forward, lateral and down. it looks striking doesn't it?

Another example of a comic artist no less:

View attachment 2514547
Notice how his eyebrows are positively angled much like the previous model and his nose bridge and brow form a protruding structure that almost shields his eyes.

Remember: a good looking upper eye area is brow+glabella+supraorbitals, if you've got those then you're already halfway to slayer-eyes town.
Okay but how can I get more prominent glabella

i've always had an annoying horizontal line between my eyes. Is that the glabella?

Does anyone know exactly how to inject that area with botox? how deep? how much? Not really trying to paralyse half my face or go blind lol. But want the line gone. Will be trying it later today I think

0 difference for attractiveness.