โ€œThe Incel to Trans Pipeline and Inside Mariโ€

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

Comments are legit ragefuel ngl. I had to retreat to this site just to detox on bluepill.

IMG 5385

Roastie single mother with 4 kids mooching off government aid think she has it hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They must create these people in a lab fr.

IMG 5386

Literally all their complaints boil down to muh periods muh I canโ€™t get Chad muh I get sexualized by sub-8 men.

Legit clown world ER fuel.

Also legit caging at any npc women who regurgitates muh wage gap it literally doesnโ€™t exist. These are the type of people to believe in flat earth and think Donald Trump is a lizard. Over,

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, subanimal, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person

Comments are legit ragefuel ngl. I had to retreat to this site just to detox on bluepill.

View attachment 2705641
Roastie single mother with 4 kids mooching off government aid think she has it hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2705642

Literally all their complaints boil down to muh periods muh I canโ€™t get Chad muh I get sexualized by sub-8 men.

gays realizing they are gay becuz they are disgusting perverts that got raped mentally and are oblivious to this fact

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
gays realizing they are gay becuz they are disgusting perverts that got raped mentally and are oblivious to this fact
White supremacy :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: lilith

View attachment 2705641

View attachment 2705642

Also legit caging at any npc women who regurgitates muh wage gap it literally doesnโ€™t exist. These are the type of people to believe in flat earth and think Donald Trump is a lizard. Over,

That retarded FOIDโ€™s video are made for her TRANNY audience. she ainโ€™t making it for CELS. Bitch keep yabbling bs through out the entire shit

Make me cringe so fucking hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal
Incel to tranny pipeline is legit doe

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Give me estrogen pills and I gobble that shit up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Not watching a one hour video essay on that and whatever "Inside Mari" is

Users who are viewing this thread