The israel palestine war was pre-determined and designed (GTFIH)

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
We all know how its become increasingly mainstream accepted to hate jews, because of the war, and why is this relevant, may you ask?

Life is about thinking one step ahead

When more people hate jews, (its not even jewish residents killing people its the soldiers)
this is the jews taking advantage of the fact that human nature is to take a side and make vast generalisations (my thread on the algorithms of social media can be easily manipulated and change someones whole worldview and views on people goes in depth on this)

So, now that everyone hates the jews WOW, it seems like they were never wrong in the first place and the majority of jews dont endorse this (this may not even be a step, considering how retarded normies are) which will then allow them to put in place much harsher implications and hate speech laws on anti semitism which means
All the valid claims about jews control over the world and power will be heavily crushed by the now brainwashed masses who have been lured in by the war, then switched and weaponised to mask the truth.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and lightskinbengali
Didn’t understand tbh

How is this a theory it's common sense

What you said in the 2nd paragraph is already in place due thanks to world war 2

Every war is predetermined and designed it's blatantly obvious. There is literally no reason for Ukraine and Israel to exist other than for conflict. Ukrainians and Russians are the exact same people. A ton of other man-made borders are unnecessary and only exist to make continents weaker. Belgium for example is irrelevant. Half of it is french and half of it is Dutch, why does Belgium even exist?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 58285 and aleksander
Try and find freemason Albert pikes 1800s letters to Manzini about ww1 and 2 I can't find them but they sum up what happened and why

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
over

Last edited:
Try and find freemason Albert pikes 1800s letters to Manzini about ww1 and 2 I can't find them but they sum up what happened and why
I was speaking from my own observations and havent even done any research on this so its good to know i can figure this stuff out

I was speaking from my own observations and havent even done any research on this so its good to know i can figure this stuff out
Main qimg 03f9a764c273dc0e8a1631a594ee8e6e lq
19367608 SX540

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
ok so EVERYONE gets destroyed aham........zionsim , islam, christianity, communism ,atheism , liberalism, EVERYONE (makes total sense :feelskek: )
it is obviously advantageous for the "leaders" of this world (who DO belong in one of these ideologies, or something akin to it) to destroy EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, amirite :feelskek::feelskek:?
@Primalsplit

sounds like this Pikey dude was on some HARDCORE drugs dude, he was actually smoking that good zaza (i wanna know his source btw :feelskek:)

sounds like @MoggerGaston in one of his trips, if he was 20 years older , perhaps :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Hardrada and Primalsplit
People are hating on israel and might get destoyed