The Jews know I'm onto them

well yeah norway has very little african/muslims immigration

look at sweden for example what mass african and muslim immigration does to a country
Would you let a innocent arab like me in sweden🥺

Would you let a innocent arab like me in sweden🥺
i dont live in sweden, but yes if u have something to contribute to the society then you are welcome no matter your skin color

and vice versa if u are here to cause problems then no matter ur skin color u arent welcome

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
i dont live in sweden, but yes if u have something to contribute to the society then you are welcome no matter your skin color

and vice versa if u are here to cause problems then no matter ur skin color u arent welcome
Thanks bro!!!! Im thinking about moving countries since america has been like shit.

no shit its bad?
The job market is hard right now, dont even get me started with females, healthcare is fucking expensive, rent is crazy high, uni is expensive, fda is a joke, divorce rates are high, and quality of life in here is shit. The only thing they have is that its safe, i want to say education is good but its getting competitive.

The job market is hard right now, dont even get me started with females, healthcare is fucking expensive, rent is crazy high, uni is expensive, fda is a joke, divorce rates are high, and quality of life in here is shit. The only thing they have is that its safe, i want to say education is good but its getting competitive.
yeah if u have money then usa is prolly pretty good place to live but other than that sucks
The only thing they have is that its safe
I mean externally yes but internally its really not, has one of the highest rates on violent crimes etc, yk
i want to say education is good but its getting competitive.
again, if u have money then its top of the line

• +1
yeah if u have money then usa is prolly pretty good place to live but other than that sucks

I mean externally yes but internally its really not, has one of the highest rates on violent crimes etc, yk

again, if u have money then its top of the line
Even if you did have money, you wouldnt choose to live here. I bet you europe is way better than this shithole. Obesity is also rising too lol.

Even if you did have money, you wouldnt choose to live here. I bet you europe is way better than this shithole. Obesity is also rising too lol.
yeah, its sad to see the direction western societies are going

if id have to name something good about Islam, would be that they stick to the traditions and stay conservative

• +1
yeah, its sad to see the direction western societies are going

if id have to name something good about Islam, would be that they stick to the traditions and stay conservative
Yea, but half of the arabs dont follow islams teachings, same problem with Christianity

Yea, but half of the arabs dont follow islams teachings, same problem with Christianity
yeah very few actually do nowadays, both christianity and islam

• So Sad
I have yet to ask you this, how is the quality of life in europe?
really it depedns on country and area, there is really good places and really bad

personally I live in Finland, and in my opinion the quality of life here is very good. my family is upper middle class so we have always been entitled to be able to live in good areas, get proper food etc.

if u plan to move here, pick the country and area carefully, there is very good places in Europe but very bad too

the diversity of countries and cultures is a big plus about Europe too, you will surely find a country which you like

• +1
really it depedns on country and area, there is really good places and really bad

personally I live in Finland, and in my opinion the quality of life here is very good. my family is upper middle class so we have always been entitled to be able to live in good areas, get proper food etc.

if u plan to move here, pick the country and area carefully, there is very good places in Europe but very bad too

the diversity of countries and cultures is a big plus about Europe too, you will surely find a country which you like
Any good cities in sweden?

stockholm is pretty good, tho very much depends on the area, there is very bad areas there too

I wouldn't go anywhere in southern Sweden, the big cities there are not very safe, at least certain areas, the concentration of African immigrants is bigger in the south compared to the north

if u don't mind the cold, you could go north, its a lot better than the south

• Love it
but in my opinion, sweden is not that great, if u wish to come to northern Europe, either Norway or Finland, in terms of quality of life

but again, if u have enough money it doesn't really matter bc you can choose to live in good areas and you would never see the problems

• Love it
but in my opinion, sweden is not that great, if u wish to come to northern Europe, either Norway or Finland, in terms of quality of life

but again, if u have enough money it doesn't really matter bc you can choose to live in good areas and you would never see the problems
Which has has the most staceys like this
B49E2235 7FBB 4C31 A42F CD4473F83C7C
621F91DE 2EA4 4E02 BCF6 56DB0F69A055

stockholm is pretty good, tho very much depends on the area, there is very bad areas there too

I wouldn't go anywhere in southern Sweden, the big cities there are not very safe, at least certain areas, the concentration of African immigrants is bigger in the south compared to the north

if u don't mind the cold, you could go north, its a lot better than the south
Also just letting you know i bookmarked it to show you how much this is useful to me

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Which has has the most staceys like thisView attachment 2893749View attachment 2893750
every country has those, most prolly in Germany bc it has the highest population

if u want to find specific looking girls, look at European phenotypes and move to that country, it increases your chances of finding girls who look like that

I'm not very good with phenotypes bc its kinda useless information for me, just FYI thing

• Love it
Also just letting you know i bookmarked it to show you how much this is useful to me
appreciate it, ask if u are wondering about anything

• Love it
every country has those, most prolly in Germany bc it has the highest population

if u want to find specific looking girls, look at European phenotypes and move to that country, it increases your chances of finding girls who look like that

I'm not very good with phenotypes bc its kinda useless information for me, just FYI thing
Idk about germany, havent been there but ive seen alot of girls with alien eyes

Idk about germany, havent been there but ive seen alot of girls with alien eyes
there are like 83 million people in Germany, I'm pretty sure u will find a good one from there

• +1

@arab_chink

this could help

• Love it
  • +1
tho its not very accurate since people are mixed inside europe, u will find northern Europe phenotypes in Italy for example and vice versa, but will definitely increase your chances
Yea i mean nothing is really 100%

• +1
Northen russia and poland seems to be the really good staceys
i lived last summer in poland, can def recommend but if u are arab/muslim they might not be very welcoming, kinda racist towards blacks and Muslims, especially older people

• +1
i lived last summer in poland, can def recommend but if u are arab/muslim they might not be very welcoming, kinda racist towards blacks and Muslims, especially older people
Wait what if i am white passing since i look more white than arab(white med) will they give me a chance even if i was a muslim?

Wait what if i am white passing since i look more white than arab(white med) will they give me a chance even if i was a muslim?
i think u should be good, def will, don't get me wrong the whole country is not systematically racist, its just some peoples attitudes, with young people its really not there and they are lot more liberal than older people

but its the same thing in every eastern European country, they are very conservative yk

regarding safety, Poland is prolly the safest country in Europe, especially if u are white and straight

qol depends on your money

Last edited:
  • Love it
and im pretty sure being muslim wont cause you any problems as long as u keep it to yourself and don't like rub it to people's faces

• +1
and just overall having respect for locals and natives goes a long way and showing that respect and gratitude towards locals and the country is extremely important

• +1
and im pretty sure being muslim wont cause you any problems as long as u keep it to yourself and don't like rub it to people's faces
Ofc im not gonna do that, i respect people religions and choices. But, do you think a poland stacey might convert for me?

and just overall having respect for locals and natives goes a long way and showing that respect and gratitude towards locals and the country is extremely important
Im good moraled, dont worry about it. Im not gonna rape, murder, or any of that weird stuff

Ofc im not gonna do that, i respect people religions and choices. But, do you think a poland stacey might convert for me?
well some liberal leftist prolly yes or if u are like god tier womanizer then ig yes

but Poland is not the best place to try to convert anyone to Islam, Christianity (catholism) plays a huge part there, like 98% of the population is roman catholic and trying to convert someone will be definitely highly frowned upon

• So Sad
  • +1
well some liberal leftist prolly yes or if u are like god tier womanizer then ig yes

but Poland is not the best place to try to convert anyone to Islam, Christianity (catholism) plays a huge part there, like 98% of the population is roman catholic and trying to convert someone will be definitely highly frowned upon
Shit not even chad level?

Shit not even chad level?
well i mean there is exceptions ofc but bc Poland is so catholic and that religion is deeply embedded in their society and culture so it will not be easy

• +1
well i mean there is exceptions ofc but bc Poland is so catholic and that religion is deeply embedded in their society and culture so it will not be easy
Crap, its a good thing because that means the females are more likely pure, but i guess i maybe have to check it out when i travel

Crap, its a good thing because that means the females are more likely pure, but i guess i maybe have to check it out when i travel
yes they are generally very pure

also they are usually more politically leaned to the right compared to the Western Europe for example, which is also good

• +1
yes they are generally very pure

also they are usually more politically leaned to the right compared to the Western Europe for example, which is also good
Okay, just might have to try out my luck then

well yeah norway has very little african/muslims immigration

look at sweden for example what mass african and muslim immigration does to a country

I come on org to forget about the apes being imported into my country i dont need to see this :feelswhy:

• JFL
View attachment 2893831
I come on org to forget about the apes being imported into my country i dont need to see this :feelswhy:
honestly i feel bad for you across the pond, as a finn I genuinely have sympathy for you :/

u are welcome to come here, we are brothers still, u will always be welcome here (if u are native swede)