The Jews want to keep you tamed

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
I just realized wtf is that about kids that don’t want to go against the laws, and don’t behave to the “authorities” like teachers, who say that they’re kid is a trouble maker because he does what he wants. When I was little I was afraid of getting caught or that I’ll get punished by the authority for doing something I want but thing is.
THEY WANT TO KEEP YOU FUCKING TAMED, THE ELITES DONT WANT COMPETITION AND PEOPLE THAT GO AGAINST THEYRE BELIEFS AND LAWS, THIS JEWS WANT TO RAISE GROWN UP CUCKS THAT ADDS TO THE WORKFORCE, DOUBT EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND GO AGAINST THIS MFERS

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Incel conspiracy

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I just realized wtf is that about kids that don’t want to go against the laws, and don’t behave to the “authorities” like teachers, who say that they’re kid is a trouble maker because he does what he wants. When I was little I was afraid of getting caught or that I’ll get punished by the authority for doing something I want but thing is.
THEY WANT TO KEEP YOU FUCKING TAMED, THE ELITES DONT WANT COMPETITION AND PEOPLE THAT GO AGAINST THEYRE BELIEFS AND LAWS, THIS JEWS WANT TO RAISE GROWN UP CUCKS THAT ADDS TO THE WORKFORCE, DOUBT EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND GO AGAINST THIS MFERS
Incel conspiracy
Fuck the jews
Nazi looksmaxxers fuck off