Reactions: capybar, Ark, Nick.Harte and 6 others
just suck cock theory

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
the psl revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, redmaxx, chosen-one and 1 other person
Some Asian transwomen (I had an Asian trans FWB for awhile) are legit pretty.
I saw an Omegle of some Asian crossdresser who sounded like a man when she spoke. But she was so hot that I'd hit it and even suck her small ricecel dick. It's really not that bad at all.

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

I kissed a transgirl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry ChapStick
I kissed a transgirl just to try it
I hope my daddy don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
I fell in love that night
I kissed a transgirl and I liked it
I liked it

I deepthroated her small Asian cock too. Yes it was small. I licked her rice balls and she said that it tickled. I dick mogged her to shit when we were frotting (sword fighting).

Last edited:
Thecel just said he found a guy attractive on the bus. Mr. Small has put something in .orgs water

Thecel just said he found a guy attractive on the bus. Mr. Small has put something in .orgs water
gaymaxxing is the only solution for incels. Unfortunately I don't find cis men attractive. Even pretty boys like Jungkook. I find some Asian transwomen on HRT sexually attractive (like my ex-FWB). I even find some Asian crossdressers not on HRT attractive. But it's just not the same with cis dudes. Jungkook needs to at least dress up like the Asian crossdresser in the Omegle video above.

gaymaxxing is the only solution for incels. Unfortunately I don't find cis men attractive. Even pretty boys like Jungkook. I find some Asian transwomen on HRT sexually attractive (like my ex-FWB). I even find some Asian crossdressers not on HRT attractive. But it's just not the same with cis dudes. Jungkook needs to at least dress up like the Asian crossdresser in the Omegle video above.
would you smash?

would you smash?

I totally would. She's trans? I'd face fuck and ass fuck that ricecel. And suck her micro rice cock and rice balls

In the comments people are saying that she is not really Japanese but a Thai ladyboy. Based on the accent. But I'd still hit it.

I totally would. She's trans? I'd face fuck and ass fuck that ricecel. And suck her micro rice cock and rice balls

In the comments people are saying that she is not really Japanese but a Thai ladyboy. Based on the accent. But I'd still hit it.
have some pride, don't do a trans