The longer you go without escalating, the deeper you are pushing yourself into the friendzone

Aesthetica

Aesthetica

Silver
Again, the more time you spend with her without escalating, the more likely she will never see you as anything but a friend.

This is for all the guys who believe their inaction to make a move on her is free of consequences. There's a consequence to everything, whether you take action or not.

So if you've gone weeks (or God forbid months) without making a move on her, but have spent all this time chatting as friends- good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fukmylyf
Assuming anyone on this website speaks to women of course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 24444, Time and 3 others
Happened to me last month

If you don’t want to be friends with a bitch then don’t be friends with a bitch.

You either want to fuck or you want to be friends, and if you want both you better fuck first and THEN be friends

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 20370, fukmylyf and 1 other person
When do you make a move and how? give some examples.

yeah, you really have to strike while the iron is hot. I still manage to fuck this up.

Again, the more time you spend with her without escalating, the more likely she will never see you as anything but a friend.

This is for all the guys who believe their inaction to make a move on her is free of consequences. There's a consequence to everything, whether you take action or not.

So if you've gone weeks (or God forbid months) without making a move on her, but have spent all this time chatting as friends- good luck bro.
Yes, unless she's the one in the friend zone. If that's the case you can make a move whenever you want.

If she's always coming to hang out with you/trying to tag along, showing up to your basketball games or robotics club endeavors just to watch you, then you're in full control and don't need to worry about that sort of thing. If you're mutually coming together for a date then yeah, you better make a move before the night's through. If you're the one always trying to hang out with her then don't even bother cause you're already in the friend zone, and there's no getting out of that for guys.

Bring a girl into your world and you won't need to worry about feeling pressured. You can move things along at your own pace.

getting friendzoned is impossible

When do you make a move and how? give some examples.
You make your intentions clear off the bat, 1st meeting
It doesn't have to be overbearing but a simple compliment will do, "I like your dress", you have to introduce tension into the relationship

You don't want to be friends with this girl, right? Then don't treat her as such.

Be playful & flirty, you can tease her about her hair or whatever nigga, though it needs to be delivered in a way that isn't corny.
You just need to be in her head.

You do NOT want your conversations with her to be dry "hey how'd your week go", "oh mine went well, how about yours" etc...

Aint no girl gonna be up at night thinking about convos like that.

Everyone sub 6 psl gets friendzoned

You make your intentions clear off the bat, 1st meeting
It doesn't have to be overbearing but a simple compliment will do, "I like your dress", you have to introduce tension into the relationship

You don't want to be friends with this girl, right? Then don't treat her as such.

Be playful & flirty, you can tease her about her hair or whatever nigga, though it needs to be delivered in a way that isn't corny.
You just need to be in her head.

You do NOT want your conversations with her to be dry "hey how'd your week go", "oh mine went well, how about yours" etc...

Aint no girl gonna be up at night thinking about convos like that.
at a certain point, you'll want to become more touchy-feely (don't be a creep tho), say you wanna go out with her, to x, y or z
Activities where you can take the lead and where there are physical activities involved are usually best tho

go to the date with the intent of emotional complicity, if she's somewhat into you, there will be a few moments where yall share a look- and then you escalate

Ex. you're out for dinner, sitting next to each other, you're telling her a story and you gently squeeze her arm when emphasizing certain parts of the story or something

obviously, all of this comes with one prerequisite- don't be a pussy. be bold.

the above will be nearly impossible if she's the only woman you're talking to though because you have no options. you're placing all your hopes on this one woman. you'll reek of desperation and be afraid. which is why you talk to multiple. unironically, this will help you out on the individual dates

Bumping because this what happened to me