"the loudest one in the room is the weakest one" is the biggest bullshit cope ive heard

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
only passive beta guys stay silent because they're fearful of any conflict. look at all the pro mma fighters, boxers etc, they always act very confident and cocky cause they know that they can FUCK UP 99.9% of the men easily if they give them a reason to.

The loudest might not necessarily be the weakest either, but there's always a bigger fish

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jase, Sprinkles and FailedNormieManlet
only passive beta guys stay silent because they're fearful of any conflict. looks at ll the pro mma fighters, boxers etc, they always act very confident and cocky cause they know that they can FUCK UP 99.9% of the men easily if they give them a reason to.

The loudest might not necessarily be the weakest either, but there's always a bigger fish
Okay but that is total bullshit lol. I could fairly easily beat most men in a fight, but I don't run my mouth. Most of the time I just won't fight someone because it's not worth it. Someone who can fight doesn't need to prove themselves like that. Fighting gives you confidence, the confidence to walk away and to defend yourself if things escalate.

Fighting takes energy, hating takes energy, you can't go around picking random fights nor spending energy like that.

i respect those that are loud and cocky and narcy like me because we are high T enough to survive negative attention / conflict.

think about it, quiet men never have the risk of conflict.