The MAIN #1 reason globalization and social media will result in the collapse of societies globally

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Life is full of endless suffering.

Its everywhere, doesn't end, and can't be solved. Most of it is actually caused by other people, not the natural environment itself.

The solution to suffering is value systems. Religion used to do this in every culture around the world. In fact, i think religions in every culture arose inevitably BECAUSE of the endless meaning suffering.

Values are the solution to meaningless suffering, because it gives the suffering meaning.

Men suffer more, so men understand values intrinsically, and women do not suffer, so they do not understand values.

In previous times, women suffered more, so they had a better concept of values and the need for religion. Religion isn't necessary, but values are, and religion typically held all the values.

Philosophy, and Buddhism both, are atheistic (usually) forms of value systems that can still be practiced today and don't involve a god.

If a society does not reinforce values, the society will inevitably collapse. We gave the dating market over to not just women, but WEAK, entitled women. Of course the population is plummetting and the world is falling apart socially.

Without a society that promotes some sort of ethnics and morality, rules for life, there is no meaning to the suffering.

Just pain, endless pain.

I know all this because I suffer endlessly.

But in tribute to my ancestors I will show them what their genetics are capable of.

It has been said that weak men create hard times.

Now is your time to show your ancestors what you are capable of.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lightskinbengali, Sub0 and 2 others
Only meaning of life is to have kids, everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, aerty and ;-;
ok and then? wtf are we supposed to do? tear down the west and rebuild it from scratch? Too good to be true tbh

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 16220
ok and then? wtf are we supposed to do? tear down the west and rebuild it from scratch? Too good to be true tbh

If I knew the future, I would tell you exactly what you have to do to succeed.

I don't know the future.

I can tell you your options.

The goal is to be a good man. But it's also to be a winner. A winner who isn't a good man is just a tyrant. A winner who is a good man is the hero.

The west is ruined. It's pregnant with destruction and the birth comes soon. So you have to do what a hero in the past, would do today.

Today, you can realize the world is infinite suffering. And because this society doesn't even reward men who obey systems of morals and ethics, the society is doomed to collapse.

If good men aren't rewarded for being good, they won't be good, and a society composed of bad people is doomed to collapse. It won't be functional.

You should decide to be a moral individual and bear the burden of the evil world without reward, because that makes you TWICE as much of a good man to do the right thing without reward. It also makes you stronger, and more useful to society. It provides a more meaningful life.

And remember, a meaningful life is the only solution to the endless suffering.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and FutureSlayer
Water, electricity, gas and resources will all disappear because of social media theory

I don't know the future.

The goal is to be a good man. But it's also to be a winner. A winner who isn't a good man is just a tyrant. A winner who is a good man is the hero.

The west is ruined. It's pregnant with destruction and the birth comes soon. So you have to do what a hero in the past, would do today.

Today, you can realize the world is infinite suffering. And because this society doesn't even reward men who obey systems of morals and ethics, the society is doomed to collapse.

If good men aren't rewarded for being good, they won't be good, and a society composed of bad people is doomed to collapse. It won't be functional.

You should decide to be a moral individual and bear the burden of the evil world without reward, because that makes you TWICE as much of a good man to do the right thing without reward. It also makes you stronger, and more useful to society. It provides a more meaningful life.

So I should become a slave to women and other evil ppl without reward just because that makes me a good person ? lmao bro for sure. This sounds exactly what they want us to do, I’m not going to submit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Water, electricity, gas and resources will all disappear because of social media theory

Men make the water clean, electricity stay on, and resources available.

Men only do those shitty jobs if there's money, enough money to raise a family and have a wife.

If men can't have a wife and kids, they don't work.

No electricity, no gas, no resources for you.

Just endless pain, for you, and loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman, lightskinbengali and 2 others
We looksmaxxers should just start a parallel society honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
We looksmaxxers should just start a parallel society honestly.

That's what always happens, that's what America was to Britain, if we succeed it will be by war and violence, then our children enjoy a really great society, in about 250 years our grandchildren let women rule the society again and it collapses just like Rome did, and we are right now.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

I don't know the future.

Life is meaningless accept it. True happiness does not exist. True sadness however does exit. Either win or die. No either or. Answer of every suffering is to accquire freedom. Freedom of mind and body can only accquired when a man has money and power. Otherwise you are worthless peasant that drown in a melancholy existence. A man can only be a man when he has power thats the point when a man can be a man

Life is meaningless accept it. True happiness does not exist. True sadness however does exit. Either win or die. No either or. Answer of every suffering is to accquire freedom. Freedom of mind and body can only accquired when a man has money and power. Otherwise you are worthless peasant that drown in a melancholy existence. A man can only be a man when he has power thats the point when a man can be a man

That's just Machiavellism which is what 99% of people resort to.

Basically you say "happiness doesn't exist but money and power does, ill chase money and power".

Then wars, violence, and misery occur.

Now the world is even worse.

The fact that you even have the capacity for altruism shows that you deep down believe in good and evil. Maybe not objectively, but you believe there's a right and wrong way to conduct yourself in the world, and that others should behave properly too.

Everyone knows this. But most men resort to tyranny and Machiavellianism.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dweller
just provide to your family and your beautiful wife

• JFL

Basically you say "happiness doesn't exist but money and power does, ill chase money and power".

The fact that you even have the capacity for altruism shows that you deep down believe in good and evil. Maybe not objectively, but you believe there's a right and wrong way to conduct yourself in the world, and that others should behave properly too.

Society is collapsed. No one give a fuck about you as you said no incentives are now present to be a good man. Being a good man is a thing of the past. When war will strike, roles will be reversed and good men will be thrust forward nevertheless till then degeneracy will be the forefront.
These fucking whores sleeping around will die lonely . The weak effiminate boys will cry. But strong men they will survive.
Look at our ancestors all of them fucking forgotten all of their sacrifice in the dustbin just degeneracy filled with whores and hedonistic bullshit. Fuck the world. Conquer or be a peasant. I have been a good man that has gotten me nowhere. Even a dustbin man can be a goodman nevertheless a weak retard that does twitch is more well respected. Its all a scam. You either got the resources or you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lightskinbengali and FutureSlayer
Society is collapsed. No one give a fuck about you as you said no incentives are now present to be a good man. Being a good man is a thing of the past. When war will strike, roles will be reversed and good men will be thrust forward nevertheless till then degeneracy will be the forefront.
These fucking whores sleeping around will die lonely . The weak effiminate boys will cry. But strong men they will survive.
Look at our ancestors all of them fucking forgotten all of their sacrifice in the dustbin just degeneracy filled with whores and hedonistic bullshit. Fuck the world. Conquer or be a peasant. I have been a good man that has gotten me nowhere. Even a dustbin man can be a goodman nevertheless a weak retard that does twitch is more well respected. Its all a scam. You either got the resources or you don't.
You guys always talk and talk endlessly, but what is our solution?

You guys always talk and talk endlessly, but what is our solution?
None because its the cycle of life. We just happen to exist in a degenerate timeline. In a hundred years or so , dynamic changes of society but down a few hundred years history will repeat itself just like it is now. No big deal.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
None because its the cycle of life. We just happen to exist in a degenerate timeline. In a hundred years or so , dynamic changes of society but down a few hundred years history will repeat itself just like it is now. No big deal.
There must be a way to increase our success chances

Hahahahah, women never suffered

I wish my fcking ancestors would have died earlier so at least i wouldn't have had to be there and suffer myself. At least that's a mistake i won't make.

• JFL

A good man IS a powerful, successful man. You can't be good without some form of power, then you're just weak. Being good is about holding power and doing the right thing with it instead of abusing it and tyrannizing everyone else.

You don't understand. The only reason society ever CONTINUED is because tyrants never fully wiped off their opponents from the face of the earth. Now we have NUCLEAR BOMBS and more missiles than necessary to nuke the entire crust off the surface of the earth. It could be the end this time.

Women never fought in wars (muh equality)
Never built shit
They live live on easy mode and complain all the time

• JFL
Without a society that promotes some sort of ethnics and morality
Brutal race pill

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mastermind, Sub0 and 2 others
Don't make the mistake of thinking you can change things to head towards a better direction outside of anything that isn't your house or any environment you don't directly own or control.
Stop wasting time doing politics and other copes that change nothing, just defend what's yours and be strong enough to survive a violent situation is one to manifest, even at the expense of other people.
Never forget that on this planet might is always right whenever you like it or not, all power stems from the barrel of a gun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

This isn't looksmaxxing, but whatever.

Society and life itself is one big prisoner's dilemma. By doing the right thing, you're taking the risk that you're going to get taken advantage of by people that will forego what's right for their own personal gain. Unfortunately, if you do the right thing, you're more likely to get taken advantage of than not. The other prisoner will rat you out so you have to take the full 10 year conviction while he goes free as you hold fast to your loyalty.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard