The majority of men are extremely bluepilled, even more than you think

D

Deleted member 33570

Iron
No matter what you think, no matter how much information is out there on the brutal reality of looks, the average normcuck thinks all he needs to get a girl is to have a good job and personality. I was trying to blackpill my friend and I told him that girls care a LOT about looks, arguably even more than guys. I didn't say shit about the 80/20 rule or other hard blackpill shit but just general shit like height, face, etc. This nigga genuinely thinks girls will like you for your intelligence and personality.

I asked him who would get more girls: a guy who looked like chris hemsworth, 6'6, jacked as fuck but works at mcdonalds or some 5'5 manlet with a recessed face (showed him st.blackops2cel) but has a $150k a year job as a software engineer. Nigga said the manlet would get more girls cuz he has the more prestigious job which means he's "intelligent" and "ambitious" :lul::lul::lul:.

Then I asked him why he hasn't fucked yet even though he's an engineer, goes out every weekend, and has accounts on multiple dating apps. Nigga is like "oh I just have to try harder, girls like when you work hard" JFL @ the delusion of normies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Are people really this fucking retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Endocrinemaxxer, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
Your friend is a giga bluepiller.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and AngryShortMale
No matter what you think, no matter how much information is out there on the brutal reality of looks, the average normcuck thinks all he needs to get a girl is to have a good job and personality.
Well, to some extent this is true. Tons of average guys out there that aren't very good looking with normal girlfriends.

You don't need to look like Chad to get a girl, you need to look like Chad if you want to get various girls, that are very good looking, regularly. Or if you want to get validated solely for your apperance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, fraudulent, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Don't bother trying to blackpill normies, they are literal NPCs who can't think for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and KING REIDYZ
the other day i saw a twitter thread about decent looking gook foids with incel looking white guys and some bluepilled soy was saying "when you learn how the world works, you'll realize that women love men with GOOD PERSONALITIES and that's why these couples are together"

the fact that this soy was snidely lecturing people about "how the world works" while pushing the narrative that we live in a fairytale land where all that matters is "being a good person :soy:" made me want to curbstomp him american history x style

mUc.gif
5K4d.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kekamphetamine and Artemis
No matter what you think, no matter how much information is out there on the brutal reality of looks, the average normcuck thinks all he needs to get a girl is to have a good job and personality. I was trying to blackpill my friend and I told him that girls care a LOT about looks, arguably even more than guys. I didn't say shit about the 80/20 rule or other hard blackpill shit but just general shit like height, face, etc. This nigga genuinely thinks girls will like you for your intelligence and personality.

I asked him who would get more girls: a guy who looked like chris hemsworth, 6'6, jacked as fuck but works at mcdonalds or some 5'5 manlet with a recessed face (showed him st.blackops2cel) but has a $150k a year job as a software engineer. Nigga said the manlet would get more girls cuz he has the more prestigious job which means he's "intelligent" and "ambitious" :lul::lul::lul:.

Then I asked him why he hasn't fucked yet even though he's an engineer, goes out every weekend, and has accounts on multiple dating apps. Nigga is like "oh I just have to try harder, girls like when you work hard" JFL @ the delusion of normies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Are people really this fucking retarded?
How old are you and are you a KHHV?

the other day i saw a twitter thread about decent looking gook foids with incel looking white guys and some bluepilled soy was saying "when you learn how the world works, you'll realize that women love men with GOOD PERSONALITIES and that's why these couples are together"

the fact that this soy was snidely lecturing people about "how the world works" while pushing the narrative that we live in a fairytale land where all that matters is "being a good person :soy:" made me want to curbstomp him american history x style

mUc.gif
5K4d.gif
the point of them saying this is because they don't want the good personality guys to try to fraud a bad personality and become a sextoy instead of being a betaboy

they are against any open discussion of it because they want people to continue being true to their nature

• WTF
Reactions: gonion wanter

Can confirm this when you very first are aware of the blackpill. You do your best to ignore it. I felt intrinsically blackpilled in middle school surprisingly feeling that looks mattered a lot more then what society chose but when I would see some looks mismatched couples in late middle school and early high school I used that as evidenced of supporting that, failing to note that most couples are either rlooksmatched and no matter what it always was a massive boost if you looked better in terms of triggering attraction.

Even if a normie could get a hot girl ( which isn't true now ) but lets say it was , and such was the case sometimes up to the early 2000s, and occurs a lot more in Eastern Europe and South America a MTN local man, the Hotter more attractive guy can put in a lot LESS effort and play a LOT LESS mind games and not require any Money or Status .

So in the end even in a geo maxed area and even if we removed feminism hypergamy and social media their would be more chances in the dating market for sure but a attractive man would still dominate, and that's a brutal reality that normies won't accept.

All of my normie friends who are incels cope by stating that one day they will get some old used up roastie who wants to settle. I tell them that the women that is settling down with them has fucked around with some top tier college athletes or at the best case, already been pumped and dumped by multiple boyfriends , and your getting essentially sloppy tenths ( would say sloppy seconds but that's putting it nicely).

So yes they just can't cope with being an incel and are banking on the chance that some old used up 27-30 year old who is desperate to settle down ends up liking them as she hits the wall will like them back, vs a prime jb or at least a prime 18-22 year old foid. After 22 they look too old these days, and I would say even 20 years.

Nah he is even more bluepilled than the average normie

average normie is redpilled in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Artemis