The moment I realized women don't care about money was....

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Was when I worked at McDonald's and my female manager would tell me through the headphones "I'm in love with you", she had a house, car, much more money, etc. I only had a bicycle and was making shit money, spending it a good amount of it on weed and booze.

She would even joke about marrying me, disturbing stuff since she was in her 30s. Meanwhile she had a bunch of thirsty manlets in her Facebook begging her to be with them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, sudanguy, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
K chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Was when I worked at McDonald's and my female manager would tell me through the headphones "I'm in love with you", she had a house, car, much more money, etc. I only had a bicycle and was making shit money, spending it a good amount of it on weed and booze.

She would even joke about marrying me, disturbing stuff since she was in her 30s. Meanwhile she had a bunch of thirsty manlets in her Facebook begging her to be with them jfl
- A dalit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Luffymaxxing
Didn’t happen ugly fuck, keep living in your delusional fantasies cocksucker

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and Luffymaxxing
Shoulda smashed.

• +1
obviously they would rather fuck with a vagrant chad who sleeps under a bridge before they touch a moneymaxxed subhuman with a ten foot pole

• +1

this forum has so many chads bro im the only truecel here

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

And did she marry you, dumbfuck?

Do you actually think if an indian billionaire wanted her, you wouldn't get cucked?

You dumbass faggot bragging bout some roastie who doesn't have options better than some incel forum user at macdonalds