The moment I stopped caring about race was when I realised how litterally anything can separate ppl

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s a instinct humans have to wanna belong somewhere and feel like their little group is superior/ better

This happens with religion, sports teams, or even countries… etc

This was very important in the past to protect tribes from invadors who wanted no good but nowadays it’s mostly pointless

The amount ppl have liked to separate themselves by pointing stereotypes or generalising another “groups” behaviour has been the same

In a way we still have racism with religion, I grew up in a religious family and saw how they viewed other religions as disgusting and only theirs was right

Same with any sports fans like bros will literally get into hand on hand combat for some ball kicking game

That’s why I find it pointless to wanna lock yourself to hating other types of ppl at all costs for everything they do

You see even here where it’s popular to be grouped in races I’d say .org is like prison in a way but ppl are really picky and generalise anything while they probably honestly don’t even realise due to confirmation bias

At the end it takes real niggas to actually evolve past tribalism and realise it’s all a bunch of crap

Remember any day something bad can happen to u and odds are someone from another race, religion, sports team, country could just as well be the one to save you

Ppl are too afraid to what’s different to them is something very strange

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, B O N E S, Skywalker and 2 others
gay son vs thot daughter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and Deleted member 51465
Society has evolved and we still have so many old instincts

Also I’m waiting for the “high iq” guys to read the first sentence and come call me a “nigger” or any other insult before they even know what I’m on about

Also I find it better to be reduced of confirmation bias

As soon as u start only noticing the things other groups do and blatantly ignoring the things yours does you can be one step closer to a free thinker

Idk why people don’t wanna be free, we are basically all instinct and genetics we make no choices, our paths are traced in our brains and locking urself to stupid animal instinct is useless

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Water but the human race can never be fixed.
It's all a cope religion, sports, political beliefs for normies.
At the end you're gonna die
You came alone you'll go alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Skywalker and Iasacrko
This forum is unironically one of the least racist websites on the internet, even race-bait threads are from the standpoint of what women think.

This virtue signal post is pretty much what a hyper-racist normie would say IRL if you asked him about "race", although I think OP has a low enough sentience level to unironically believe it

it doesn't matter if you "care about race", which is something that is only possible consciously, you will always see race as a factor whether you think "x racial slur", "subhuman" or "weirdo"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Kristin and Iasacrko
oh and.....based OP

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s a instinct humans have to wanna belong somewhere and feel like their little group is superior/ better

This happens with religion, sports teams, or even countries… etc

This was very important in the past to protect tribes from invadors who wanted no good but nowadays it’s mostly pointless

The amount ppl have liked to separate themselves by pointing stereotypes or generalising another “groups” behaviour has been the same

In a way we still have racism with religion, I grew up in a religious family and saw how they viewed other religions as disgusting and only theirs was right

Same with any sports fans like bros will literally get into hand on hand combat for some ball kicking game

That’s why I find it pointless to wanna lock yourself to hating other types of ppl at all costs for everything they do

You see even here where it’s popular to be grouped in races I’d say .org is like prison in a way but ppl are really picky and generalise anything while they probably honestly don’t even realise due to confirmation bias

At the end it takes real niggas to actually evolve past tribalism and realise it’s all a bunch of crap

Remember any day something bad can happen to u and odds are someone from another race, religion, sports team, country could just as well be the one to save you

Ppl are too afraid to what’s different to them is something very strange
Yup and people take advantage of our primal urges all the time, they know its impossible to control which is why if we stay in a fantasy world that is acceptable to our primal brains we will think everything is good when in reality thats far from the truth, think, this is applicable to almost anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
yeah but at least my people don't stab in the daylight