The Money Grind For Autists Who're Broke & Hopeless (making it simple!)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Got no money but aspie? Well you should know of these few things if you don't that can still get you some money:

1. Make a PayPal, CashApp, etc. so you have a place to keep money/move money around as needed (most of you probably already have this). Do NOT overlook this convenience.

2. Sign up for apps like Shiftsmart, UberEats, etc. (self-employment apps so you can find work opportunities without needing formal/in-person interviewing or such because aspies will struggle with this). If you live in some shit hole without this then find similar avenues.

3. Start by taking out a simple, no annual fee credit card so you have a money line/credit line buffer. People look down/fear credit but if you're not a moron it can help you sometimes.

4. Voluntarily try and find any open/freelance job where you can start right away with no experience, no big upfront expenses, etc. (think like delivery, or cleaning/shelving, or any other unskilled shit). The key here is to have an assortment of side hustles that add up well.

5. Make sure at least 75% of living expenses are covered by either the state, your parents, or etc. This stuff is still doable even in a tight spot but some might be better off NEETbuxxing first.

6. Invest some of the money you get by wageslaving to gradually make wageslaving easier (buy a car, or escooter/ebike because of low-cost, easier to maintain, easier to replace, no insurance usually, no license). Avoid cars, try to minimize any bills, etc. to make life better.

7. Keep all expenses nearly zero, so that way any little money you start out with feels like a lot. If you gotta pay your way then struggle a bit until you break past that point and find enough stable work that's worth it. The idea here is to never put all your eggs in 1 basket.

8. Move to a cheaper place to live, or at least save up until you buy your own land, a mobile home, etc. so you can move out and be independent with a steady, not so hard cash flow & slowly surfacing opportunities (with enough hustle you will find steadier & better work)

9. With more income and credit take out more credit cards, more loans, fix up your place, invest in other avenues, cut back on your work, reap the rewards, and keep the low-stress, hustla grind 3 years or so (you can maybe have 2 or 3 "easy" jobs that pay over 2K monthly)

10. Invite me to your mansion to thank me with a nice meal and some drinks. Just PM/DM me in 3+ years. If you aren't making at least over 1K monthly with months of effort you're lazy.

And before anyone says NEETbuxxing is better ... It isn't as this will beat that with some effort over time. The point is to have others cover your living expenses, but then work for extras in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Crusile
tldr?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 20704
Invest in a good knife and steal watches and NOTES instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bugeye and Deleted member 20704
Invest in a good knife and steal watches and NOTES instead

I'm a nice guy and so you are ... We don't do this stuff. We succeed the right way: some effort, some hustlin', but no hurtin'.

Odds are anyone seriously doing what you're saying won't be reading a forum prior to it lol

How do I get neetbux? I mean I think I’m legit autistic, give me neetbux gov. I probably over my lifetime already paid $1,000,000 in taxes. Gibbs me that back

Not a molecule

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 20704
Solid post. Don't go into debt tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704