The more low-inhib a guy is, the more UGLY he tends to be (& why that is)

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Prove me otherwise. Throughout my whole 30+ years of life I have witnessed many low-inhib guys, & the vast majority were sub 5 PSL -- some LEGIT uggos.

Ironically enough the legit Chads I've seen were normie-like in behavior -- average inhib, not super low inhib or super high inhib but just "meh inhib."

Niggas who're "low inhib" & gets girls without actually being attractive to her do so for few reasons (they become this way due to desperation/mental illness):

1. They drugmaxx/drug game (offer drugs, appear cool, and as such have a chance at sex from an inebriated girl through proximity theory + beer goggles)

2. They manipulate the sheep separated from the herd (find an insecure, unexperienced, or very gullible girl & try to get her drunk/escalate with no IOI)

3. They find mentally ill girls who like abusive, psychopathic men who are completely out of touch with reality/sociopathic-borderline lunatic types

That is it, really. There is no secret to "low inhib" & why it "works" sometimes.

The reality is, as you've expected it, that low inhib without looks is NICHE and will only work with flukes as I've mentioned above/walled gardens you to ill women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, fl0w, Xangsane and 3 others
Super low inhibition is a sign of a schizoid Dark triad.

If you look good and are low inhib it’s a deadly combo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, greywind, reddotguy and 5 others
The people who have lifemogged me the most, the "cool popular" guys I've always envied, were low-inhib MTNs or HTNs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, greywind and 3 others

My point is most "low inhib" guys are mentally ill and ugly dudes who lost self-awareness & only succeed by deception/aggression sometimes.

There're always a few examples out of a large case majority that can succeed through the unorthodox, less common, or even malicious ways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PseudoMaxxer
My point is most "low inhib" guys are mentally ill and ugly dudes who lost self-awareness & only succeed by deception/aggression sometimes.
i agree with your point, most of them are just people who lost hope and just act reckless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and Crayola CØck
were low-inhib MTNs or HTNs.

AKA ugly guys, yeah. HTN I doubt, but plenty of LTN-MTN are low-inhib, while the rarer HTNs may be but are often much less aggressive.

Agreed with point 1 as drugs is really the only way a sub 8 can feel loved as much as a chad would with a stacy.
So drugs are mostly done by sub chads ( not usually sub 5's) which help them boost their social skills and quality of life.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
They find mentally ill girls who like abusive, psychopathic men who are completely out of touch with reality/sociopathic-borderline lunatic types
How do i find this?

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Damn you remind me of many people now with each point. Good post

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Crayola CØck

A good example Mr @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Crayola CØck and PseudoMaxxer
on the internet, you expect mentally ill girls to leave their house?
I sometime jacking off to mentally ill pussies... sometime ur avi too

1. They drugmaxx/drug game (offer drugs, appear cool, and as such have a chance at sex from an inebriated girl through proximity theory + beer goggles)

2. They manipulate the sheep separated from the herd (find an insecure, unexperienced, or very gullible girl & try to get her drunk/escalate with no IOI)

3. They find mentally ill girls who like abusive, psychopathic men who are completely out of touch with reality/sociopathic-borderline lunatic types
or 4. they live in a country where good looking men are rare and most people don't use any dating apps (which describes where I am).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Crayola CØck
imagine being model tier looks and low inhib, would be unstoppable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
nothing to lose as sub 9

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Crayola CØck
If you're ugly there's no reason not to be low inhib, the worst that can happen is death. Which would be an improvement for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If you're ugly there's no reason not to be low inhib, the worst that can happen is death. Which would be an improvement for them.
Ugly and low inhib = being a clown. I just laugh at these guys IRL.

on the internet, you expect mentally ill girls to leave their house?
I want a mentally ill girl to carve my name in her arm type shi

Last edited:
AKA ugly guys, yeah. HTN I doubt, but plenty of LTN-MTN are low-inhib, while the rarer HTNs may be but are often much less aggressive.
thank god you're unbanned chad..............trully a low inhib voice among a sea of pussies and estrogenated plant eating indians

Prove me otherwise. Throughout my whole 30+ years of life I have witnessed many low-inhib guys, & the vast majority were sub 5 PSL -- some LEGIT uggos.

Ironically enough the legit Chads I've seen were normie-like in behavior -- average inhib, not super low inhib or super high inhib but just "meh inhib."
nah theres plenty of low inhib good looking guys

TLDR if you get girls as a high inhib non Chad it's because of some scummy practice like drugging her or going for the innocent impressionable ones, foids unironically think like this tbh

Last edited:

If you're not both tall and menacing that "appeal" immediately goes out of the window
Even if your face is cute instead of threateningly handsome

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer