The most accurate sign to test your ascension is to cross looks with women in the street.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
If, when you are on public transportation or out shopping, walking on the beach or in a nightclub, women don't suddenly turn to look at you, then you are still a subhuman. Women have an incredibly sophisticated ability, more than any other female animal, to identify ugliness and beauty.

Their peripheral vision is highly qualified to focus on androgynous male features that are attractive. If you don't have a harmonious combination of feminine and masculine features, they will just pass you by without even looking at your existence.

Since my ascension from subhuman to htn I could easily verify this fact. In the old days I would look for the female gaze and they would always turn their heads angrily. Now I go on the subway and on the street and constantly share a steady gaze with women.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 51551, Yerico7 and 2 others
indeed.

I can vouch for thiz... but itz moztly like thiz:

I "feel" someone looking at me, i instinctually turn and as soon as i catch them gazing they look somewhere else or play it fool lol

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
indeed.

I can vouch for thiz... but itz moztly like thiz:

I "feel" someone looking at me, i instinctually turn and as soon as i catch them gazing they look somewhere else or play it fool lol
If you don't know how to identify a horny look from a casual look you are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
If you don't know how to identify a horny look from a casual look you are subhuman.
indeed

women tend to be more scared of looking thirsty tho, so they do it "low key"

another sign is when you walk pazt a foid and they touch and move their hair

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Yes starting with HTN you will have women interested in you bc of looks, but with HTN it's not much. It's not like 100% of girls will turn and bite their lips while looking at you

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Yerico7
Yes starting with HTN you will have women interested in you bc of looks, but with HTN it's not much. It's not like 100% of girls will turn and bite their lips while looking at you
At htn you will only be attractive to 30% of women. Under no circumstances am I a legitimate assassin of the kingdom of Chad. But if I can perceive more casual female attention.

When you are Chad, all women between the ages of 15-35 will turn to look at you like a renaissance sculpture.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Matheus
Until you actually prove that you are htn then this is all just larp

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, Meister! and mogstars
At htn you will only be attractive to 30% of women. Under no circumstances am I a legitimate assassin of the kingdom of Chad. But if I can perceive more casual female attention.

When you are Chad, all women between the ages of 15-35 will turn to look at you like a renaissance sculpture.
30% is enoygh as long as the other 70% is fat and ugly

Women don't stare at me
But i stare at them
Extensively...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, It'snotover, Deleted member 42566 and 3 others
I go out just for this, to feed my ego. But i do notice that older women look at me more

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and anticel
I go out just for this, to feed my ego. But i do notice that older women look at me more
This is probably because your bone structure and features have a mostly masculine balance. Post-wall women prefer stronger features and value masculinity in general more than younger women.

This is probably because your bone structure and features have a mostly masculine balance. Post-wall women prefer stronger features and value masculinity in general more than younger women.
That is probably true. Besides having nigger lips my face is very masculine

It feels like heaven when this happens