The most extreme incel I have ever known was a buff 6 foot 4 guy with a large frame.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Extremely low inhib and could easily be considered a "bad boy". Yet he was a truecel who got rejected HARSHLY by 1/10 girls. Saw it with my own two eyes. He admitted to me he was a virgin and had never even kissed a girl. I'm pretty certain he's a KHHV to boot.

He had a 1/10 face though. Bald too.

Just wondering what guys here would make of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Extremely low inhib and could easily be considered a "bad boy". Yet he was a truecel who got rejected HARSHLY by 1/10 girls. Saw it with my own two eyes. He admitted to me he was a virgin and had never even kissed a girl. I'm pretty certain he's a KHHV to boot.

Hairpill is brutal

• +1
You can be 6'5, have the body of Ultimate Warrior in his prime, have Pantene ad-like hair and a a 9 inch dick. But if your face is shit you're still gonna be an Incel.

Face > everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, iamgoingtomakeit and 3 others
Your stories all sound fake and tbh, I think you post them in order to push your pretty boy/anti ogre agenda.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Why am i reading this

• +1
6'4'' good frame and NT. I am wondering how he looked that even those things couldn't save him.

• +1
Did he have a long midface?

• +1
Proof or gtfo

• +1
height is a huge meme. Face > Height. Height will only hold you back. Even 5’2 prettyboys *nudge nudge have a better chance than ugly 6’4 guys cuz they can travel to short areas like indonesia to stand a better shot and face is the true universal language

a women can consider you average in a short country, but she will always consider you ugly if you are ugly anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
height is a huge meme. Face > Height. Height will only hold you back. Even 5’2 prettyboys *nudge nudge have a better chance than ugly 6’4 guys cuz they can travel to short areas like indonesia to stand a better shot and face is the true universal language

a women can consider you average in a short country, but she will always consider you ugly if you are ugly anywhere in the world
Agree, height can't save you if your face isn't up to par.

• +1
Your stories all sound fake and tbh, I think you post them in order to push your pretty boy/anti ogre agenda.

Being accused of lying by Gambler of all people.

Youll+piss+off+orange+boy+i+think+_dbe149800ac198898ca37c4fda4bd2d4.jpg

6'4'' good frame and NT. I am wondering how he looked that even those things couldn't save him.

Did he have a long midface?

>EXTREMELY long midface, longest out of anyone I have ever known
>Massive nose with dorsal hump and hooked tip
>Really fucked up eye area...caveman brow ridge but with a negative canthal tilt. He looked like a zombie neanderthal.
>Really bad dark circles
>Overbite
>Noticeable acne scars
>long occiput which was noticeable because he was bald
>Wrinkles even though he was young when I knew him. People thought he was in his 30s when he was in his early 20s.

It also didn't help that he fucked up his looks even further by

>Smoking at a very early age
>Doing steroids when he was just 16, which possibly exacerbated some of the above problems
>Getting a shitty neck tattoo in prison
>Doing a lot of drugs at a young age, possibly causing him to age worse

But really he was mostly just genetically fucked. Crazy enough, he had a brother who was an upper tier normie.

• +1
Being accused of lying by Gambler of all people.

A lot of the posts you made back on .me sounded made up too. I think you are a troll tbh tbh

• +1
A lot of the posts you made back on .me sounded made up too. I think you are a troll tbh tbh

>Started posting as incelman
>made up an elaborate lie about having never used /r/incels and finding incels.me through braincels
>denied being gambler until everyone called you out including mods
>made a bunch of alts
>denied being gambler on them even though it was obvious it was you...didn't even bother changing your IP or using a proxy
>made a post saying you got laid
>claimed you lied and that it was just an elaborate LARP after you got banned

And that's just what I remember off the top of my head. Bottom line, you have a long and well known history of being a liar. Hell, you're a borderline pathological liar.

Don't get me wrong Gambler, sometimes I find you hilarious (be it intentionally or unintentionally). I even still have you quoted in my sig on incels.is...but don't think you can try and throw stones at me when your house in made of glass.

• +1
>Started posting as incelman
>made up an elaborate lie about having never used /r/incels and finding incels.me through braincels
>denied being gambler until everyone called you out including mods
>made a bunch of alts
>denied being gambler on them even though it was obvious it was you...didn't even bother changing your IP or using a proxy
>made a post saying you got laid
>claimed you lied and that it was just an elaborate LARP after you got banned

And that's just what I remember off the top of my head. Bottom line, you have a long and well known history of being a liar. Hell, you're a borderline pathological liar.

Don't get me wrong Gambler, sometimes I find you hilarious (be it intentionally or unintentionally). I even still have you quoted in my sig on incels.is...but don't think you can try and throw stones at me when your house in made of glass.

fuck off aspie

• +1

I guess he has a long midface right?

• +1
@Ryo_Hazuki do you think @blackopstruecel is gambler because i think he is lol

• +1
  • +1