The most impressive Looksmax transformation I've seen; From Truecel to Chad

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
Old news, but just found out about it and it blew me away

In "Puberty Challenge", boy gets fame after before and after viralizing
In recent weeks, the “Puberty Challenge” has been booming on social networks. The joke, which started on Facebook, proposes to make a montage comparing the first and last photo that was published on the social network. Soon, the challenge gained in great proportions and many people took the opportunity to show that they have really undergone a transformation in recent years.
Paulo tells Them that he decided to do the challenge because whenever he came to Instagram he saw that his friends and several famous people were doing this “ before and after ”. “I was wondering if I did it or not, but I decided to participate to show everyone that if you want to change it is just focus and willpower, because nothing comes for free! Time also helps, ”says the Paraná man laughing.
All this change began because the design was bothered by having no beard, finding crooked and yellow teeth and thinking it was too thin. Determined, he decided to take action to change that: he used orthodontic braces to straighten his teeth; bet on a product to grow the beard and started going to the gym to gain muscle, training four times a week, and following a diet made by a nutritionist.

I wonder which procedures exactly he went through; I believe he definitely had a jaw implant of sorts and did something for the beard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2621
he wasnt trucel and he didnt become chad or chadlite

went from below average to above average

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AnimeCel, prgfromnl and 17 others
Nose job, jaw implant and probably a shit load of neck training

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2933, LowTierNormie and 6 others
he wasnt trucel and he didnt become chad or chadlite

went from below average to above average
Do you have better examples of looksmaxing to provide where it's a truly "Truecel to Chad" transformation?

he went from:"I'm a smelly refugee"
to:" I bang hoes everyday"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, CopingCel, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
LEGIT HIGH MOTIVATOR

He just got older, more muscular and grew a beard.

• JFL
Reactions: Usum
That’s a W

How old was he in the before pic?

I wonder what he did to make his skull more robust:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, forwardgrowth and WBC323
All transformations pale in comparison with this
02F76FFB 53BB 403D B60C D05C71ED24A6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
Subhuman to frauding subhuman

• +1
Do you have better examples of looksmaxing to provide where it's a truly "Truecel to Chad" transformation?
yes i have my own, but i dont share pics. its due to fat loss but in general there are lot of other fat loss transformations of similar regard. this guy just grew a beard, packed on some kilos basicslly and learned to squint

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I have to keep a shitty beard like that as well, it's fucked up tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and forwardgrowth
yes i have my own, but i dont share pics. its due to fat loss but in general there are lot of other fat loss transformations of similar regard. this guy just grew a beard, packed on some kilos basicslly and learned to squint
Any looksmax that doesn't involve significant improvement on facial aesthetics or doesn't require surgeries isn't a huge transformation.
People aren't even supposed to be fat to begin with. If someone becomes Chad by just losing weight, he was always a Chad in theory because he had a good face under all that bloat.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, carnage, diggbicc and 4 others
I wonder what was his age before
Like I said on the thread, he was 19 on the left side pics

Cope. He was balding and severely recessed. Just imagine spending over a decade in clubs without getting a single pussy

He is white, didn't have a fucked up nose, and had a nice beard. It's true he wouldn't become a slayer by just losing weight, but even without the surgeries if he just slimmed down, he'd look far from the typical Incel look.

Like I said on the thread, he was 19 on the left side pics

He is white, didn't have a fucked up nose, and had a nice beard. It's true he wouldn't become a slayer by just losing weight, but even without the surgeries if he just slimmed down, he'd look far from the typical Incel look.
He got that beard from beard transplant :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
On the left side pics?

Did he have any other surgeries on the "before" pics?
Not that I know. I guess on the left pic he was already in the recovery phase.

According to himself he had:
Double jaw
Genio
Bleph
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
ZSO
Fillers
Roids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, diggbicc, Deleted member 2933 and 4 others

Double jaw
Genio
Bleph
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
ZSO
Fillers
Roids

I wonder if it was really that worth it going through all this

How he's been up to? Has he ascended and got his "dream wife" like he planned? Or is he slaying?

I only remember him mentioning in the thread that he was "getting looks" from people on places he went.

I wonder if it was really that worth it going through all this

How he's been up to? Has he ascended and got his "dream wife" like he planned? Or is he slaying?

I only remember him mentioning in the thread that he was "getting looks" from people on places he went.
F7CC9EF5 7FE0 4995 B9FF 86A8C07859FC

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 1553, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I remember some other guy from Reddit, an /r/braincels user, that made a thread describing how he ascended (that was quickly deleted because that was considered bragging). He even posted some comparison pics there.
He had a jaw surgery (filling I think), and went from a virgin loser to a slayer. He went from someone who used to get no matches on Tinder to getting dozens of matches from Beckies, and even lost his virginity to one of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
meanwhile my puberty barely did anything due to me being anorexic and just generally terrible environment

hardly grew at all

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Chadelite and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
N E C K
E
C
K

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What is ZSO

This is why I say being short is a bigger curse brah you can change your face except your IPD. But Leg lengthening is not a real solution you still have short arms small feet and small hands taller version of you would be bigger in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, diggbicc, Patient A and 1 other person
This is why I say being short is a bigger curse brah you can change your face except your IPD. But Leg lengthening is not a real solution you still have short arms small feet and small hands taller version of you would be bigger in every aspect
I'm average in height, but I have short arms, small hands and small feet. I know how this feel.
My torso and femur feels "taller" than anything else, it's like I have body parts of a manlet and lanklet in the same body.

suifuel for me because im a chad with 8x6 inch dick and 1345 ng/dl Test but obesity holds me back

Double jaw
Genio
Bleph
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
ZSO
Fillers
Roids

(DNA rapper)²

suifuel for me because im a chad with 8x6 inch dick and 1345 ng/dl Test but obesity holds me back
Bro, no excuse for being fat.
It's easy af to get slim and muscular.

the neckmaxx pill is real. FUAAAAARK

he's squint frauding so badly JFL. he ascended but he still has cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
For real, that thick neck due to neck training and gymceliing, those squinched eyes and that lightened skin are such massive halos in making him look chadlite.

• Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic

Double jaw
Genio
Bleph
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
ZSO
Fillers
Roids

SuRGerY Is A WasTE Of TiMe

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
he's squint frauding so badly JFL. he ascended but he still has cuck eyes

He takes selfie all the time from one angle so irl probably looks worse.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and HighTGymcel