The most mentally ill user ever

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
@Cutecel2001 the manlet spic fuck if he’s not trolling is definitely most mentally ill faggot on this entire forum.

Imagine me looking like him and browsing this forum fuck no I’d be doing the most haram shit ever I’d be having crack orgies everyday I’d get at least 5000 women pregnant within the month and 700 chimera bestiality babies. And he beat up his mother which is nasty.

I’m allowed to be insane along with @_MVP_ because I’m an ugly balding autistic nigger whereas this fuck looks human and still cries everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
This retard @Pei made 3000 posts about Barrett
I’m not even sure thats an actual person and not a bot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, R@m@, Skywalker and 10 others
Post his face, dude. I won’t be browsing through hundreds of schizoposts to find it.

This retard @Pei made 3000 posts about Barrett
I’m not even sure thats an actual person and not a bot
him and @FunkyFlamingo are somehow actual real people

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Skywalker
Post his face, dude. I won’t be browsing through hundreds of schizoposts to find it.
Thats like the one user who plasters his face on every single on of his threads

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and hardestmfintheroom
@Xangsane for sure

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and hardestmfintheroom
He's for real tbh. I've talked to him on discord and he's tried but fails no matter what. Spain is catching up to the trend of hypergamy and the blackpill. Spic countries adopt a lot of things from American culture, it's oveeeer

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
@Cutecel2001 the manlet spic fuck if he’s not trolling is definitely most mentally ill faggot on this entire forum.

Imagine me looking like him and browsing this forum fuck no I’d be doing the most haram shit ever I’d be having crack orgies everyday I’d get at least 5000 women pregnant within the month and 700 chimera bestiality babies. And he beat up his mother which is nasty.

I’m allowed to be insane along with @_MVP_ because I’m an ugly balding autistic nigger whereas this fuck looks human and still cries everyday.
Definitely xangsane

I schizomog him

• JFL
yeah he is annoying as fuck, he wasted not only HIS time crying here for months but ANYONE who had the misfortune of receiving a "muh im ugly and my life is over" DM from this stupid chad
and @_MVP_ is actually smart and funny and has a lot of logic behind his posts, there is NO comparison ....unlike him and @Pei and other retards- their post to rep reflect that

i wish i could ban CRYING chads/ gl users tbh @Primalsplit .......and ive said crying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Pikabro
yeah he is annoying as fuck, he wasted not only HIS time crying here for months but ANYONE who had the misfortune of receiving a "muh im ugly and my life is over" DM from this stupid chad
and @_MVP_ is actually smart and funny and has a lot of logic behind his posts, unlike him and @Pei - their post to rep reflect that

i wish i could ban CRYING chads/ gl user tbh, and ive said crying @Primalsplit .......
maybe if mods would actually ban the dude who makes fag posts everyday about a model

• +1
  • JFL