The most outrageous shit ive been through

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
At this time i was in 7th grade, but going to somewhat ghetto school and I was very NT

this was around when I got my second girlfriend I actualy had a physically relationship with, unlike my first foid I dated I would only talk to on social media and irl we would act as if we never knew eachother JFL. But my second JB in 7th grade happend to be a high estrogen whore (NOT BY SOCIAL JUDGEMENT, BY NATURE AND BEHAVIOUR)

And thankfully to my low inhib behaviour i would never act shy around this bitch and she liked it. (Probably one of the main factors she was with me anyway) and I would get touchy and shed always enjoy that shit and chase and thrive for me harder. (I also knew how to spark up every emotion on this whore, not easy at first) And when it came down to it at school I managed to not go out in lunch break with her, and stay in class. The lunch lasts about 45 minutes btw. And I started fucking dry humping this hoe on my lap.
And it certainly wasnt fucking pleasant. I was wearing tight ass boxers that my cock (back then I was probably around 6x4) and I had small sized boxers, having the hip rubber cover my dicks head and it fucking felt uncomfortable cause holy shit every time shed rub it would feel good and painful at the same time but it felt somewhat good, it lasted like that for 40 FUCKING minutes (not sure didnt keep count but around there) until I came and my boxers were trashed. I had to sit in the back to hide the shitty stench or else it was over. And when I came home my penis was blood FUCKING RED but after a day I couldnt even touch that shit or jerk it off that's how sore my shit was I could barely get it hard but surely wasnt the wrost thing to expect at 7th grade JFLLL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, TechnoBoss and PointOfNoReturn
how did this chick look

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
how did this chick look
Black hair blue eyes pale skin plump lips
No visible failos but she was short which is failo to me

• +1
Reactions: Achilles