The movie 17 again has a lot of based scenes about promiscuity

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Just watched it again for the first time since I was like 8 and it came out in 2009

Back then this whole thing was only starting and the movie is full of criticism through its protagonist

Controversial since the things he tells the girls in the movies would be toxic today

Bro even says if it was Afghanistan she’d be tied behind a goat for being a whore

Jokes aside it’s very insightful to when all this stuff started as he is a boomer in his 17 yo body in the present day of 2009

40ACBF48 D07A 490F ADD9 87245B119FF3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Vermilioncore
the boomer who wrote the film probably wishes he can be 17 again and fuck hoes

the boomer who wrote the film probably wishes he can be 17 again and fuck hoes
I mean the protagonist just wants his ex wife who is pretty hot to be fair

Mogs all the teens in the movie

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Efron was chad as fuck during this era
Himzer

• +1
Just watched it again for the first time since I was like 8 and it came out in 2009

Back then this whole thing was only starting and the movie is full of criticism through its protagonist

Controversial since the things he tells the girls in the movies would be toxic today

Bro even says if it was Afghanistan she’d be tied behind a goat for being a whore

Jokes aside it’s very insightful to when all this stuff started as he is a boomer in his 17 yo body in the present day of 2009

View attachment 2571685
the reality is that zach efron was slaying back then and now as a boomer he’s slaying
the reality is that the actor who played the old boomer in this movie is incel as an old man and was incel in high school

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
This person was 17 again:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, spark, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
the reality is that zach efron was slaying back then and now as a boomer he’s slaying
the reality is that the actor who played the old boomer in this movie is incel as an old man and was incel in high school
Nigga Zach effron is an actor with all the time in the world and personal trainers

Avarage hs chad is subhuman by 30 and the 30 yo actor isn’t even that ugly tbh Normie guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin
Bro wanted zac efron to play him in a movie about his life too 💀💀 but who tf even wants a movie about Matthew Perry’s life 💀

lol i remember that movie. I think i watched it with my sister !

Matthew perry is in this movie