The Music Industry Is a Game by NT People for NT People

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Just listened to Tate McRae and felt rage as a result. Her song “Greedy” is about bragging about her high SMV, “Plastic Palm Trees” begins with her singing about consuming all of the liquor partying every weekend with her friends, and “She’s All I Wanna Be” is about her envying Stacy when she’s a Stacy herself.

There needs to be social-outcast romantic-reject popstars who sing about inceldom and not getting invited to parties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Nick.Harte
Just listen to eighties music and ascend bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Nick.Harte and thecel
There needs to be social-outcast romantic-reject popstars who sing about inceldom and not getting invited to parties.
There are thousands of those you fucking ignorant imbecile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, thecel and the BULL

they’re underground not mainstream

I want the plight of lonely sub-5 men to be in the mainstream zeitgeist

try this instead?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
but they’re larping 90% of the time. they’re just some normie or low tier normie pretending to be an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and thecel
Tate McRae Is a non passing tranny, not a stacy

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and thecel
they’re underground not mainstream

I want the plight of lonely sub-5 men to be in the mainstream zeitgeist
Even Kanye has undertones of being the underdog.

but they’re larping 90% of the time. they’re just some normie or low tier normie pretending to be an incel
Maybe they were incel-tier before ascending?

• +1
Don't try to mmmmh me. You're not a female, you're a male incel

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

• Woah
the music industry is satanic and controlled by shapeshifting reptilians

Spiritual beliefsCorgan accepts some elements of Catholicism, Buddhism and Ken Wilber's spiritual ideas. In 2009, he launched Everything From Here to There, an interfaith website that is devoted to "Mind-Body-Soul" integration.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy....-,Spiritual beliefs,-Body-Soul" integration.

Billy Corgan - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy....-,Spiritual beliefs,-Body-Soul" integration.
surprised he ain’t a joo

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • Hmm...
Not even close. Random cashiers fog her hard. She got a long face and a big jewish nose.

her nose is hot

I like Lady Gaga’s nose too

Tons of artists like this tho.

• +1
Spiritual beliefsCorgan accepts some elements of Catholicism, Buddhism and Ken Wilber's spiritual ideas. In 2009, he launched Everything From Here to There, an interfaith website that is devoted to "Mind-Body-Soul" integration.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Corgan#:~:text=Zealand and England.-,Spiritual beliefs,-Body-Soul" integration.

Billy Corgan - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Corgan#:~:text=Zealand and England.-,Spiritual beliefs,-Body-Soul" integration.
surprised he ain’t a joo

was just about to post:

Corgan accepts some elements of Catholicism, Buddhism

• +1
her nose is hot

I like Lady Gaga’s nose too
Just because She looks like the girl that bullies you at school It doesn't mean she's hot

• Hmm...
Just because She looks like the girl that bullies you at school It doesn't mean she's hot

I rly like her facial features

keep coping

post women you think are hot

Just listened to Tate McRae and felt rage as a result. Her song “Greedy” is about bragging about her high SMV, “Plastic Palm Trees” begins with her singing about consuming all of the liquor partying every weekend with her friends, and “She’s All I Wanna Be” is about her envying Stacy when she’s a Stacy herself.

rate DBDR’s music:

• +1
I rly like her facial features

keep coping

post women you think are hot

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and thecel
all NT fakecels
True tbh.
Good looking normalfags who have never suffered true loneliness complaining musically and the other normalfags love it and aestheticize it because they are good looking.
I can't think of any legit incel musician other than obscure ones like Mainlander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back