the N2 implant coming soon!?

noprogressno

noprogressno

Silver
We all know the story, no need to explain what the N2 implant is could potentially achieve again and again... Title is not a clickbait, now there is a slight chance that the N2 implant might be coming soon in 2022. Here is a conversation that took place between some random dude and Won Moon:
Wonmoonupdate1

Wonmoonupdate2

However it might simply just be a misunderstanding as well unfortunately... So the case study Won Moon is talking about, might just be about a case study about protraction with MSE on an adult patient. So let's not get too much hopes on this before it is %100 confirmed by Won Moon. Somebody needs to ask Won Moon if this case study is going to be about protraction with the N2 implant or protraction from MSE molar bands to be sure. Now, I can't do that as my account is just a throwaway account I used for participating in some giveaways some long time ago... I highly doubt that he would reply to someone with such a troll-like name, so someone else needs to reply to this conversation asking about ths spesifically to confirm it...
If this news turns out to be true 2022 is going to be the best year... No more expensive surgery to fix recessed maxilla.... No more waiting... No more recessed upper maxilla as the N2 implant would not only adress the issue with lower parts of the maxilla, but unlike lefort-1 it would adress the issues about the upper parts of the maxilla as well, as it would move the maxilla as a whole. You get the picture...

@Rush @PubertyMaxxer @spark @AscendingHero ...

Attachments

• wonmoonupdate1.png
    wonmoonupdate1.png
    8 KB · Views: 0
  • wonmoonupdate2.png
    wonmoonupdate2.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Fgsfds, ropemax and 1 other person
We all know the story, no need to explain what the N2 implant is could potentially achieve again and again... Title is not a clickbait, now there is a slight chance that the N2 implant might be coming soon in 2022. Here is a conversation that took place between some random dude and Won Moon:
View attachment 1461972
View attachment 1461973
However it might simply just be a misunderstanding as well unfortunately... So the case study Won Moon is talking about, might just be about a case study about protraction with MSE on an adult patient. So let's not get too much hopes on this before it is %100 confirmed by Won Moon. Somebody needs to ask Won Moon if this case study is going to be about protraction with the N2 implant or protraction from MSE molar bands to be sure. Now, I can't do that as my account is just a throwaway account I used for participating in some giveaways some long time ago... I highly doubt that he would reply to someone with such a troll-like name, so someone else needs to reply to this conversation asking about ths spesifically to confirm it...
If this news turns out to be true 2022 is going to be the best year... No more expensive surgery to fix recessed maxilla.... No more waiting... No more recessed upper maxilla as the N2 implant would not only adress the issue with lower parts of the maxilla, but unlike lefort-1 it would adress the issues about the upper parts of the maxilla as well, as it would move the maxilla as a whole. You get the picture...

Just name your account something and put up a fake photo. Afaik Coceancig answered a question of mine despite me having a complete troll account so you might not even have to do it.

Just name your account something and put up a fake photo. Afaik Coceancig answered a question of mine despite me having a complete troll account so you might not even have to do it.
I can't, somehow instagram knows that I already have an accounts and blocks it at the moment I open it...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1461972
View attachment 1461973

tagging the n2 og himself: @ropemax

and: @curryslayerordeath & @retard

Lifefuel asf post but i'd rather not get my hopes up, let's wait and see, imagine if this shit comes out in 2022🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩

Just for more lifefuel, would you mind again please telling me possibly the biggest facial changes you could get from n2 implant?

I can't, somehow instagram knows that I already have an accounts and blocks it at the moment I open it...
IG doesn't let you to open your profile? Happened to me a few weeks ago had to create an alt. They want me to verify or something.

IG doesn't let you to open your profile? Happened to me a few weeks ago had to create an alt. They want me to verify or something.
I can neither open my account or make a new one. Shit like this always happens when I need it the most...

Lifefuel asf post but i'd rather not get my hopes up, let's wait and see, imagine if this shit comes out in 2022🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩
Why wait 2022 when you can know the answer now? I just need someone to reply him in that post as I can't do it rn. That was why I tagged some people, people whom I thought could be willing to do it, and I already told other people as well you don't have to tag anymore people...

big if true

Why wait 2022 when you can know the answer now? I just need someone to reply him in that post as I can't do it rn. That was why I tagged some people, people whom I thought could be willing to do it, and I already told other people as well you don't have to tag anymore people...
why can't u reply to him? just create a new gmail acc/use a diff. phone number or ask someone else and see if you can burrow their account.

Please link me to the post, i want to contact him. I would love to be a fucking guinea pig for this shit tbh. Also who is the person who intially contacted him about the n2 implant stuff?

Why wait 2022 when you can know the answer now?
Wdym answer now, like if a trial is coming out or not? well didn't won moon just answer that?

View attachment 1461972
View attachment 1461973

If this shit gets big, it's fucking over, everyone will giga-ascend.

Just for more lifefuel, would you mind again please telling me possibly the biggest facial changes you could get from n2 implant?
@noprogressno answer bro, pls in depth, need lifefuel and more information bro

why can't u reply to him? just create a new gmail acc/use a diff. phone number or ask someone else and see if you can burrow their account
I basically cannot open my account or make a new one as my existing phone number is associated with another account that I am right now not able to open... I only have 1 phone number and I don't have anyone that would be willing to lend me their phone number atm I think...why can't u reply to him? just create a new gmail acc/use a diff. phone number or ask someone else and see if you can burrow their account.
Wdym answer now, like if a trial is coming out or not? well didn't won moon just answer that?
Unless he confirms that the case study he is talking about will be about the N2 implant we can't get our hopes up too much. What he meant by that reply could very well be just a misunderstanding, so he could have just meant a case study about protraction with MSE not with the N2 implant there is a big difference. We already know that protraction with mse for adults does not give any significant skeletal change. Thats why I am saying we should ask before getting our hopes up. Why wait until 2022 to see if this study is going to be about the N2 implant or just about protraction with MSE, is what I meant by that.

Please link me to the post, i want to contact him. I would love to be a fucking guinea pig for this shit tbh. Also who is the person who intially contacted him about the n2 implant stuff?
Here is the post: https://gramhir.com/media/2667816042899166937
Just look at the post and find the exact same one on instagram and reply to the same conversation with a simple short question like this: ''Is this case study going to be about midfacial protraction with the N2 implant back from 2015 or is it going to be about protraction with MSE molar bands? ''
just copy and paste that
The longer the question the less chance he will reply I think...
I would link the post directly from instagram but like I said...

And also I bet they choose someone with very spesific issues(like malloclusion etc...) for this trial. If I were given the opportunity I would volunteer for the trial as well. But I don't live in the US anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
And also I bet they choose someone with very spesific issues(like malloclusion etc...) for this trial. If I were given the opportunity I would volunteer for the trial as well. But I don't live in the US anyways
I live in the US and have class 2 maloclussion. I want to combine with this BOW facepuller+imdo+MSE and hgh/dht

I live in the US and have class 2 maloclussion. I want to combine with this BOW facepuller+imdo+MSE and hgh/dht
Well I don't think things like these work like that, so I don't think you can just say you want to volunteer and participate in the trial
Most importantly did you reply to the conversation now that you have the link? None of these conversations matter if the case study Won Moon is talking about is just about protraction from MSE molar bands

• +1
He's going to churn out yet another adult MSE + FM study like he always does. Seriously this nigga redoes the same study at least 5 times a year

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
He's going to churn out yet another adult MSE + FM study like he always does. Seriously this nigga redoes the same study at least 5 times a year
Thats what I am afraid too. However the dude clearly asked him about the N2 implant

Did you find anything out? I sent an email to Won ages ago asking about the implant, no response. Also don't get your hopes up, trials last for years, so he's gonna be doing testing for a long time without coming with a product, and that is if it works in the first place.

• +1
View attachment 1461972
View attachment 1461973

Screenshot 20220105 225230 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: laszlo
A messaged him a while ago as well about the upcoming study. He just doesn't reply to DM's I guess. Better ask by replying to the original conversation under the post
Screenshot 20220107 201852 Instagram

No idea what he means by IRB though. But apparently they haven't scrapped it completely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds and ropemax
  • +1
Reactions: noprogressno
Did you find anything out? I sent an email to Won ages ago asking about the implant, no response. Also don't get your hopes up, trials last for years, so he's gonna be doing testing for a long time without coming with a product, and that is if it works in the first place.
depends, i'll be willing to do a trial for him, that infamous study is soo much lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
View attachment 1483561
No idea what he means by IRB though. But apparently they haven't scrapped it completely.
this basically means that the FDA cucked them and they couldn't proceed with a human trial. No idea what "one of these days" means though but I guess it doesn't mean anytime soon. Fuark, we could have all ascended but govt ratskulls fucked us all over :feelswhy: wrap it up boyos,
It's over.

magic the gathering table flip GIF

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Fgsfds
this basically means that the FDA cucked them and they couldn't proceed with a human trial. No idea what "one of these days" means though but I guess it doesn't mean anytime soon. Fuark, we could have all ascended but govt ratskulls fucked us all over :feelswhy: wrap it up boyos,
It's over.

calm tf down, don't be so sure. i'll let you know how my online appointment regarding it goes with him. n2 is not over lmao

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and ropemax
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
How?

What is the IRB?
a group of people has to be chosen to monitor and protect human subjects during research. They can disapprove research. From what Moon's saying, they couldn't acquire approval to proceed. It's over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
a group of people has to be chosen to monitor and protect human subjects during research. They can disapprove research. From what Moon's saying, they couldn't acquire approval to proceed. It's over.
But how do you know? still speculation, nah bro im not buying this, it's not over dude, do u even know what irb is, i don't think u do.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and ropemax
But how do you know? still speculation, nah bro im not buying this, it's not over dude, do u even know what irb is, i don't think u do.
how do I know? He literally said it in the screenshot. Bro are you feeling ok? you need a glass of water? cognitive dissonance is hitting you hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and AscendingHero
Guess I'm staying a horse boyos :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: ropemax
It's over.

they literally give approval to a vaccine with a working mechanism thats not even completely known or studied on any humans before, which could have devastating consequences for literally the whole humanity if something goes wrong, yet they still call it ''safe and effective'' but they can't give approval to a small implant that could potentially eliminate very invasive even life threatening surgery with little to no potential side effects(worst could be gum loss or tooth loss or headaches maybe) which makes it actually safe and effective... Fuck, they know what this could potentially achieve, thats why they don't approve it... Its the same continuation of big pharma, if this works no more lefort, no more money for maxillofacial surgeons, no more medications for allergic rhinitis and other allergic conditions as it would address the root condition, no more expensive CPAP machines for OSA...
FDA always always gives approval to things that has devastating consequences in long run while not approving important developments. Asbestos contaminated baby powder, bunch of medications that gave life threatening side effects... you count it
Unless Won Moon becomes a new owner of some big Pharmaceutical Company this implant won't come out... This world wants us rotting in basements and the rest of the humans as sick diseased slaves...

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky and ropemax
they literally give approval to a vaccine with a working mechanism thats not even completely known or studied on any humans before, which could have devastating consequences for literally the whole humanity if something goes wrong, yet they still call it ''safe and effective'' but they can't give approval to a small implant that could potentially eliminate very invasive even life threatening surgery with little to no potential side effects(worst could be gum loss or tooth loss or headaches maybe) which makes it actually safe and effective... Fuck, they know what this could potentially achieve, thats why they don't approve it... Its the same continuation of big pharma, if this works no more lefort, no more money for maxillofacial surgeons, no more medications for allergic rhinitis and other allergic conditions as it would address the root condition, no more expensive CPAP machines for OSA...
FDA always always gives approval to things that has devastating consequences in long run while not approving important developments. Asbestos contaminated baby powder, bunch of medications that gave life threatening side effects... you count it
Unless Won Moon becomes a new owner of some big Pharmaceutical Company this implant won't come out... This world wants us rotting in basements and the rest of the humans as sick diseased slaves...
back to baseline i guess, back to planning surgery. RIP

• WTF
Reactions: Racky
What are they even protecting people from??? Looking like a non deformed, normal human?!??
Yeah but I agree with him at the same time. Thanks to covid, there is no medical ethics or whatsoever left on the table now, so it might be easier to get approval this time. That study took place in 2014 so the approval probably took place in some time closer. From what I understand from his message he is willing to try to get approval again sometime soon. As he is saying ''Regretfully, we have not continued due to difficulties acquiring IRB. We will pick it up one of there days''

BTW @LebenistneHure thanks for taking the effort to message him. For some reason he didn't respond to me as usual like other orthodontists... Probably because my profile looked fake asf(thats also thanks to instagram since it closed my original one for no reason...)

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Apperently he replied to me as well, but I just didn't see. Just confirming that the case study thats coming on AJODO is about MSE + Facemask again...
Update

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, LebenistneHure and 2 others
e is willing to try to get approval again sometime soon. As he is saying ''Regretfully, we have not continued due to difficulties acquiring IRB. We will pick it up one of there days''
"one of these days" is another way to say "at an unspecified time in the future". It's like me saying "I will be a billionaire fucking stacies on my yacht one of these days". His message doesn't imply that this thing is going anywhere.

• JFL
"one of these days" is another way to say "at an unspecified time in the future". It's like me saying "I will be a billionaire fucking stacies on my yacht one of these days". His message doesn't imply that this thing is going anywhere.
God, there is no hope left...

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero and ropemax
Apperently he replied to me as well, but I just didn't see. Just confirming that the case study thats coming on AJODO is about MSE + Facemask again...
View attachment 1484648
this nigga is really doing the same experiment over and over again. It's probably just to further advertise MSE and make him money.

this nigga is really doing the same experiment over and over again. It's probably just to further advertise MSE and make him money.
Can't he at least try to change it a little :cautious: ... MSE is the only thing approved alongside with bollard plates we have on hand right now... Doing the same study over and over... Milk it until dry I guess...

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and noprogressno
View attachment 1461972
View attachment 1461973

bump any updates