The natural change in my eye area over the last 6+ months. How is this possible?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Before

After

I have had no surgery at all. All I did was hard mew 24/7, start using adapalene, dyed my eyebrows, learned to squint and somehow also managed to learn how to lower my eyebrows. Is this a success?

In the first pic I titled my head a little bit.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, middayshowers, Vitruvian and 4 others
wtf looks good

Before
View attachment 163580

After
View attachment 163582

I have had no surgery at all. All I did was hard mew 24/7, start using adapalene, dyed my eyebrows, learned to squint and somehow also managed to learn how to lower my eyebrows. Is this a success?

you either are lifting the forehead in the first pictures or you had botox injections
no way permasquint and mewing can lower the brow skin like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, kota, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
What do u use to dye ur eye brows

It's like @Salludon over again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass, MrGlutton, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Just For Men beard dye which sells at like any supercenter in the US
What color shade do u use , i tried using it once and it looked really off

Fucking retards here, op is a frauder that uses the technique of lowering the browridge fat over his eyelids and you basically get the lower look. I can go from the first to second pic in a matter of a second

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3593, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
I'll post more before pics when I get back from the gym
you either are lifting the forehead in the first pictures or you had botox injections
What color shade do u use , i tried using it once and it looked really off
The blackest black for white men.

Fucking retards here, op is a frauder that uses the technique of lowering the browridge fat over his eyelids and you basically get the lower look. I can go from the first to second pic in a matter of a second
Yes but I do it every minute and it lasts another minute until I have to do it again, so it's a habit and part of my look now

theres your answer
Didn't know that all I had to do was to tilt my head the other way and see that my uee disappears and my eyebrows get lower thanks bro

Didn't know that all I had to do was to tilt my head the other way and see that my uee disappears and my eyebrows get lower thanks bro
Are u squinting in the second pic

what does apdalenael do?

how do you do that technique?

Not quite sure what you mean here. Can you explain?

Not quite sure what you mean here. Can you explain?
You raise your brows highest as you can and then clap them over your eye lids, if they are low set then it will automatically hood your eyes completely

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You raise your brows highest as you can and then clap them over your eye lids, if they are low set then it will automatically hood your eyes completely
I don't do that. I just do a deep blink and my upper eyelid fat goes down

I don't do that. I just do a deep blink and my upper eyelid fat goes down
You can do it like that too, but you hood them the best when you raise them and shut them down over the eyelids

• Woah
You can do it like that too, but you hood them the best when you raise them and shut them down over the eyelids
That doesn't work for me at all. It even makes it worse.

Can vouch. This works better because if you do this and blink it remains. I've been doing it and it works much better especially if your eye area was already okay-ish.

I do this technique all the time to get hooded lids. Also noticed that my eyes are naturally hooded in the morning from bloat.

Can vouch. This works better because if you do this and blink it remains. I've been doing it and it works much better especially if your eye area was already okay-ish.
Yep, an nobody would know

• Woah
Cold showers

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2756
exactly, words of wisdom from bugsy malone

in the first pic your face is completely relaxed in the second you just do the thing where you lift up your eyebrows and push them down i bet your shape still looks the same when not frauding

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod, DianabolDownie and CarlSagan96
i took all these in the same fuckin minute:

angle and intentionally huntering your eyes is what you did there

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
i took all these in the same fuckin minute:

angle and intentionally huntering your eyes is what you did there

This is also what almost all models do that are celebrated to have 'ideal eyes' jfl. Except Opry and Barrett the majority of psl icons do this technique, especially Chico. Nick Squintman is different because he is squinting, this with the eyebrows is not squinting, you can easily keep it all day by not over blinking

• Woah
This is also what almost all models do that are celebrated to have 'ideal eyes' jfl. Except Opry and Barrett the majority of psl icons do this technique, especially Chico. Nick Squintman is different because he is squinting, this with the eyebrows is not squinting, you can easily keep it all day by not over blinking
yes, they do.
the angle that the pic is takend can change a lot the distance betwenn eyebrow and eyes. A little squint changes a lot the shape of the eyes too.
Look:

• Woah
There is even a video of Chico getting make up and there he is relaxed and has quite a bit of UEE. Gandy alos does this technique hard
How does this "technique" work? I don't get your explanation above, I can only squint or squinch.

From this point on if the pictures arent from the same angle with same lightning i wont even bother looking at them. I can literally make my eye area look like shit in 1 picture and look good in another 1 in a timespan of 2 minutes. I understand people like to make this threads so they get validated and feel good about themselves but im sorry ur eyes most likely are exactly the same.

Before
View attachment 163580

After
View attachment 163582

@EthnicelAscension look at the benefits of hard mewing

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Noticed eye changes from pera squinting as well I think it's a combination of eyelid muscle hypertrophy and aging pushing my brows down a little. Nice changes OP looks great.