HAS MORE APPEAL THAN

HOW ???

Attachments

• 1606334373487.png
    1606334373487.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
He’s a pretty boy who looks high trust

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 5875, MrGlutton and 2 others
ya'll really arguing about this when girls are out there getting piped by dudes who arent u?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3990 and 9 others
It depends if you are asking girls, or women. Older women will prefer more masculine men.

Come out the closet man

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
What he looks like now
A7BE069F 3046 4B58 8AFD 55EC9B01EEBC

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 8904 and Deleted member 5634
hes not looking in the mirror, that photo is unrateable for his face cos you cant see his eyes. also Jfl at the nail polish , wtf is this faggy behaviour
Chads can do whatever they want
79C97652 07E1 47E1 9E05 17524D03CDAC

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melly, Daniel Plainview, alriodai and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gestapo, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Being manly is height, face and frame. Stop coping
not if theyre wearing nail polish.. whats next guys will start wearing skirts and shit and women will say "muhh hes so hot"

guys like this are the only ones i look up to, maybe its just me

not fags like this

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
guys like this are the only ones i look up to, maybe its just me
Tiktok was created by rich pedo NWO elitists in order to sexualize underage boys and girls, further feminize men, and promote LGBT+ bullshit.
Why do you think guys like Vinnie and Noen Eubans are coloring their hair pink, wearing dresses, and nail polish? It's quite clear to me what is going on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gestapo, Chadelite and 11 others
Tiktok was created by rich pedo NWO elitists in order to sexualize underage boys and girls, further feminize men, and promote LGBT+ bullshit.
Why do you think guys like Vinnie and Noen Eubans are coloring their hair pink, wearing dresses, and nail polish? It's quite clear to me what is going on.
indeed brah

all jewish scam.. young guys will see faggots like neon and vinnie being lusted over young girls and they will start painting their nails and becoming faggots too hoping they get the same attention from girls. instead of trying to masculinise themselves and be real men. shame that young guys look up to faggots like vinnie instead of real chad men like gandy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadelite, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
Vinnie Hacker has the most appeal on tiktok atm, a ton of stacys fawn over him. The same cant be said for the other guys mentioned in the OP, its mostly post wall roasties orbiting them.

Vinnie Hacker mogs due to having more appeal to young stacys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and goldstandardwhey
Put all of them in a bar/club filled with 18yrs+ women hungry for dick.
Cox, Maher, and Gandy will clean up and Vinnie will be left in the fucking dust.
STATUS , REPEAT WITH ME
all these teenage girls are blind because of vinnies status

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Vinnie Hacker has the most appeal on tiktok atm, a ton of stacys fawn over him. The same cant be said for the other guys mentioned in the OP, its mostly post wall roasties orbiting them.

Vinnie Hacker mogs due to having more appeal to young stacys
who knows what would happen if tyler made a tiktok account or gandy became a hollywood actor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
who knows what would happen if tyler made a tiktok account or gandy became a hollywood actor

Gandy has more appeal to a older audience

Vinnie has more appeal to a better looking younger audience

Therefore, Vinnie Mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Gandy has more appeal to a older audience

Vinnie has more appeal to a better looking younger audience

Therefore, Vinnie Mogs.
no if gaandy played a bond then girls would cry for him or if he played that michelle morrones guys in 365 days or whatever its called. young girls would cry for him like anyhting, i guarantee it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and curryslayerordeath
no if gaandy played a bond then girls would cry for him or if he played that michelle morrones guys in 365 days or whatever its called. young girls would cry for him like anyhting, i guarantee it
??

Maybe when hes younger I guess but Vinie has more SMV than him to the younger audience.

Just browse Vinnies comments, its all hot girls orbiting him, meanwhile the same cant be said for Gandy or Maher.

A ton of stacys who I follow all follow Vinnie, This guy just has more appeal due to having that young badboy pretty boy look

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane, alriodai and 2 others
Women are acoustic

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Looks234, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
looks like a kjoke

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2486 and goldstandardwhey
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234