[♛The New Rich 2024♛] [Guide] The New Form of Wealth In The 2024 Contemporary New Era of Online Global Business and Globalized Sexual Dating Market

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
[♛The New Rich 2024♛] [Guide] The New Form of Wealth In The 2024 Contemporary New Era of Online Global Business and Globalized Sexual Dating Market

The 3 most important things in life:

1. Ability to get a new girlfriend relatively easily

2. Financial freedom

It's not about having the biggest house, or having the nicest car anymore. It's about having the freedom to work where you want, so you can even date girls from other countries, travel, working online, leveraging other people's time to work for you which is scalable.

3. Being top of the physical dominance hierarchy
Being able to fuck up anyone and no one fuck with you

So, every day, you should be...

1. Working on improving your SMV

2. Working a job, but building an online business on the side which will allow you to be financially free in the future

3. Boxing or MMAmaxxing

EVERY DAY you must be doing these 3 things.

Or you will never achieve them.

The 3 most important things which contributes to being.. the New Rich. The new form of wealth in the contemporary world

Master these 3 things and you will be the most powerful, satisfied, happy version of YOU.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, currylightskin, litaz and 7 others

The 3 most important things in life:

1. Ability to get a new girlfriend relatively easily

2. Financial freedom

It's not about having the biggest house, or having the nicest car anymore. It's about having the freedom to work where you want, so you can even date girls from other countries, travel, working online, leveraging other people's time to work for you which is scalable.

3. Being top of the physical dominance hierarchy
Being able to fuck up anyone and no one fuck with you

So, every day, you should be...

1. Working on improving your SMV

2. Working a job, but building an online business on the side which will allow you to be financially free in the future

3. Boxing or MMAmaxxing

EVERY DAY you must be doing these 3 things.

Or you will never achieve them.

The 3 most important things which contributes to being.. the New Rich. The new form of wealth in the contemporary world

Master these 3 things and you will be the most powerful, satisfied, happy version of YOU.
Based and BlackPilled to the core.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Suimaxxer, poopoohead and 1 other person
The 3 most important things in life

1- Health

2- Family

3- MMAmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 24347, zyMOGenic and 3 others
The next time I read some autistic shit about "MAXXING" some sort of combat sport I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 14693, zyMOGenic and 4 others
Just live in a jungle bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Boxing and MMA is the most literal retarded shit you could do, beating your face up is not optimal, it is much more efficient to just gymmax instead of hitting your head on someones knuckle to look tough and get braindamage. JFL at stupid mma/boxing redpillers getting brain damage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and zyMOGenic
Boxing and MMA is the most literal retarded shit you could do, beating your face up is not optimal, it is much more efficient to just gymmax instead of hitting your head on someones knuckle to look tough and get braindamage. JFL at stupid mma/boxing redpillers getting brain damage
cope u pussy u dont get brain damage, and even if u did its worth it

gymmaxxing doesnt do shit for fighting

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Struggler03
cope u pussy u dont get brain damage, and even if u did its worth it

gymmaxxing doesnt do shit for fighting
There is no reason to learn fighting in the modern era, just buy a gun or knife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 24347
or learn jujutsu or wrestling

Cage at how fucking terrible this subforum is

It's literally BuzzFeed chatGPT tier hollowness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, zyMOGenic and Deleted member 26859

Also if you needed surgery to get your SMV up you risk dislocating implants and all sorts of bad shit like that.

I wonder if there’s some protective headgear for that.

Just training for power (eg punch bag) could be enough if you take the approach that if you can’t win a fight with a 1 punch KO you shouldn’t be getting into it to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Struggler03
How tf does MMA fighting have anything to do with moneymaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 26859
The next time I read some autistic shit about "MAXXING" some sort of combat sport I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out.
Ethnics and asians push this the most, u never see whites or blacks obsess about it unless they are poor af.

I remember there was a thread on .is way back telling ethnics how they need to stylemaxx to maximize SMV, it was basically telling people to dress like ezio auditore and walk around the streets of Preston or Allentown, PA...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 22623