The number one rule is close the fucking sale.

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
As in to say eliminate everything else

Destroy any other option than closing the sale

Bored? Too bad, close the sale. Nothing is more important and nothing feels better.

Tired? Close the fucking sale, you can continue.

Frustrated? Good, use it to close the sale.

You are going down an arduous process of learning to eliminate every distraction, doubt, and activity that steers you away from productivity

Your life thus far has been one of slavery and consumption

Your goal is to close one sale. Just one. And when you figure out how to get one, the next nine are a little easier.

After your tenth sale, you shouldn't have too much issue getting 50

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 18879
close the sale on what? what is being sold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and vanillaicecream
Is this a glengarry glen ross reference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Bored? Too bad, close the sale. Nothing is more important and nothing feels better.

You are going down an arduous process of learning to eliminate every distraction, doubt, and activity that steers you away from productivity

Your goal is to close one sale. Just one. And when you figure out how to get one, the next nine are a little easier.

View attachment 2395472
just be a filthy kike with no morals theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

View attachment 2395472
You're like 15yo and apparently made $32K, do you know how rare this is?

What is the moneymaxing method behind this picture, if you can make it, then everyone can, assuming you're autistic teencel.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person

View attachment 2395575

What is the moneymaxing method behind this picture, if you can make it, then everyone can, assuming you're autistic teencel.
It's an evil idea I got on my own and a niche that hasn't been tapped in at all but I'm willing to share I don't think it would affect my revenue there is space for many players still I own a supplement company with an army of high IQ autists going on EVERY chronic illnesses subreddits (r/covidlonghaulers, r/POIS, r/cfs r/BrainFog etc.) claiming that my supplement cured them and including an affiliate link. They also spam all the tweets related to low testosterone or anxiety depression with the so called cure a single member who is a moderator in one of those subreddits made me a third of my money and started a huge organic trend where now random people I don't know recommend it and say it helped

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
close the sale on what? what is being sold
Yo how much have you made on Onlyfans? Do you show your face or only the dick? Have you built a social media presence on TikTok or you mainly advertise on Reddit? I had a OF back when I was a skinny twink solely using reddit and my small youtube community and gave up due to pure laziness but I understand the game more now

Yo how much have you made on Onlyfans? Do you show your face or only the dick? Have you built a social media presence on TikTok or you mainly advertise on Reddit? I had a OF back when I was a skinny twink solely using reddit and my small youtube community and gave up due to pure laziness but I understand the game more now
nigga u said ur 15 what OF u talking about

It's an evil idea I got on my own and a niche that hasn't been tapped in at all but I'm willing to share I don't think it would affect my revenue there is space for many players still I own a supplement company with an army of high IQ autists going on EVERY chronic illnesses subreddits (r/covidlonghaulers, r/POIS, r/cfs r/BrainFog etc.) claiming that my supplement cured them and including an affiliate link. They also spam all the tweets related to low testosterone or anxiety depression with the so called cure a single member who is a moderator in one of those subreddits made me a third of my money and started a huge organic trend where now random people I don't know recommend it and say it helped
They get cured from placebo effect and you go to hell for lying. Balanced as all things should be

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Last edited:

View attachment 2395575

Hes 18/20 no way hes 15

listen to this summary of what philsopher r saying for thousand of years: "Be greedy and you will be happy"