the obnoxious thing about socializing and why i think its cope

teefight

teefight

Bronze
what i noticed from socializing is that is works as an amplifier for the vibes you currently have, because other people will react to them.

what that means is that social contact is mostly only fulfilling if you ALREADY feel good. U will vibe with the other persons good vibes and if you get along and circumstances are right, you will get 10x your natural (already pleasurable state)

but if you have bad vibes, it's reflected back to you by people you interact with and makes you feel at best not worse and usually like shit

for example when i am feeling sick and weak - which causes me to have the feminine desire to be comforted/helped, people avoid me and family treats me like shit.

If i do the le reddit thing and say something like "im feeling bad i would really appreciate if you bought me some fruits" or something they will either not care, or attack me.

if i am feeling lonliness it gives out signals almost as bad as pedophile or creep, people get the ICK and are repulsed.

So basically socializing is only worth it if you already feel good, in which case you usually wouldn't have a NEED to socialize. If you have a NEED to socialize i think one of the only scenarios someone will comfort you or whatever is if you are hot jb

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, incel194012940 and autistic_tendencies
Read every atom. This is true af. People who are naturally happy all the time tend to be giga NT and likeable. I have BPD so I’m sometimes likeable but can be super passive and bitchy sometimes. Forcing yourself in social situations when you are not in the mood is a bad thing. Like I had to go to pre game when I was depressed af, and foids didn’t fw me so it made me even more depressed

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
bumpo

• +1
Reactions: teefight
Read every atom. This is true af. People who are naturally happy all the time tend to be giga NT and likeable. I have BPD so I’m sometimes likeable but can be super passive and bitchy sometimes. Forcing yourself in social situations when you are not in the mood is a bad thing. Like I had to go to pre game when I was depressed af, and foids didn’t fw me so it made me even more depressed

26387.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: N8verBegan
almost everything in life is self-reinforcing feedback loop.

• So Sad
Reactions: teefight
almost everything in life is self-reinforcing feedback loop.
Matthew effect.
For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

— Matthew 25:29.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf