The older I get the more I realise how retarded people truly are

D

douche

Gold
When I was a child I instinctively assumed everyone below the age of 21 was immature/brain hadn't finished developing so their retardation was justified as a result, but now I'm entering the workforce and actually having conversations with adults and it's astonishing how civilisation, in its entirety, hasn't collapsed yet.

Was literally having a conversation with this foid yesterday and she was struggling with a fucking hypothetical scenario, like I had to break down the abstract notion of an event that didn't happen, happening. jflll why are these people allowed to vote, democracy is an utter meme.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, quarter_queen and lemonnz
When I was a child I instinctively assumed everyone below the age of 21 was immature/brain hadn't finished developing so their retardation was justified as a result, but now I'm entering the workforce and actually having conversations with adults and it's astonishing how civilisation, in its entirety, hasn't collapsed yet.

Was literally having a conversation with this foid yesterday and she was struggling with a fucking hypothetical scenario, like I had to break down the abstract notion of an event that didn't happen, happening. jflll why are these people allowed to vote, democracy is an utter meme.
truecel scientifics are the base of the civilization:incel:

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

What hypothetical scenario?

What hypothetical scenario?
Conversation entailed me asking them where they would want to work if they weren't working here, but like the insentient dog they are, they kept repeating that they in fact did work here

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and incel194012940
it's mindboggling. So many people are barely functioning but somehow thriving. Should be a source of hope i guess

• +1
Reactions: douche

You know about the breakfast question ?

it's mindboggling. So many people are barely functioning but somehow thriving. Should be a source of hope i guess
I just find it astonishing how our ancestors could get everything so blatantly wrong, girls like in op, are the direct product of said decisions. There are just so many obvious flaws everywhere that it's bizarre

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Conversation entailed me asking them where they would want to work if they weren't working here, but like the insentient dog they are, they kept repeating that they in fact did work here
your mistake was talking to females

Agreed, IQ should be accounted for in voting.

yes
adults=kids, but tall

Autistic incel ramblings

agreed, i live with a roommate in college and he is basically a man baby (5'7 185lb). I always take the trash out and do all the basic chores around the household, i dont mind it because it keeps me active and makes me feel accomplished after cleaning but once in a while it becomes too much for me to handle. All he does is play LOL all day and i cant even bring a girl into my room to fuck because he is always in there playing LOL with his discord buddies. When I ask him to leave so i can have sex he always get emotional and mad at me telling me that im a shitty roommate that should consider how he feels. Dude literally jerks off and wipes his cum on his side of the wall. Girls have even told me how they dont like fucking in my room because of the stench my roommate leaves and ive been complained to about it but i cant do anything to change his ways. he just wines his way through every problem. This man baby was even using my detergent (tide pods) because he didnt know how to pour detergent into a fucking washing machine. Had to rant for a sec.