The "OMOS" Diet.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
OMOS stand for:

One Meal, One Snack.

I've been using this method for almost 3 months and it has been working pretty well for losing weight. I'm sure there is an official name for this diet somewhere, but I just kind of came up with it out of boredom.

My diet started with a 2 week fast to shock my body into ketosis (NOT recommended), and after that I started eating one balanced low carb meal in the morning, and one snack around dinner (like an apple, or some almonds) to stave off hunger. This was all I got to eat daily. The results? 20 lbs down so far.

It's not rocket science to understand that eating at a heavy deficit will make you drop pounds quickly. But this is a very simple and straightforward way to do it as painlessly as possible.

The Guide:

Whats not to understand? Just eat one balanced meal in the morning (400-600 calories), and then a snack around dinner. This could be anything, but I find it's easier to stick with a piece of fruit, or pre packed things like snack bars, or nuts.

You will likely end up a tad malnourished if done for long periods of time, so it is wise to take a multivitamin and drink some Gatorade every once in a while to keep your electrolytes up. Bananas and potatoes are good sources of potassium, so you should also incorporate those into your meal or snack when possible.

Best of luck to you trying to leanmaxx.

I can barely eat 1500 for 1 week