The one draw-back of being a high-T masculine ruggedly good looking tall Chad

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
It is extremely rare that you get the Chad hair gene when you have the high-T masculine Chad gene.

Check HS's. It's thin and he is already receding like fuck on BOTH his temples at MERELY JUST 22.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
The high Estrogen and super fertile Stacey will never suffer a problem of this magnitude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, smashingdirty6s and PseudoMaxxer
HS is roiding though

I've seen him irl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MakinItHappen
YOU'RE LYING????!!!!

Is this confirmed though, or are you using intuition?
Intuition

he looks too dry

Yeah I walked past him multiple times in marbella

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Can't believe I didn't spot that. Lol, I told people it's not about size but rather the level of muscle you can maintain while being lean.

I just thought it was all caveman genes. Fuck man.

Intuition

he looks too dry

View attachment 2548994

Yeah I walked past him multiple times in marbella
are you roiding? cuz you ain’t balding at all.

I have extremely high T (checked it multiple times) and i’m balding at 19 and started thinning at 16.

But i’m starting Fin right now hoping my dick won’t stop working.

• Woah

I have extremely high T (checked it multiple times) and i’m balding at 19 and started thinning at 16.

Brutalities bruv.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
I often get mad at my genes for 5'8, 5 inches and normie bone-structure, but honestly, I struck absolute top 0.1% for hair genetics.

I know people are going to laugh, but I am serious. 'Fuckin' hell. It would take dynamite to make you go bald'. < Literally the words of a barber.

This is my hairline at almost 32.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Krxmzonzyn and PseudoMaxxer
Images   2023 11 13T132017464
Images   2023 11 13T132035033

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and smashingdirty6s

Dick won’t stop working if taken at a low dose

I often get mad at my genes for 5'8, 5 inches and normie bone-structure, but honestly, I struck absolute top 0.1% for hair genetics.

I know people are going to laugh, but I am serious. 'Fuckin' hell. It would take dynamite to make you go bald'. < Literally the words of a barber.

This is my hairline at almost 32.

View attachment 2548998
Do you get any puss?

Currently battling the Norwood reaper rn. Started because of sarms I took. Would highly not recommend taking them.

You investigate when your father and/or mothers' father started norwooding?

You investigate when your father and/or mothers' father started norwooding?
Yea moms perfect. Had cancer tho so she lost her hair because of chemo. It’s fully regrown tho since. Dad started losing hair junior year of college (fucking motherfucker fuck u dad). I also have extremely low T. My free test was tested around 247 (extremely low) going to endo tomorrow to get bloodwork done to see what we can do to increase test and dhea levels and see if that has a correlation to my hairloss

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and smashingdirty6s
Yea moms perfect. Had cancer tho so she lost her hair because of chemo. It’s fully regrown tho since. Dad started losing hair junior year of college (fucking motherfucker fuck u dad). I also have extremely low T. My free test was tested around 247 (extremely low) going to endo tomorrow to get bloodwork done to see what we can do to increase test and dhea levels and see if that has a correlation to my hairloss

So then it might not have even been the sarms, since your dad was losing it in college.

There's no proof that accelerated the hair thinning procedure.

True but a vitamin d deficiency causes low test (which I had) started taking vitamin d and going out in the sun more and the hair loss I was having in the shower lowered drastically

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and PseudoMaxxer
Now that's 0.001%
Yea he retained his hairline despite years of roiding too.He must be one of those low aromatizers who naturally have low DHT. He had an insane physique when he was a natty too tbf

Last edited:
are you taking it?

How much is a low dose tho?
Not sure, not on it but my uncles take it and he says he takes half a pill every other day. He said for the first year or two u have to take it everyday tho and if u forget ur fucked

• Woah
True but a vitamin d deficiency causes low test (which I had) started taking vitamin d and going out in the sun more and the hair loss I was having in the shower lowered drastically
my derma told me to stop going to the gym to decrease test, since it’s the problem.

Tomorrow i’m having a giga blood work and will figure out my DHT levels and what not.

Hopefully fin won’t make me gay.

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s

im natty

• +1
Not sure, not on it but my uncles take it and he says he takes half a pill every other day. He said for the first year or two u have to take it everyday tho and if u forget ur fucked
yeah i’m starting with 1 pill (1mg) every other day..keeping it low

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
Yea he retained his hairline despite years of roiding too.He must be one of those guys look aromtizers that naturally have low DHT. He had an insane physique when he was a natty too tbf

I swear it's always these Russian type masculine Chads that have low DHT despite high-T. Crazy.

Does he have a son?

I swear it's always these Russian type masculine Chads that have low DHT despite high-T. Crazy.

Does he have a son?
No but he has a daughter. She is GL but she is 6 feet tall and has like 20 inch shoulders

2113300 84b9f202753e16835d9b86d0568a89b9
Image 1
Images

• Woah
Yo @forevergymcelling lmao you were so on the bloody money bruv.

Check this strength. This kid is 5'11 he's pressing.

Time-stamped below: