The one true thing about bluepill

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
If you're at the very least average looking, women can fall for you due to personality.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
It wont make them sexually attracted to you though

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BeanletMogger, disheartenedcel and 2 others
Then she will cheat on you the moment a chad locks eyes with her and you’re not in the vicinity. Sorry, lad. This is how things go.

Yes, women can clearly look at the “whole package” and date men for reasons that don’t include looks but that means that void will be filled by someone else—a physically attractive sexual predator whom your whore girlfriend will never be able to reject or walk away from

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ggg.tv🤫
If you're at the very least average looking, women can fall for you due to personality.
Yes they can,
But that takes a damn lot of time and effort only to get replaced later by a better dude

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ggg.tv🤫
Yes they can,
But that takes a damn lot of time and effort only to get replaced shortly thereafter by a hotter dude
fixed **

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It wont make them sexually attracted to you though
Maybe you incels are talking from experience, some woman hurt your feelings shit I dont know.

But that's why I said "at least a 5" so that you have potential to sexually attract her, genius.

Yes they can,
But that takes a damn lot of time and effort only to get replaced later by a better dude

Everyone has skewed perception of a good looking guy here, it's better to go outside and judge people but no one wants to leave their house oh well.

Yes everyone has flaws but just because she finds a guy with something you lack doesn't mean she will instantly go for him.

For instance say you are 7.5+ in looks but there is another guy that fixes your problem for her which is him being rich af, just cause he has money doesn't mean she will run to him what if he is a 5, how do you map those things together.

Yes but these incels will never accept that fact

Yes but these incels will never accept that fact
Is it because they only associate with their echo chamber? Mostly staying home not going outside so that they dont get heightmogged/facemogged to oblivion

Is it because they only associate with their echo chamber? Mostly staying home not going outside so that they dont get heightmogged/facemogged to oblivion
They are just fucking retard

They are just fucking retard
It's just an echo chamber, if they don't wanna be convinced then they can rot in their misery, there are actual people here that will never have a boy-girl basic relationship let alone have sex with someone, and the people that do even "slay" still are mentally ill and wouldn't function with a """stacy"""

Maybe you incels are talking from experience, some woman hurt your feelings shit I dont know.

But that's why I said "at least a 5" so that you have potential to sexually attract her, genius.
And it wont be because of personality

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
what if im 6'4 with good frame and face
you are mistaking ugly dude with cool personality with an above average looking guy, I don't know if you know how to read or not.

you are mistaking ugly dude with cool personality with an above average looking guy, I don't know if you know how to read or not.
A woman could find an average dude sexually attractive if he’s her type but it wont have anything to do with personality like your thread says

A woman could find an average dude sexually attractive if he’s her type but it wont have anything to do with personality like your thread says
what the fuck is the difference between "type" and "personality" tho